Presentation Skills Jobs in Pune
Should love getting and hitting sales targets.
The candidate should be a great communicator, should love to interact with people and should be able to naturally connect with others. The candidate should have the capability to persuade and convince others through communication.
Being a voracious reader with the discipline and temperament to write and create content daily is a plus. Knowing how content marketing, digital media and advertising work, is a must, especially on LinkedIn. Should be able to respond quickly to requirements and should be completely self-organised. Maintaining a quick response, the cadence of social media posts, analyzing and reporting and changing strategy accordingly is key. Being a designer or design inclination is a bonus!
students and their parents through phone calls & Emails.
2. Support the students throughout the admission process by answering their queries and helping them to complete the required documents.
3. Maintain the target metrics by converting prospective students into
confirmed admission and succeed in achieving the performance goals.
4. Review the student applications for eligibility and academic qualification.
5. Participate in the decision-making process for student admissions based on college, University policies and guidelines.
- Identify, qualify and cultivate new sales leads through subscribed databases, publicly available sources such as LinkedIn, events, referrals, and follow-up calls
- Schedule and conduct qualification calls for prospects in a clear and compelling way with a high level of passion for our solutions
- Achieve monthly sales targets such as a number of demos scheduled, qualified opportunities, weekly activities, and appointment setting.
- Acquire research and further contact information where needed
- Manage leads and develop strong relationships
- Communicate regularly with colleagues, management, and potential prospects
- Prospect potential clients through networking and finding the best way to connect with them
- Reconnect and build relationships with cold leads and continuously build the pipeline
- Customer Relationship Management
- Deliver sales pitch and conduct meetings & demos with enterprise companies.
- Adept at sales & business development, negotiations, customer relations/success and account management.
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure
- Candidate must be primarily self-driven, with the ambition to effect industry-wide impact through implementation of LiveHealth
- Candidate must be aligned with the LiveHealth’s vision and work culture
- 2+ year(s) of sales development experience.
- B2B experience in selling over the phone and through strategic emailing.
- Strong research skills
- Proficiency with MIS platform (especially any CRM)
- IT service/ Solutions Selling experience
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- The candidate should have a background in selling strategic business services or ideally SaaS applications.
- Exposure to International Sales.
- Strong Leadership Qualitiy
Roles & Responsibilities
- Acquire targeted business clients by actively optimizing pipelines and sourcing new leads by a daily cold call on the field until they are engaged.
- Maintain relationships with prospective, new & existing clients to add on new services and increase the business revenue.
- Achieve forecasted sales goals.
- Manage the sales funnel and source leads and take daily follow-up with them for acquisition
- Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives.
- Be able to properly demonstrate product presentation and benefits of Company instrumentation to customers.
- Set demo session with the potential customer to convert
- Meet customer requirements (responsive, schedule conscious, etc) and maintain a relationship
- Provide forecasts, reports, marketing intelligence, and competitor information to build strategies & increase business revenues.
- Attend and represent the Company at local and national exhibitions and meetings.
- On-board customers and keep the communication alive to build high CSAT scores.
- Handle after-sales services & queries of the client.
You shall be required to undertake the following roles and responsibilities as may be deemed necessary by the company or your senior managers:
- Create databases for calling prospective clients by searching relevant contact information on the internet.
- Make sales calls to prospective customers identified by you or the sales team or management.
- Create schedules for meetings, appointments and demonstrations with prospective customers
- Prepare presentation material as needed for clients and prospects.
- Give product demonstrations to clients either through remote sessions or by physically meeting them at their business address.
- Visit prospective and existing customers at their place of business if so requested by the customer or the management or, in your opinion, would enhance the customer engagement and result in a sale.
- Follow up with prospects for meetings, demonstrations and making a final sale.
- Maintain and manage records of sales calls, prospects and the details of interaction with each prospect, including contact persons, phone numbers, emails etc.
- Submit detailed weekly reports to senior management on the preceding week’s activities.
- Provide a daily summary of tasks done and outcomes.
- Coordinate with support and technical teams to ensure smooth onboarding of the client.
• Gain in-depth knowledge of current Operations processes, inefficiencies, issues, and risks.
• Pro-actively engage, manage and build strong relationships with both Operations business and
• Knowledge of Agile.
• Ability to drive multiple agendas and effectively manage priorities
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with senior stakeholders, with an excellent
standard of English (written and spoken)
• Work with the business to understand their requirements, define new processes and
• Be an active, vocal team member of workshops, discussions, and working groups.
• Document requirements in a clear, unambiguous manner. Ensure they are understood by all
parties and sign-off are achieved.
• Propose relevant solutions and alternatives to meet business needs. Translate into clear,
automated and globally standardized future state models
• Create functional and design specifications, ensuring all stakeholders, globally, are in
agreement and provide sign off
• Preparing Data Flow Diagram, Process Flow Manual DFD in Visio, UML diagrams.
• Ensure the overall quality of business requirements, functional specifications, and supporting
documents meet the bank's standards
• Ensure development and testing teams understand the requirements and future state
processes and that they are fully engaged early on in the project.
• Provide ongoing support to the technology and testing teams as required e.g. reviewing of
test cases, closeout open issues/questions, manage change request process, etc.
• Assist the business with UAT, including communications, planning, preparation, and test cases
• Proficiency in Access, PowerPoint, and MS Word
• Identify risks and issues early. Communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner.
Propose and plan mitigating steps.
• Work closely with Project Managers to ensure stakeholders are fully engaged,
communications are regular and honest and expectations are well managed.
Do you want to work in a flexible fast-growing cyber security start up based out of Mumbai? Are you hungry for sales and want to join a vibrant and high-energy cyber security start up?
Assertion is a B2B cloud-based cyber security software company. We secure collaboration applications like Teams, Zoom, etc. – protecting customers from Data leaks, Breaches, Toll frauds and Security holes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for sales of our security subscription services via Channels in the US and UK markets.
- Responsible for meeting sales targets by selling through the channel.
- Develop the channel, hunt and farm accounts via the channel.
- Superb written and spoken English communication skills
- Prior experience as a Channel Account / Success Manager or as a pre-sales Engineer working with large accounts
- Worked with companies such as Avaya, Cisco, Qualys, Rapid7, Tenable, Checkpoint, Symantec, McAfee, Splunk or its partners
- Understanding of Excel and basic presentation skills through PowerPoint
Good to have:
- Cyber security domain knowledge
- Needs to be a keen listener and empathetic to the concerns of front-end sales team of the channel partner
Location: Mumbai / Pune (mandatory)
Years of Experience: 2 to 7
Education: People with relevant bachelor's degree and experience may apply. Business / Master's degree will be an added advantage..
Compensation: Your salary will have a fixed component with a profit-sharing component for sales incentive.