System Administration Jobs in Pune
SAP Basis / HANA
- Solution Manager/FRUN Experience with detail knowledge of how SOLMAN system is integrated with Ticketing Tools.
- Experience in Solution Manager Technical monitoring.
- End to end monitoring for the sap system during the changes when the monitoring is not available or until the new one is in place
- Manage the team to get the assigned task done on time adhering the SLA.
- Align with different stakeholders to discuss the progress of multiple tasks.
- SPOC of Alert management team.
- Able to solve and coordinate RCA and support during critical system behaviour.
- Audit Experience.
- Detailed Technical experience in SAP BASIS and HANA systems administrations.
- Experience in setting up System Replications, High Availability and Disaster recovery.
- Possess leadership qualities.
- Proven track record of Client handling.
- Knowledge of SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud is desirable.
- Coach others recognize their strengths and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Any Experience in SAP tools (SPC, LVM, etc.) will be advantage
- Ready to learn new technologies.
- Should be ready to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Any Experience ECS Managed Service Model would be added advantage
Designation:Linux/System/Support Engineer (L2) Experience : 2-5 Yrs
Notice period : immediate to 30 Days
- Server Monitoring
- Collecting information about the reported issues
- Ensuring whether all the information has been logged in the ticketing system or not
- Must be able to follow and execute instructions specified in user guides, emails to run, monitor and trouble shoot
- Must be able and willing to document activities, procedures
- Must have trouble shooting skills and have knowledge on Antivirus, Firewall, Gateway
- Should be ready to work for extended shifts, if
- Good customer management skills bundled with good communication skills
- Databases: concepts and ability to use DB tools such as psql,
- Good Understanding of Oracle, weblogic, Linux/ Unix Terminology and able to execute commands
- Internet Technologies : Tomcat/ apache concepts, basic html, etc
- Able to use MS- Excel, Power Point
More than 8 years of experience in Information Technologies. Experience in Installation, Administration, Configuration, Planning, up gradation, Scheduling on Tivoli Workload Scheduler. Knowledge in the Shell Scripting. Interested in exploring new Technology.
- Computer assembling and dis -assembling.
- Hardware troubleshooting of desktop, laptop, server machine.
- Microsoft Windows Servers (2008,2012, 2016 ) operating system installation and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Windows ( XP, 7, 8, 10) operating system installation and troubleshooting.
- Various email client installation and troubleshooting.
- Development software (.Net Framework, MS SQL server / client, Visual studio) installation and troubleshooting.
- Linux ( Ubuntu, CentOS ) installation and troubleshooting. ( Mandatory )
- Various software installations on linux platform.
- Network LAN and WAN troubleshooting.
- VPN management
- Knowledge of Virtualization
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Administer Microsoft 365 Enterprise Mobility and Security suite + Intune
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Functional & operational understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365 and Microsoft Intune or Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Functional knowledge of Active Directory security groups
- Experience with configuring Microsoft 365 security policies
- Ability to troubleshoot issues related to Windows 10 operating systems
- Basic hardware troubleshooting skills
- Eager to learn and apply new technologies and tools to get the job done
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Good communications skills to be able to communicate with people to understand and comprehend underlying issues
- Microsoft Certifications: MCSA/MCSE/MS-101 Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Network configuration and management
- Fortinet firewall configuration