We are Hiring for the BDA role!!!!
Roles and responsibilities:
1) Give outbound calling and pitch the product.
2) Generate revenue for the company.
3) Achieve Target.
4) Inviting parents or the adult learner to a video counseling session.
5) Conducting a detailed video counseling session with the decision-makers and taking them closer to their decision to purchase.
6) Looking at the entire sales lifecycle, starting from engaging with parents till final conversion i.e. enrolment in the program
1) Excellent communication and Fluent in English language
2) Laptop and stable internet
3) Good convincing skill
4) Speak smartly
5) 2018-2023 pass-out graduates.
6) Agree to relocate to Gurgaon.
1) 5 days working
2) Drop-off service for men and women both within Gurgaon
3) Breakfast and dinner facility
4) Laundry services
5) PGs nearby office
6) Weekly rewards
Training period:- 1 month
After training CTC will be 4 LPA fixed + 2.4LPA variable
#hiring #communication #training #sales #businessdevelopmentassociate
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
PlanetSpark is an intermediary technology platform that provides online classes to K8 learners. PlanetSpark is on a journey to make the traditional and unorganized tuitions obsolete through its virtual classroom.
Planetspark provides online classes on English Communication, Public Speaking, Grammar, Creative Writing, Debating, Vlogging, and other 'new age' skills. The classes are delivered by our hand-picked teachers, who are professionals and have extensive experience in delivering such classes
Brief : We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Manager that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment and has prior experience with Tech SaaS products and services. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The candidate must be a pro at using Linkedin, Sales CRM, Email and comfortable making connections via Skype chats or calls, in person meets every day.
Market : Our prospects include small sized service organisations (under 100 employees)
- Learn & understand our product and our prospective clients well.
- Understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate WoCo solutions, value offerings with customer requirements.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, skype chats or phone calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Manage customer queries on call and email.
- Collaborate within team members and other departments.
- Generate reports on new sale, target achievements, issues to the management.
- Get feedback and improve constantly.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Ability to make focused efforts to close deals. The ideal candidate should be strategy driven with a research-based approach.
- Proven sales development experience, preferably at an Internet startup or SaaS industry.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Savvy with LinkedIn sales navigator, and CRM tools.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- 2+ Years Experience
2. Meet sales benchmark and call handling quotas.
3. Follow communication procedures,guidelines & policies.
4. Excellent English communication & presentation skills.
5. Must have good convincing skills.
* Travel allowance
* Attractive incentive
* Freshers can apply
* Minimum 6 months of experience.
* English is a must .
- Responsible for promoting overseas education services across schools, junior colleges and
- Advise students on their University selections, course options, and career planning for their
future perspectives. Coordination with faculty for batches.
- Provide accurate information regarding the application procedure with end to end
documentation support by connecting the school or college to the in-house counsellors.
- Give presentations & webinars in Educational Institutions for study abroad programs
- Attend educational events and study abroad events.
- Build the clientele base of the organization in South India
- Bring in more leads for Student counsellors through various different methods.
- Develop & maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume customers to
accomplish organic growth.
- Building the brand of Epsilon International in the market.
- Maintain records of the clientele and build business tie - ups.
- Qualify Leads with demonstrating case studies effectively to prospective clients.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with prospective clients and discover potential collaboration opportunities.
- Connect with clients and address their needs effectively by collecting requirements to a high degree of detail.
- Drive business deals towards successful closure
- Liaise with Legal and Business teams for the quick closure of agreements and client onboarding
- Ensuring smooth handover of SOW to the delivery team
- Create presentation and sales decks for the pitching process
- Assisting in creating, planning, and implementing sales strategy and business development initiatives.
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure that the efforts are in alignment with the sales strategy
- Research on market dynamics, competition, and clients
- Identify potential prospects by analysing markets/domains and track potential prospective clients
- 1-4 years of experience
- Any graduate degree
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to handle pressure and deadline requirements with minimum hand-holding.
- Be able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Passionate, diligent, and motivated toward achieving targets
- Willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software
- Have a flavor for design and sales
- Experience related to selling design services
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze opportunities and information
- Experience in negotiation and persuasion
- Determining the gap between clients’ needs and financial abilities and propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediating negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Performing comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Displaying and marketing real property to possible buyers
- Preparing necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Managing property auctions or exchanges
- Maintaining and updating listings of available properties
- Cooperating with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Developing networks and cooperating with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promoting sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
What you need to have:
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
- Excellent knowledge about real estate markets and best practices
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Experience in corporate sales or proposal
strong communication and presentation skills
- the ability to influence and negotiate with others
- commercial awareness
- the ability to think creatively and strategically
- organisational skills
- self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targets
- basic IT skills.
Short runs at Bourdaina are 3 month fast track programs with clearly defined processes & objectives. Atleast one short run is mandatory before joining us for long haul.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and social media.
- A sales intensive role where you help restaurants, F&B brand, Hotels and FMCG brands by selling Bourdaina products
- Demonstrating and presenting products and services.
- Account management for key clients of the organisation.
- Manage end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
Here's what we're looking for:
- People with 0 - 3 years of work experience. Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in a startup environment.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and has the ability to multitask.
Read Bourdaina Wireframe blogpost on Bourdaina LinkedIn page to understand Bourdaina Short Run Program
We are looking for someone who simply loves to network and build meaningful connections with people and have the individual potential to search the clients for our business.
- Build relationship with prospective clients .
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
- Analyze market and establish competitive clients.
- Track metrics to ensure target are hit
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience in E-commerce industry/ Understanding of E-commerce Industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
- CRM skill is required.
- Knowledge of Bidding Website.
Location - Laxmi Nagar Delhi.
Salary - 15000 - 20000.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
Greetings from App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
Designation: Business Development Manager
Min. Experience:- 2 to 3 Years
Job Location: A’bad (Nikol)
Bond:- 1 Year
Salary :- No bar for right candidate (Depends on Skills and experience)
Education Qualification:- BCA, MCA, MSCIT, BSCIT, BE(IT), ME(IT), Diploma in IT and others
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Benefits of working with our company:-
- Only 5 days working,
- We provide training,
- Great Career enhancement opportunity,
- Excellent learning opportunities,
- Paid Leaves, festival leaves, Cultural events, Month end party and others
If you do not find suitable profile, you may kindly share this information to your friends who are looking for change/good opportunity.
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd