Working for us:
Our culture is purposed around our people, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to be the best they can be. Working for us will mean being part of a supportive and fun sales environment.
We are looking for person with keen interest and strong domain knowledge of Web and Mobile Application development technologies and a strong interest in selling services and solutions for the same. This is a quota bearing role that requires end-to-end sales management of multiple opportunities from identifying the lead all the way to its closure.
* Manage the prospecting plan development and execution
* Responsible for the development, execution and delivery of quality solution focused, client presentations at a “C” level
* Implement strategic sales plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence in key markets.
* Accelerate the sale process: generate leads, pricing and managing the quote process.
Skills and Requirements:
* 2-4 years of Sales experience with strong domain knowledge of strong domain knowledge of Web and Mobile Application development technologies and market is a must
* Proven talent for making effective cold calls to target companies.
* Excellent EQ and relationship building skills, both internally and with clients.
* Results driven: Heavily focused on output, activity and individual performance.
* Resilience – knows how to stay focused and keep spirits high
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required
What We Offer:
* Full time employment contract
* Supportive and friendly environment in an international team with a global outreach
* Long term career development opportunities
* Work-life balance
* Competitive compensation package
About Pure Billion Technologies
We’re a close-knit team of technology architects, full-stack developers, committed to help businesses across industries. Our mission is to bridge the gap between the quality and cost of technology solutions in the European and the American market by providing high-quality technology solutions. With a combined experience of over 22 years of devising tech solutions for a wide range of clients, we are well equipped to deliver holistic and integrated technology solutions for your business whilst ensuring that you make the most out of your investment
The founders of Pure Billion Technologies come with a strong coding experience with projects completed an array of technologies ranging from low to high level programming. Therefore, as a derivative of their experience the company runs with a set of practices that help developers build great products even in technological stacks that they might not be familiar with.
We should work together if
- You can build great products your creativity and technical expertise
- You don't shy away from facing challenges and have the rigour to conquer them
- You want to be proud of the products that you build
- You want to be the best of the best in the next 2 years.
- Assist the sales team in generating qualified first appointments for the monthly targets in an organization.
- Prospect into named target industry accounts and build sales pipeline to drive early stages of the sales cycle.
- Assist the sales team in penetrating strategic accounts by identifying business pains, decision makers, budget, time frame and scheduling sales appointments with qualified prospects.
- Use multiple sources of information like news alerts, social media, online databases, events & trade shows to build a list of prospects who are receptive to Unbxd's products and services.
- Achieve quarterly targets on qualified first appointments and help build a pipeline for sales teams.
- Collaborate with sales & marketing teams to proactively identify and prospect for new business opportunities.
- Successfully track & develop leads till they are sales-ready, build relationships with prospects and help improve lead to opportunity conversion rates.
Key Requirements for Success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Willing to work US hours.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales prospecting and business development.
- Experience in selling cloud based technology to the US market.
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
EdTech Admission Counsellor
Be part of a team that is enthusiastic and passionate about Professional Course that changes a Graduates life. Your work will definitely have a positive impact on both educators and students.
In this role, you will reach out to potential customers from various backgrounds who are looking to pursue professional courses for a better career.
You will be responsible for :
- Interact with leads via inbound and outbound calls or the Internet for the purpose of converting leads into confirmed applications across the globe.
- Maintain a constant communication channel with leads through phone, email, chat and social media during the pre and post-sales processes
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment.
- Maintain a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and provide constant feedback to the Team Lead in order to optimize lead closure
- To develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the students from countries all over the world
- Complete KRA’s/Daily tasks & milestones allocated by the Team Lead
- Constantly identifying potential to upsell to existing clients through giving the best post sales service
What are we looking for?
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency)
- Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver excellent sales pitch
- Result driven with experience of extremely target centric job
- Strong sales bent of mind, in order to understand and effectively communicate what ITLH is offering to its prospective students and close applications
- Approachable and vibrant personality
- Individual passionate about driving a change in education space
- Have a knack for incentive-driven sales
- Ability to approach any situation with patience and very strong empathy
- Self-learners with high grasping ability
- Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines
- Experience: Minimum 1+ years experience in inside sales or tele-sales
- Edutech experience is an add-on
- Experience within Startup Experience would be a strong advantage
- Should have android mobile, personal Laptop and good Internet connectivity
- 6days working
- Attractive incentives and perks
- Work from home available
We are looking for experienced, passionate and motivated individuals to join our Sales team. Your main responsibility will be to drive our business success by implementing a strong & sustainable sales strategy.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking & social media
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact or meetings
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews & reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of licenses or stocks for sales and demonstrations
- Display efficiency in gathering market and customer information to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery & customer specifications to their managers
- Collaborate with team members; gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal team to achieve better results
- Record sales & order information and report the same to the internal team
- Keep a track of buying trends and provide accurate feedback to the team
Skill sets/Experience we require:
- 3-5 years proven work experience as a Sales Executive
- Good verbal and written communication & presentation skills with strong business related knowledge
- Thorough understanding of marketing & negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a result driven approach
- Good knowledge and experience working on MS Office
- Hands-on experience working on a CRM software is an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (any discipline)
- MBA in Sales & Marketing would be preferred
Business Development Executive
We are seeking an energetic investment product sales specialist to help drive sales and grow the business. You will be resourceful, highly organized and self-motivated to increase sales. A background in sales of investment products or real estate sales is strongly desirable.
BetterInvest is an investment platform focused on generating passive income streams and building wealth for investors.
We at BetterInvest provide you a variety of alternate investment options which are focused on generating passive income and helping investors achieve financial happiness. One of the first asset classes that we are launching is fractional ownership in Commercial Real Estate. We are enabling access to wealth creation opportunities that were previously available only to the top 1% of the population. We make commercial real estate investing easy, affordable and transparent.
Visit www.betterinvest.club to learn more.
- Develop sales strategies and successfully create business from new and existing customer
- Manage a large number of outbound calls in a timely manner
- Understand the concepts pertaining to real estate investments
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of company products, policies, and procedures
- Discover and onboard potential channel partners (Wealth managers, Real estate brokers etc)
- Take complete ownership for the customer relationship
- Manage leads in CRM software
- Proven experience in B2C sales (Above 2 years)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact confidently with clients and peers
- Hands-on experience with a CRM software
- Interested in personal finance and investments
- Attention to detail, time management, team player and multitasking
- Possess financial acumen - a strong grasp of basic financial principles and concepts
Job location - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
About the Company: Advantage Club is an HR FinTech firm in the corporate employee benefit space. Our major verticals are Financial Services, Corporate Perks, SaaS for digitization and management of Rewards & Recognition programs. We are currently partnered with more than 370+ corporations including Hexaware , Concentrix , EY, Walmart , Amazon, Marurti, etc., whose employees are using the platform. We are serving 1.5M+ employees, drive transactions
worth 2.5M USD every month, and have raised $2M till date.
In the Financial Services division, the company offers innovative solutions like Early Wage Advantage (EWA), flex benefits, tax saving and reimbursement solutions over Visa powered open loop cards.
Early Wage Advantage enables you to withdraw a portion of your salary in advance. You don’t have to wait for the payday to access the salary. Instead, you can avail EWA facility and get the provision to settle the same amount from the salary.
Advantage Card is a Visa powered prepaid card that can be used at any online or physical point of sales just like your debit card.This card has a multi wallet capabilities for defined use cases as per the organisation’s policy.
About the Role:
We’re looking for outstanding salespeople who would own the top of the funnel (TOFU) by doing lead generation (via cold calling and cold emailing) to sales qualification (managing inbound and nurturing) to sales closure.You’ll be an articulate presenter and a strategic planner but above all, dynamic and goal-oriented.
This role is for the self motivated and hard working candidate who can build and nurture relationships, drive engagement and achieve sales targets for the financial services products of the organisation. At the same time, the candidate should understand the product in detail and be able to address the queries and/or doubts of the clients.
- Previous relevant experience within the corporate sales of products like Payroll/Corporate Salary/Lending/ Insurance/healthcare/SaaS is a MUST
- Understanding of the financial products and the market
- Experience in commercial discussions with customers/ negotiations and closing sales
- Be able to thrive in a complex and demanding startup environment
- Street smart, open minded, analytical, persistent, accountable and ethical Skills:- Lead Prospecting, Presentation Skills and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- High level of natural intelligence, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
- High degree of coachability and great listening skills.
- The desire to grow as a leader in a fast growing technology company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A track record for exceeding targets in sales, ideally in start-up, or 1+ years in a high-performing professional environment
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing, and social outreach.
- Experience in B2B2C is an added advantage.
- Existing relationships with CHRO, CXO level people will be an advantage
- Preferred: Banking, Insurance, NBFC, HRMS, Fintech
- Reachout to new and existing clients to sell / up-sell the financial products of the company
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Making cold calls, presentations and generating interest of the top management of the decision making hierarchy in the target organizations.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to deal closure.
- Should clearly communicate all features to the client and understand his requirements over the phone/email/ Video Call and propose a suitable solution
- Nurture leads and effectively work with marketing teams to convert them into opportunities
- Drive active engagement with prospects to increase interest and excitement in our products
- Accurately plan for and forecast sophisticated, long-term sales cycles
- Work closely with our product team to help influence & shape product/offering direction
- Partner with marketing and customer success teams to align go-to-market message and execution
- Collaborate with the cross functional teams to plan and execute lead generation campaigns with the objective of opening doors and establishing new business engagements.
SquareShift is a young and fast-growing cloud consulting company, solving cloud challenges through excellence in technology, thought leadership, and quality in execution. We are HQ in Singapore, with a world-class engineering team in India.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs, we are a team of tech-enthusiasts who have strong expertise in enterprise product development and cloud technologies. As an early and core member of the team, you will work with founders, client business owners and will own organisations marketing efforts.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Have a disciplined approach to pipeline development through leveraging Marketing, Channel partners, Customers, Sales Development team and their own ability to organically prospect.
- Identify key influencers and decision makers at target companies and convince them on the benefits of our solutions
- Develop an overall account strategy that will lead to a well-executed, team based selling effort.
- Continuous follow-ups with prospects and clients
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Create company intro and pitch for service or product demo as and when required
- Write a pitch for email and social media and other assets
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- 3+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Historical track record of success in business development
- Experience with marketing & business development for software development services
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keep current with business development strategies, best practices, and associated resources
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong knowledge of email marketing & other outbound campaign tools
- Ability to identify potential leads
- Ability to prepare PPTs for clients
- Critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of sales management, marketing, strategic management, and business planning
We firmly believe that our growth, long term success & wellbeing as an organization are a direct outcome of the culture and teamwork. At SquareShift, you can expect,
- High-growth, collaborative environment with diverse and inclusive teams
- Continuous learning, enrichment, and development opportunities
- Competitive pay and allowances for professional development
- Flexible time off to relax and recharge
Website - squareshift.co
Urgent Requirement for Business Development Executive (BDE/BDM)
Experience – 2 to 4 years
Salary- 2.4 to 4.8lakhs (depends on Expertise)
Currently work from home in this Pandemic Situation.
.Generate Business through Various Online Portals (Upwork, LinkedIn, Freelancer, PPH, Guru etc)
.Extensive Experience in Selling It Services - Web & Mobile App development services in International Market.
.Candidates must be well versed in #Prospecting via LinkedIn, Email Marketing
.Researching and Analyzing the market.
.Candidate would be responsible for Requirement Gathering +Cost Estimation
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
• Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan to achieve pre-assigned targets
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand customer requirements and pass on insights for the product portfolio improvement based on customer interaction/feedback
• Key Account Management
• Establish relationship with the customers of the company.
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Identify and develop sources to increase sales leads
• Maintain database of current as well as prospective customers
• Advise higher Management about the customer needs and requirements
• Prepare and provide weekly schedule of planned activities
• Help optimize existing business operations procedures to reduce costs