Technovert is a neo solutions company focused on building a product-based solutions and services business in the US Market. One of our products was recently awarded Best Startup Enterprise Product in Hyderabad and we got great many things to accomplish.
We are looking for ambitious and passion filled sales professionals to join our team. Please visit www.technovert.com The Inside Sales Executive is responsible of new business generation in an assigned territory. You will be creating visibility of brand Technovert through high volume outbound/inbound calling, targeted email campaign and networking.
**Duties and Responsibilities: **
• Understand Technovert offerings clearly in order to effectively communicate with prospects
• Know and understand assigned territory
• Validate and Manage assigned Target Accounts on CRM • Effective Prospecting (via cold calling, inbound calls, emailing and networking)
• To map an account and understand Microsoft foot print within through engaging IT teams/LOB and others at different levels (CXO to Admin)
• Profiling - Tech Influencer, Recommendation/Middle Man and Decision maker
• Tailor pitch according to account/contact profile and effectively engage a prospect (at various stages of sales cycle cold call/follow-up/presentation)
• Qualify by BNTD (Budget Need Timelines Decision Makers)
• Present Technovert value prop over telecon and web sessions to CXO, VP/Dir., LOB Managers as per the account profiling
• Engage Sales team / Support Team as and when needed
• Working with internal teams to get SOW/Proposals in-line with client discussions Negotiation/Closure
• Work closely with Sales Manager and support in engaging with Key Accounts by qualifying prospects and drive new opportunities
• Strives to meet or exceed prospecting goals on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
• Meet and exceed Quarterly revenue targets Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports and review
• 3 - 5 years’ experience into IT / Inside Sales in North America
• Exceptional communication skills (specially engaging customers over phone and emails)
• Organized, disciplined and a Hunter by choice
• Open to work in US timings
• Loves to party
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are a team of problem solvers passionate about design and technology, delivering Digital transformation and increasing productivity.
PENTOZ is a leading business innovation firm for new business ideas. More than 2500+ people world wild are ready forging their own path to success. We offer opportunities, the support of a corporation that is family owned, that is financially stable and has been in business for over 6 year. PENTOZ is a global community, operating in more than 100 countries and territories, ready to offer support and a compensation plan that has paid out more bonuses than any other direct selling company.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Actively seek out new sales opportunities throught cold calling, networking and social media.
· Set up meeting with a potential client and listen to their wisher and concerns.
· Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services.
· Create frequent reviews and report with sales and financial data.
· Negotiate\Close deals and handle complains or objections and Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
· Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internals team.
· The main focus will be selling technology services and Negotiating and closing multiple sales deals to achieve high revenue.
· Ability to approach and engage potential customers with excellent interpersonal skills by submitting monthly and annual territory analyses, daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual performance reports, you keep management updated.
· Retaining position relationship with clients so that future sales will be assured, Focuses on maximizing sales by studying potential and existing dealer volumes.
· Conduct virtual meet-ups to build new business relationships.
· Increase your productivity by integrating the appropriate technologies into your sales activities.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills
· Customer service
· Meeting sales goals
· Closing skills
· Territory management
· Prospecting skills
· service knowledge
· Presentation skills
· Client relationships
· Motivation for sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
· 12+ and any degree University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred.
· One to three years of IT Service based sales experience.
Our Company motivation:
“IF OPPORTUNITY DOESN’T KNOCK, BUILD A DOOR.”
USA Based company hiring Hindi Telecallers (Freshers and Experienced invited). We also provide you with three days of training and a good incentive in salary. Are you a highly experienced, ambitious Telecaller looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
LOCATION: VAISHALI NAGAR, JAIPUR.
“NO TARGET No PRESSURE” - Only for Girls/Female
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
As a Telecaller, you will make outbound calls to potential Hindi existing and new customers to promote our services.
- Make outbound calls to potential customers to promote our services.
- Follow a script to introduce our company and its offerings.
- Provide information to customers about our services.
- Update customer information and complete incomplete customer forms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak confidently and persuasively.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 0 to 10 years
Apply for this exciting opportunity to get a job in USA based company.
The position of ASM is focused on increasing Sales/Top Line in the assigned territory/area.
