BizPilot is a B2B Fintech SaaS startup solving the problem of managing business finance for small and medium businesses in India.
About the Role
As the BDR, you will own the customer prospecting process and you will be responsible for keeping the customer pipeline healthy.
What will you do?
- Build and execute a process around customer prospecting.
- Reach out to founders and CFO’s of small and medium businesses via LinkedIn, email, phone, whatsapp etc. medium.
- Design and report on key metrics.
- Improve the process by narrowing down on the right target segment and the right executive buyer.
What makes you a match for us?
- Ability to communicate with clarity via text and verbal mediums.
- If you have experience selling B2B SaaS that would be a plus.
- If you have sold software or services by liaisoning with CXO’s that would be a plus.
- If you have worked in early-stage startups that would be a plus.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Sales Development Representative (SaaS) Event Tech
SKILLS REQUIRED Sales, Consultative, Communication, Organizational, Team Player
GEVME is a leading Enterprise Event Management Platform. Focusing on event data management as the core, we power the end-to-end management of events through our various software capabilities, ranging from email marketing, online registration and ticketing, to on-site check-in. GEVME is already powering events such as Fintech Festival Singapore, IE Singapore events, Forbes Global CEO Conference, Starbucks Coffee Singapore, Singapore International Water Week and World Cities Summit. We are a global company working with some of the most prestigious organizations around the world helping them automate and streamline their event processes.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join an innovative software house in what is going to be a significant period of growth over the next few years. We are looking for talented, dynamic, proactive, Inside Sales Executives to be based at the head office in Singapore.
If you are a determined hunter apply now!
We are looking for dynamic Sales Development Representative to help grow our expansion throughout South East Asia Market.
The Sales Development Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making outbound calls, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, closing sales and a team player.
The ideal candidate(s) should have experience in SaaS preferably within event tech, excellent communication skills, sharp analytical skills, a start-up mindset and be hungry to succeed.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales team for further development and closure
- Close sales and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Work closely with the Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
- Become an expert in event technologies
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for GEVME’s suite of products and solution
- Track record of high achievement
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience making 50+ calls per day
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Naturally curious and passionate
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections
- Fanatical attention to detail
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acquire and activate travel agents through various channels like office visits, telephone, email, social networks, events & meetings.
- Establish, grow, and maintain commercial ties with travel agents—both current and potential—in the designated territory to attract new partners for our services.
- Create a sales funnel, identify the right leads, define long-term goals, and engage in strategic business planning.
- Align sales activities with tele-sales team, product, marketing, and customer success team.
- Build in-depth understand of our products and give demos or solve product queries to convert agents.
- Attend road shows, trade fairs and other travel industry events.
- Maintain and analyse data.
- Stay updated on industry insights and opportunities for strategic planning and growth.
Experience and Skills you MUST have:
- At least 4 years sales experience in the travel industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Prior experience in acquiring travel agents or in visas or insurance is a big plus
- Proficient with using CRMs and google sheets
- Ability to handle pressure
The candidate must have 2-4 years of experience performing following tasks for a tech company:
● Handle end to end sales cycle and help Voiceoc close clients
● Leverage channels like LinkedIn, Email, & Cold Calls to generate leads of prospective clients
● Plan and develop the sales strategy and processes to meet the business objectives of market expansion and revenue generation
● Work closely with members of the sales team to optimize sales channels and maintain strong pipeline of prospective clients
● Partner with sales and work on presentation, custom demos for opportunity progression
● Meet with clients to give product presentations & demo and help the team close the sale
● Engage with existing clients to seek feedbacks and upsell Voiceoc products
● Min 2-4 years of experience performing above mentioned tasks for a tech company
● Stellar team leader, interpersonal collaboration with the ability to work in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment.
● You are highly motivated towards achieving something really big in your career
Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
Research and analyze sales options
Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
Build and maintain professional networks
Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
Should be able to penetrate B2B & B2C Market
We are currently looking for "Business Development Executive" for US IT staffing for our branch office in Noida.
Head Field Solutions Pvt. Ltd
B-8, Sector 59 (Noida)
It is a sales position responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing business within the IT/Engineering niche.
Activities include client development, meeting sales objectives, obtaining requisitions/job orders, building relationships, penetrating client accounts and ensuring delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The primary focus is to bring new business from new and existing clients.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts & to further penetrate existing accounts.
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, continuously assessing and communicating how Head Field as a Staffing Solutions can meet their needs.
- Negotiates contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
- The candidate should:
- Work on getting Contract Staffing requirements from direct clients /Tier-1 Vendors and closing open positions.
- Cold calling and Market research to locate the potential Vendors/Clients.
- Should provide timely feedback to the management regarding performance, activity reports and account strategy concerns.
- Expertise generating new business for IT Staff Augmentation Services.
- Excellent interpersonal, rapport-building and negotiation skills.
- Expert in Delivery Management / Client Servicing.
Desired candidates profile:
The candidate must possess a proven ability to prospect, develop business and build relationships.
- 0-3 years of experience as BDE/BDM in US Staffing.
- In addition, they must demonstrate a strong customer focus and personal leadership and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Individuals experienced in sales and account management who are persistence and have a strong drive to win over new clients and build new business are the best fit.
- Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
- Excellent Salary structure
- Timings are fixed (6:30 pm to 3:30 am) with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Best in class infrastructure
- In-House Meals are available.
Looking For Rocket Singh, Who can Make us fly.
Our client servicing professionals focus on managing clients, maintaining a long term relationship with clients and maximizing sales opportunities within them. This position allows you to build productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts.
Our top client servicing professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.Position holder will be an individual contributor, responsible to generate revenue through serving existing clients, managing their retention and renewal year on year and upsell.
Exp : 1 yr + Minimum.
- To generate leads along with assigned team & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process.
- To manage time and work flow and create effective client meeting plans.
- To penetrate all targeted key accounts and originate upselling opportunities for the companies products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis.
- Will be responsible for key client retention, per key client revenue optimization & renewals.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
- Ensure High Class Service delivery to identified key clients.
- Closely monitoring of work in progress, customer complaints and accounts receivables.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the companies payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
Knowledge and application of sales & servicing techniques such as: Seek Opportunity, Rapport building, selling on emotion, ownership, building value in the product, and upselling.
Position holder will be an individual contributor
Build and manage productive, professional relationships with clients
Ensure clients are using and deriving benefit from IndiaMART
Ensure products/services in client’s e-catalog are accurately defined
Maximize revenue by upselling other services and achieve fortnightly, monthly client retention and revenue targets.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
About the Internship:Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Coordinating with the founders and setting up meetings with the clients
2. Pitching products to the target customers and onboarding them
3. Doing client management
Only those candidates can apply who: are available for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 3 months and have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.*
Freshers looking for jobs may also apply.
Stipend:INR ₹10000 /Month
Other perks:Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum).
Skills required:English Proficiency (Spoken) and Hindi Proficiency (Spoken)