Desktop administration Jobs in Mumbai
Company website: https://www.neulife.com/
INNOVERTUS NUTRITION TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT.LTD. is the leading Indian company in the field of sports nutrition products and dietary supplements. Incorporated over a decade ago, we are pioneers in introducing the concept of sports nutrition as well as educating the mass about the need to be fit and healthy, thus facilitating and educating the mass to make a choice in investing to live a healthy lifestyle.
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience?
Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies, and experience to this job? Do you have a solid understanding of the software & hardware? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
Troubleshoot hardware, software, and other IT solutions:
- Able to work any shift
- Able to work on-call shifts as required
- Able to work independently to support, break-fix hardware/software and other IT solutions
- Manage AWS infrastructure for production website.
- Setup automated ami creation, cloudwatch,
- Manage the planning and implementation of information systems security, anti-virus.
- Checking and negotiating the IT aspects of any contracts with any external Vendors.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls.
- Deployed CCTV and Biometric device on Warehouse.
- Implementing centralize Anti-Virus policy for Warehouse and Store to block unnecessary site as well external device.
- Database Administration activity for all the production databases - Uptime of databases, Information access times, Effective data management.
- Database tuning, performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
Has good communication and customer service skills:
- Ability to communicate to all levels of management
- Escalate incidents cases to appropriate teams when necessary
- Ability to add, change or modify new or existing reports
- Document and discuss complex end user compute solutions in a simple language that is understandable at all levels both within and outside.
- Ability to work effectively across departmental boundaries.
Design, develop, and/or update and implement team standards, processes, and documentation:
- Monitor, correct, and report observed infractions of security policies and procedures
- Assist in the design, develop, and/or update and implement team standards, processes, and documentation
- Manage system status, taking steps to improve performance, and reliability as directed and per established policies and procedures
- Provide assistance to other technical teams (hands-on support)
- Linux & Windows OS Installation & troubleshooting, Linux patching
- Designing AWS architecture, Creating Custom VPC & launching EC2 instances
- Configuring NACL, SG, Route Table as per client requirement
- Peering VPC across region, Creating and modifying AMI
- Setting Elastic Load Balancers & attaching EC2 instances under it
- AWS- VPC, IAM, EC2, Route 53, S3, Elastic Load Balancer, Cloud Watch
- User and group administration.
Education and/or Experience:
- Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, IT)
- 4+ years of work experience as System Administrator & AWS with good understanding of the subject.
- Flexible work hours, Work from home and holidays policy
- Open and collaborative work culture
- Competitive salary
Please apply with below details in your resume:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Earliest joining period (In days)