ASMs report to the regional sales managers or the head of Sales in some cases and are the brand ambassadors for Morning Fresh. Key responsibility of ASMs is to manage key accounts to achieve designated sales targets through the implementation of appropriate and unique strategies of these accounts within the designated areas. ASM is also responsible for managing hiring, day to day administration and development of Area Sales Executives (ASE).
Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
• Sales Targets & Account Management
o Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
o Implement Sales Strategies to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base o Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer & distributor relationships
o Ensure timely collections from distributors within the designated areas
• Market Intelligence & Reporting
o Understand product/category-specific landscapes and trends
o Gather customer feedback & share with management on on-going basis
o Share product category, industry and/or region-specific best practices with the team o Weekly and Monthly reports
• Team Management
o Hire, develop and ensure performance of the Area sales executives
Enterprise Sales Manager/Senior Sales Manager: Salesforce sales
Location - India (Permanent Work From Home)
Website - http://www.srijan.net">www.srijan.net
We’re looking for Enterprise Sales Manager/Senior Sales Manager: Salesforce sales who will manage and close deals in Srijan accounts and prospects. The ideal candidate cultivates deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to determine their needs and delivering world-class service. Furthermore, the ability to work cross-functionally with demand generation, Pre-Sales, and marketing teams to cultivate a pipeline is a must.
Passion, drive, and creativity are some of the basic skills that we look at, in this role. Experience in handling full-lifecycle sales in an individual contributor environment, along with working with partners to drive our business forward in the specified territory is key to being a successful Srijan representative.
- Identify new business opportunities within the companies in the US, who are invested or investing in Salesforce.
- Develop strong relationships and identify prospect needs at all decision-making levels.
- Influence client decisions and advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions.
- Work closely with various teams including Delivery Operations, Pre-Sales, Marketing, and Accounts to ensure seamless implementation and effective growth.
- Collaborate effectively across internal teams and create an atmosphere of trust and open communication.
- Engage with our channel partners and various subject matter experts to drive sales opportunities.
- Travel to client meetings as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Experience of 7+ years of sales/client origination experience in the US, with Salesforce experience.
- Demonstrated experience in selling complex software and services to enterprises and fortune 500’s.
Can work in US time zones.
- End-to-end sales experience with salesforce.
- Experience negotiating large strategic deals including all phases of client development: prospecting, proposal development, negotiation, and ongoing relationship management.
- Should have intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients.
- Experience and the know-how to work in a start-up, fast-paced technology environment.
- Confident presentation skills, and must have 'presence' in front of the C-suite customer with the communications skills to articulate a value proposition to a wide range of organizational and functional levels.
The ability and desire to sell
Excellent communication skills
A positive, confident and determined approach
High degree of self-motivation and ambition
The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
Verbal communication skills
small, standalone ENT clinics in a large territory surrounding
the sales executive’s base location, and hence will involve
significant amount of travel and territory coverage
Achieving Focus implementation targets – both quantity and
value – month on month ( How – field presence- 4 times a
week, minimum of 4 sales calls per day, collecting data on
target market, competitive product usage (hearing aids),
types of procedures performed, product demonstrations,
proactive product evaluations )
Customer relationship management
Recommending and organizing marketing activities – demos,
conference participations, booth presence
Establishing long-term medical-scientific/strategic
relationships with Key Opinion Leaders(KOL’s) and with
related major medical associations and academic Centers of
Timely reporting of weekly reports and trackers for focus
We are hiring, young, enthusiastic, dynamic, smart and experienced individual to be a part of our expanding marketing chain of Casey Food division. If you have –
- A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
- Proven Sales Experience.
- Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
- A passion towards multitasking and team building.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
Then you are the one to whom we are searching for. Being the Sales head of a district, you will dispose the following job responsibilities:
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking the following skill sets within a prospective candidate –
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A versatile personality with above average organizational and planning skills.
- A person with critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- A good team player with creation and handling of team.
- A customer centric person with customer centric business agenda.
- An exemplar having capacity to analyze marketing trends, and promoting product, service and promotional activities.
- A person who can develop transparent marketing strategies to expand brand recognition.
3 – 8 years in FMCG/Retail of Insurance Marketing.
20,000 fixed as regular salary, and 5, 000 as TA. Total = 25,000.