Who you are:
We are looking for experienced / energetic Demo Jockey (s) who can represent the 500apps brand well and engage our prospective customers in partnership with the sales team in meaningful ways for customers as well as 500apps.. Ideal candidates will share our passion to learn and master the apps to make customers appreciate 500apps in their situation / context. The successful candidate will be business savvy, detail oriented and be able to build effective demo’s to suit a prospective customer's use case. She / he would have had relevant experience in a SaaS / Product based company.
What you will be doing (responsibilities):
1. Work as part of the Sales POD in a matrixed environment to close deals.
2. Pull together effective demo’s using necessary apps for desired outcomes.
3. Keep an eye on the Sales pipeline and build / customize demo’s as needed prior to client meetings in partnership with the sales team.
4. Gather feedback from Customers post demonstration and provide the same to the Product team for potential enhancements / tweaks to fit into the customer's environment.
5. Be available / flex for demo’s as per shift / region assigned.
6. Build and maintain a repository of ready to use Demo’s for most frequent use cases.
7. Create and submit necessary reports.
8. Be the product champion / evangelist for 500apps.com
9. Stay on top of updates in current apps and new apps being launched - explore new app combinations for enhanced results.
Skills, Qualifications, Requirements:
- Clear and articulate communicator in English language to be able to effectively engage International customers.
- Ability to learn and apply apps in a stand alone fashion as well as in combination with other apps to deliver enhanced results for Customer use cases.
- Ideal candidate has a broad understanding of industries, domains, functions and disciplines to be able to effectively and quickly apply the apps in appropriate scenarios.
- You will ideally have a combination of both Product (Computer Sciences) and Business education and experience.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as Demo Specialist or Onboarding Specialist in a B2B setting.
- Should be able to work effectively in a Matrixed environment - working closely with Sales and Customer Success Teams.
- Ability to learn and adapt fast.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Mantra Technologies
Grow like the fortune 500 with all-in-one business suite by 500apps. 37 apps at $14.99/user. 99.5% Uptime Guarantee. 24/5 Support.
Role - Project Manager
About the Company
The global trade market, valued at USD 32 trillion, offers abundant opportunities for growth and innovation in international trade. As our world becomes more interconnected, there is a growing demand for efficient and secure cross-border solutions. Traditional remittance methods have been burdened with high costs, slow processing times, and limited accessibility, creating significant challenges. These obstacles have particularly impacted MSMEs, which often lack the resources to navigate complex financial systems, leading to time-consuming operational hurdles on a day-to-day basis. We empower businesses, particularly MSMEs, to unlock new growth opportunities, expand their reach globally, and navigate the complexities of international trade.
Position Overview: We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to oversee [specific type or area of projects] within our organization. The ideal candidate should possess exceptional leadership, organizational, and communication skills, with a strong ability to plan, execute, and finalize projects while adhering to strict deadlines and within budget.
● Lead, plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget, ensuring project objectives are met.
● Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
● Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents, directing the team's efforts efficiently and effectively.
● Manage project resource allocation, identifying and resolving resource conflicts, and ensuring proper resource utilization.
● Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
● Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis, ensuring effective communication and managing expectations.
● Identify and manage project risks and develop risk mitigation strategies.
● Conduct project post-mortems and create a recommendations report to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
● Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
Qualifications and Skills:
● Bachelor's degree in a related field; PMP / Agile certification
● 1 or 2 years of proven experience in project management, with a track record of successfully delivering projects on time, within budget, and scope.
● Strong understanding of project management methodologies and tools.
● Excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
● Proficient in project management software/tools.
● Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
● Strong organizational and time management skills.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our software development team. Put simply, you’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Scrum Master duties include managing timelines and resolving problems. Ultimately, you’ll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints
• Manage each project’s scope and timeline
• Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
• Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
• Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
• Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
• Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
• Help teams implement changes effectively
• Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
• Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
• Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
• Experience in a scrum master role
• Familiarity with software development
• Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
• Report to Management
• Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
• Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Degree in Computer Science, Business
At Codvo, software and people transformations go hand-in-hand. We are a global empathy-led technology services company. Product innovation and mature software engineering are part of our core DNA. Respect, Fairness, Growth, Agility, and Inclusiveness are the core values that we aspire to live by each day.
We continue to expand our digital strategy, design, architecture, and product management capabilities to offer expertise, outside-the-box thinking, and measurable results.
Job Description :
SAFe Certified Scrum Master
We are looking for scrum master who will be working with multiple teams simultaneously, so a can-do attitude and the ability to handle several projects at once are essential qualities.
