Office administration Jobs in Ahmedabad
at Digivogue Marketing Solutions Pvt Ltd
Roles & Responsibilities
2. Joining & onboarding
4. Performance Review
5. Handling of portals.
Required Candidate profile
* Good communication skills and comfortable working 6 days per week
* Should be able to work independently with guidance.
* Immediate Starters
at Web Mavens
- Responsible for attendance and leave management
- Must be responsible for file maintenance
- Facilitate employee's review
- Hands-on experience in HR and other statutory compliance.
- Carry out the tasks specifically assigned by the CEO of the organisation
- Candidates who handled both payroll and admin will be given preference
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must speak fluent English and Hindi (added advantage and would be given preference)
- Good in Excel, MS Word, and email correspondence
at Panamax InfoTech Ltd.
This post will see you working closely with Director supporting them with a range projects across all disciplines within the business.
You will have strong organizational, prioritization and management skills, with a very keen eye for detail.
You will manage the HR Head/Director busy diary ensuring they are provided with an organized, prioritized and achievable schedule and that their time is maximized.
Alongside the traditional duties of a PA, you will bring first class communication skills to the organization, liaising between departments, collating and bringing information together to very strict deadlines, and taking the lead where appropriate.
You will be capable and experienced in taking notes and minutes at weekly and monthly meetings, capturing action points from management and presenting them. So you will be expert in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
The ability to work unsupervised in what is a highly pressurized and fast-paced environment is key and you handle a high level of confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner.
Personal Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports client directly as the go-to person for all needs, including daily administration, calendar management, travel schedules, project coordination, delivering presentations, answering calls, etc.
- Is a spokesperson for the client on all matters.
- Provides administrative support.
- Makes administrative decisions and takes action in the clients absence.
- Manages a high-volume travel schedule.
- Conserves clients time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Coordinates projects by capturing timelines and strategies and delivering progress updates.
- Prepares meeting rooms for appointments, coordinates schedules, and greet customers and clients prior to meetings.
- Keeps, prepares, and distributes minutes of meetings.
Personal Assistant Skills List:
- Proven ability to manage a flexible schedule
- Always available, mobile, and open to travel
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to interact with high profile clients and executives
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Client services experience a plus
Note: We need, PA to director/ CEO Especially from IT Industry only.
Who can work in USA time shift form India.
Exp 3 to 7 yrs
Should have prior experience of PA to director/CEO.
Male candidates preferred.
Location: Ahmadabad WFO