- Maintain Relationship with the Clients: Ensure timely tracking of leads, review emails, and attending the queries of the Client.
- Constantly Capture and Track the Expectations of the Clients and ensure that their expectations are being met.
- Identify relevant leads, qualify, pitch client services, and match with the relevant client.
- Track the progress with the leads matched to clients, ensure that clients follow the process, and assist the client in conversion.
- Analyze data to track the performance of the business model and figure out solutions to fill the gaps/shortcomings in the business process.
- Implement the process with maximum operational efficiency and constantly suggest methods to improve the process.
- Developing proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Additional duties for the director of business development may include delivering presentations, conducting seminars, and participating in meetings with clients, external vendors, or advisors.
- Evaluating and developing a marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing activities.
Requirements: Prior experience in the following things is MUST:
- Good Communication Skills: Both verbal and written.
- 3-8 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing.
- Willingness to work in different Time Zones.
- Multi-Tasker and a quick learner and implementer
- On-the feet thinking and not just robotic process implementer
- Analytical and should be able to derive meaningful insights from data.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks with a sense of calm.
- Attitude to get things done as planned no matter the challenges faced.
- Previous client servicing experience in the IT/Marketing industry
- Likes talking with people and influencing their decisions
- Have sold any product/service in the past
- Understands the B2B marketing and sales process
FrugalTesting is a self-service Web and Mobile App cloud performance testing platform to provide unlimited on-demand performance testing, real-time analysis and testing across multiple geographical locations. This enables you to determine the scalability of your product and ensure that it will perform under the most strenuous traffic loads.
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. The opportunity as the Sales Trainer, you will lead the end to end training process for the telesales team which helps in delivering of the company’s revenue goals. You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation and process optimization.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct training for new and current sales associates
- Develop individualized training plans for underperforming salespersons
- Conduct Training certification program, prepare and evaluate assessments after the completion of New Hire Training Program
- Taking responsibility for the first week first sale of the trained candidates
- Doing call audits, attending buddy-ups, content creation as a part of non-batch activities
- Working closely with the sales managers and understanding the training requirements of the assigned Business unit and addressing the same.
- Involving in different projects as per the BU requirements
- Deliver customized training sessions for every individual
- Develop new approaches and techniques for making improvements in the training programs
- Being a team player to support different initiatives in training as per the immediate business requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest market trends and demands of a corporate sales environment
- Any Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience in sales training
- Experience in a sales position is a plus
- Solid communication and presentation abilities
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent training & coaching skills
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Experience in B2B sales in any industry, if experience in merchant acquiring, transaction banking, digital payments or cloud platforms, it will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel, job requires anywhere between 3-7 working days of travel in a month
- Relationship with ecommerce incubator and website/ mobile app development service providers is preferred.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Identify leads in government, education and utility; and work towards signing them with PayU for payment gateway products.
- Manage existing accounts to ensure revenue levels are grown and product array widened, through cross sell
- Work closely with regional business lead in strategic and tactical planning for the region
- Conduct product presentations, demo, commercial negotiation and agreement closure.
- Act as first point of contact from business team for merchant queries.
- Work with internal stakeholders in ensuring customer satisfaction with PayU product & services
- Achieve allocated quarterly and yearly targets for sales in southern region.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, business development, or account management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
- Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment.
The candidate must have experience in Sales and Marketing.
The candidate's day-to-day responsibilities shall include:
1. Ensuring sign-ups at competitive rates.
2. Work in teams, coordinate with managers, marketers, and other branches of a business to move leads through the sales cycle.
3. We are looking for a candidate who is responsible for the development of business, negotiating with clients & building positive relationships, and getting business through different channels(LinkedIn, Email Marketing Etc)
4. The candidate must have excellent verbal, written, presentation skills, capable to give demos independently, fast learner, and a passion for sales. He/she should be self-motivated with a result-driven approach.
5. We are hiring a Business Development Executive with 0-2 yrs of experience where candidates must be able to sell our IT products and Services.
We are looking for a candidate having following attributes:
1. Fresh Graduate or Post Graduate with 0-3 years of experience who would like to build their career in sales and marketing.
2. Interns are also welcome.
3. He/She should have good E-mail, communication, and Microsoft Excel skills.
4. Should be a good team member and with ability and willingness to learn.
IT sales /Enterprise
Full Time, Permanent
Ability to effectively handle Enterprise sales & Assisting the Business Team. Understand Tech Products Gather Leads and build a sales pipeline Business Development in IT Consulting, Proposal making, client handling. Requirement Analysis. Prepare BRD
Good knowledge of online bidding on portals Freelancer, Upwork. Good working knowledge of SRS and other documentation. excellent communications & writing skills, how to work on wire-frames
Female Candidates get preferrable
Experience: 1 to 3 years
CTC: 3.3 LPA (Increased to 4.5 LPA based on performance during 3-month training)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Advise student/ parents for their learning needs through structured Counseling Sessions.
- Fix appointments and conduct online demo sessions on daily basis including follow up sessions.
- Understand Customer profile & problems to explain implication of ineffective learning methods.
- Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to buy Vedantu Subscription as solution.
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue.
- Learn/ Upgrade one’s own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s).
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior.
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior.
- Possess Basic / Good knowledge of Class 6 to 12 Subjects as per existing Curriculum.
- Enthusiastic and willing to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
- Thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous work environment.
- Have good communication skills in English and the regional language with professional presentation.
Greetings from Neosoft !!
This is Preeti Aswal from Neosoft Technologies
Please find below company details and job description for your reference
URL of the company:https://www.neosofttech.com/" target="_blank">https://www.neosofttech.com/
NeoSOFT Technologies - We are SEI-CMMI Level-5 and ISO 9001:2008 certified global IT consulting & software solutions provider with 1500+ software consultants working full time across 4 Delivery Centers. Established in 1996, NeoSOFT is headquartered in Mumbai, India with offices in the USA, UK, Italy & Australia. Our commitment to quality and 22 years of excellence has made us serve over 5500 clients across 50 countries with 85% client retention.
We have successfully delivered more than 5,000 portals and published 750+ mobile apps in various app stores and still counting. NeoSOFT Technologies provides services & solutions in all the latest technologies and platforms including:
-Open source technologies
-Mobile application development (Native & Cross-platform) iOS, Android, Xamarin, Ionic, PhoneGap, Sencha.
-Web Hosting & Domain Registration
Keyskills: Internationsl sales,Domestic sales,,Cold Calling,Business Development,Lead generation,Market Research,
• A professional, self driven & enthusiastic person.
• Lead Generation and Data Mining
* Cold calling - perform any sales, prospect and appointment calls to help generate leads.
• To identify and connect with key decision makers of leading corporates using right channels.
Generating lead throug Linkedin..
Connecing CEO CTO Level people