Roles & Responsibilities :
Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values while maintaining our culture and spirit
Facilitating Scrum meetings
Supporting the team through a servant leadership style
Working with the team and any external resources to help identify impediments and remove them
Facilitating communication with other teams as needed to address any cross-team dependencies
Monitoring progress against operational metrics
Working with the product owner to establish and review team-specific metrics designed to improve team performance (in addition to operational metrics)
Gaining a high-level understanding of the application(s) to the extent useful in serving other scrum master responsibilities
Participating with the product owner and business analyst in discussions around strategic planning, including vision, goals, and road maps
Ensuring that the team has the resources (i.e., people and tools) necessary for success
Organizing Agile/Scrum training workshops as needed
Attending the weekly scrum master "Scrum of Scrums" to report on team activities
Providing traditional project management support for projects as needed
Core strengths :
3–5 years of experience as a scrum master; CSM®️ certification is a must
A strong desire to help the team succeed and do what is necessary to make it happen
Ability to work on multiple Scrum teams concurrently (usually no more than two)
Experience working independently, as well as in a team-oriented collaborative environment
Strong, clear communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Persuasive, adaptable, encouraging, and motivating
An independent learner and self-starter
An eye for detail but able to see the big picture
Contribution to the Creation of Healthy work culture.
Job Location : Pune (Preferred)/Remote
Work Timings : 02 : 30 pm – 11.30 pm / 06:00 am – 03:00 am
- Role: Oracle EBS Lead Technical/Techno Functional
- Experience: 8+ Years
- CTC: No bar for the right talent
- Oracle E-Business Suite (Implementation, Upgrade and/or Support): 12+ years
- Oracle SCM and procurement Experience
- Strong Communication and inter personnel skills. Prepare and deliver communications to various audiences, including business and IT leadership
- Lead, development and Customization's of Oracle E-Business suite RICEWF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflows & Forms) components using Oracle technologies like Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle workflow, XML/BI publisher, Oracle Reports & Forms 10g, Form Personalization, WEB ADI, OA Framework (OAF).
- Min. of 10+ years of overall exp., with min. 4-5years as a Scrum Master
- Technical background. Should have worked in Development background and not Testing background.
- B.Tech / B.E / Engineering discipline
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master), PSM (Professional Scrum Master) I/II certifications or any other Scrum related certification
- SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) experience
- Excellent in stakeholder communication
Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software
development teams that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and
• Should have handled multiple scrum teams
• Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continual improvement, and increasing
• Knowledge of metrics and measurements in continuous improvements
• Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus)
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches: Kanban is needed.
• Any knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques is a plus: User Stories, TDD,
Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
• Previous experience as a developer, QA, business analyst
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills
• Knowledge about JIRA and its workflow handing is a plus
• Code, test, debug, document and implement complex native mobile applications
• Prepare program specifications and diagrams, and develop coding logic flowcharts
• Analyze customer requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Lead the design phase of projects by providing superior technical expertise and
direction to the project team
• Manage delivery to both the functional and non-functional requirements, including
performance, scalability, availability, reliability and security
• Support, improve, and adhere to Toro software development process (SDLC),
standards, and best practices
• Solve complex technical problems, create complex prototypes, and effectively
communicate solutions to system architects, peers and management
• Demonstrate self-driven, highly motivated, excellent communication skills
• Provide detail analysis and design for new development, enhancement, and
maintenance of systems
• Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to
• Provide technical advice, instruction, and training to other unit/department personnel
with less experience
• Has thorough understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field
• Uses that knowledge, creativity and company practices and priorities to obtain
solutions to complex problems
• Provides work leadership to others
• Provides technical leadership to others
• Interfaces with senior management to provide and obtain information and to build
consensus regarding project direction
• Travel Requirements: Occasional. Less than 10%
Our client is a Cloud Solutions startup that helps businesses manage their sales processes and clients well. It is a registered Salesforce partner and has been providing customised products and services to various companies for several years. They serve clients from various sectors like Finance, Healthcare, Education and even NGOs.
Their team consists of certified salesforce developers, consultants and mobile application developers, having a combined experience of over 50 Man years and over 100 projects. Founded by an ex-Infosys employee, they are a team of dynamic developers who are pioneers in Cloud Computing and their projects have been successfully set up and run in India and North America.
As the Salesforce Project Manager, you will be part of the growing Salesforce practice, managing a project or program. You will manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction.
What you will do:
- Managing the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements for a workstream
- Being responsible for the deliverables, cost, schedule, and quality for a workstream
- Developing, reviewing and approving project plan(s) and scope; ensuring all facets of the project deliverables are met for a workstream
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by team before passing to client for a workstream
- Identifying and managing project risk for a workstream
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately for a workstream
- Reviewing the status reports of team members and addressing issues as appropriate for a workstream
What you need to have:
- Management and successful delivery of all phases of at least 2 – 10 Salesforce implementations for a workstream
- Experience in using tools to automate project management like agile scrum, jira etc.
- Experience in Project Management
- A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function)
- Experience in interacting with clients
- Team handling experience
- Management of Salesforce projects from start to finish using agile delivery approach for a workstream
- Deep knowledge of / experience with formal delivery methodologies