Administration Jobs in Pune
at Beauto Systems Private Limited
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing itDevelop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Perform reference checks as need
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiationg employment terms
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Assist in Admin and HR related activities
- Quick Learner
- Smart worker
- Responsible & bumble
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company:
Vista Rooms is your quintessential “Home Away From Home” experience. As guests, you can choose from a collection of over 500 luxury villas and private holiday homes, from all across India. Ideal for individual and group getaways, we help you create memorable experiences whilst you reconnect with nature, yourself or your loved ones.
Only 1 in 10 villas that we scout are carefully selected and added to our portfolio, to ensure that they meet our reliable quality standards. Additionally, as managers of cherished holiday homes, we also look after our homeowners’ interests and needs with trust and transparency.
Our dedicated 24x7 guest services team, includes our founders, and is available to all of Vista Rooms stakeholders. Having served 300,000 happy travellers at over 500 holiday homes, we are South Asia’s largest chain of luxury private villas. Why work with us: We're a non-hierarchical, rapidly growing organization with a young team of realists. We adapt, iterate, and improve. If your work ethic is in line with us, you’ll be a great fit.
Employee discounts on villa stays, reward and recognition. Work and play go hand in hand here. About the Role: Ensuring seamless guest experience from post-booking till checkout.
● Responsible for ensuring seamless guest experience.
● Take ownership of guest issues and follow problems through to resolution.
● Make decisions that are in the best interest of the company and the guests.
● Meet and maintain Vista standards and metrics such as guest satisfaction, accuracy, and efficiency.
● Provide guidance or assistance during the stay, post-booking to check-out, grievance handling and provide timely solutions.
● Ensuring timely collection of feedback post guests' stay.
● Reporting any damage of the property to the property operation team.
● Ensure closing of current guest tickets before next arrival.
● Generating weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on service or guest experience.
● Ensure collection of extra payments during the stay.
● Keep up with the industry’s developments and apply best practices to the areas of improvement.
● Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
● Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
● Responsible for Managing and training the team.
● A user-centric approach to drive higher satisfaction among guests, owners
● Exceptional service orientation and ability to provide timely solutions
● Ability to execute and drive efficiency through continuous process improvement.
● Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to collaborate and manage.
● Strong in building and maintaining the relationship with stakeholders
● Ability to deliver results under pressure and within the deadline.
● Strongly inclined to do high-quality and impactful work in a dynamic environment.
Qualification and Experience:
● Bachelor/ Master's degree in hospitality studies or related field with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in guest handling or managing guest experience.