Who you are:
We are looking for experienced / energetic Demo Jockey (s) who can represent the 500apps brand well and engage our prospective customers in partnership with the sales team in meaningful ways for customers as well as 500apps.. Ideal candidates will share our passion to learn and master the apps to make customers appreciate 500apps in their situation / context. The successful candidate will be business savvy, detail oriented and be able to build effective demo’s to suit a prospective customer's use case. She / he would have had relevant experience in a SaaS / Product based company.
What you will be doing (responsibilities):
1. Work as part of the Sales POD in a matrixed environment to close deals.
2. Pull together effective demo’s using necessary apps for desired outcomes.
3. Keep an eye on the Sales pipeline and build / customize demo’s as needed prior to client meetings in partnership with the sales team.
4. Gather feedback from Customers post demonstration and provide the same to the Product team for potential enhancements / tweaks to fit into the customer's environment.
5. Be available / flex for demo’s as per shift / region assigned.
6. Build and maintain a repository of ready to use Demo’s for most frequent use cases.
7. Create and submit necessary reports.
8. Be the product champion / evangelist for 500apps.com
9. Stay on top of updates in current apps and new apps being launched - explore new app combinations for enhanced results.
Skills, Qualifications, Requirements:
- Clear and articulate communicator in English language to be able to effectively engage International customers.
- Ability to learn and apply apps in a stand alone fashion as well as in combination with other apps to deliver enhanced results for Customer use cases.
- Ideal candidate has a broad understanding of industries, domains, functions and disciplines to be able to effectively and quickly apply the apps in appropriate scenarios.
- You will ideally have a combination of both Product (Computer Sciences) and Business education and experience.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as Demo Specialist or Onboarding Specialist in a B2B setting.
- Should be able to work effectively in a Matrixed environment - working closely with Sales and Customer Success Teams.
- Ability to learn and adapt fast.
About Mantra Technologies Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our software development team. Put simply, you’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Scrum Master duties include managing timelines and resolving problems. Ultimately, you’ll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints
• Manage each project’s scope and timeline
• Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
• Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
• Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
• Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
• Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
• Help teams implement changes effectively
• Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
• Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
• Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
• Experience in a scrum master role
• Familiarity with software development
• Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
• Report to Management
• Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
• Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Degree in Computer Science, Business
- Role: Oracle EBS Lead Technical/Techno Functional
- Experience: 8+ Years
- CTC: No bar for the right talent
- Oracle E-Business Suite (Implementation, Upgrade and/or Support): 12+ years
- Oracle SCM and procurement Experience
- Strong Communication and inter personnel skills. Prepare and deliver communications to various audiences, including business and IT leadership
- Lead, development and Customization's of Oracle E-Business suite RICEWF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflows & Forms) components using Oracle technologies like Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle workflow, XML/BI publisher, Oracle Reports & Forms 10g, Form Personalization, WEB ADI, OA Framework (OAF).
Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software
development teams that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and
• Should have handled multiple scrum teams
• Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continual improvement, and increasing
• Knowledge of metrics and measurements in continuous improvements
• Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus)
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches: Kanban is needed.
• Any knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques is a plus: User Stories, TDD,
Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
• Previous experience as a developer, QA, business analyst
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills
• Knowledge about JIRA and its workflow handing is a plus
• Code, test, debug, document and implement complex native mobile applications
• Prepare program specifications and diagrams, and develop coding logic flowcharts
• Analyze customer requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Lead the design phase of projects by providing superior technical expertise and
direction to the project team
• Manage delivery to both the functional and non-functional requirements, including
performance, scalability, availability, reliability and security
• Support, improve, and adhere to Toro software development process (SDLC),
standards, and best practices
• Solve complex technical problems, create complex prototypes, and effectively
communicate solutions to system architects, peers and management
• Demonstrate self-driven, highly motivated, excellent communication skills
• Provide detail analysis and design for new development, enhancement, and
maintenance of systems
• Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to
• Provide technical advice, instruction, and training to other unit/department personnel
with less experience
• Has thorough understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field
• Uses that knowledge, creativity and company practices and priorities to obtain
solutions to complex problems
• Provides work leadership to others
• Provides technical leadership to others
• Interfaces with senior management to provide and obtain information and to build
consensus regarding project direction
• Travel Requirements: Occasional. Less than 10%
Our client is a Cloud Solutions startup that helps businesses manage their sales processes and clients well. It is a registered Salesforce partner and has been providing customised products and services to various companies for several years. They serve clients from various sectors like Finance, Healthcare, Education and even NGOs.
Their team consists of certified salesforce developers, consultants and mobile application developers, having a combined experience of over 50 Man years and over 100 projects. Founded by an ex-Infosys employee, they are a team of dynamic developers who are pioneers in Cloud Computing and their projects have been successfully set up and run in India and North America.
As the Salesforce Project Manager, you will be part of the growing Salesforce practice, managing a project or program. You will manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction.
What you will do:
- Managing the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements for a workstream
- Being responsible for the deliverables, cost, schedule, and quality for a workstream
- Developing, reviewing and approving project plan(s) and scope; ensuring all facets of the project deliverables are met for a workstream
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by team before passing to client for a workstream
- Identifying and managing project risk for a workstream
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately for a workstream
- Reviewing the status reports of team members and addressing issues as appropriate for a workstream
What you need to have:
- Management and successful delivery of all phases of at least 2 – 10 Salesforce implementations for a workstream
- Experience in using tools to automate project management like agile scrum, jira etc.
- Experience in Project Management
- A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function)
- Experience in interacting with clients
- Team handling experience
- Management of Salesforce projects from start to finish using agile delivery approach for a workstream
- Deep knowledge of / experience with formal delivery methodologies