Role: Business Development Executive
Experience: 1-4 years
Location: Hyderabad (Initially remote)
Technovert, it’s not a typical IT services firm. We love solving problems by harnessing the power of technology. We must credit our two successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
This role is open with Saketa – a Technovert company. Our customers run their businesses on our cloud. Our mission is to provide them with best-in-class content management, collaboration, enterprise data security, and an ever-expanding set of foundational cloud-based services.
This role requires overseeing sales in the assigned region and working to grow the customer base. We need individuals with innate leadership qualities & someone who can maintain good client & vendor relationships.
Understanding & Validation: Understand Saketa offerings clearly in order to effectively communicate with prospects, know and understand the assigned territory, validate and Manage assigned Target Accounts on CRM
Prospection & Qualification of lead: Effective Prospecting (via cold calling, inbound calls, emailing, and networking), to map an account and understand Microsoft footprint within through engaging IT teams/LOB and others at different levels (CXO to Admin), Profiling - Tech Influencer, Recommendation/ Middleman and Decision maker, tailor pitch according to account/contact profile and effectively engage a prospect (at various stages of sales cycle cold call/follow-up/presentation), qualify by BNTD (Budget – Need – Timelines – Decision Makers)
Handling the entire sales cycle: Present Saketa value prop over telecon and web sessions to CXO, VP/Director, LOB Managers as per the account profiling, Engage Sales team / Support Team as and when needed. Working with internal teams to get SOW/Proposals in line with client discussions. Negotiation/Closure, Work closely with Sales Manager and support in engaging with Key Accounts by qualifying prospects and driving new opportunities.
- 1-4 years of work experience in inside sales and cold calling.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- A learning mindset and the right attitude will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to handle rejections and stay focused and driven.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
- Flexibility working in different shifts/regions. This is mandatory.
Nice to have:
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Microsoft.
- A proven track record of consistency in overachieving targets.
- Graduate degree in any stream
- 1-4 years of experience in IT / Inside Sales in North America
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive prospect calls
- Organized, disciplined, and a Hunter attitude
- Open to work in different shifts/regions.
We are a team of problem solvers passionate about design and technology, delivering Digital transformation and increasing productivity.
- Identifying and developing new and prospective key clients across Delhi /NCR by visiting markets and meet the required target
- Meeting key customer personnel and branch personnel who have worked with customers; identifying and evaluating additional needs and analyzing opportunities.
- Initiating sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Developing sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services and ensuring support.
- Exploring and Analyzing the market, generating sales leads.
- Identify potential customers
- Transforming the sales leads into revenue-generating business
- Targeting new Customer, Promoting the services of all entities and Collection of Payments. .
What you need to have:
- Must be well versed with Delhi /NCR and have a good hold over merchant acquisition and other client management
- Minimum 3 to 5 experience in Business Development
- Have an excellent knowledge of Sales & Business processes
- Demonstrated Leadership, Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills required
- Be able to work independently yet a good team player and a quick learner
- Proven experience in selling to businesses, specifically to SMEs, corporates and governments
- Experience across the sales cycle, from new lead generation to closing of the sale
- Experience in selling product that requires push-sales with quick turnaround time
- Maintaining the database of prospects of the company.
- Experience from Payment Industry/ Startups/ Logistics/ Courier/ E-commerce is Mandatory
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 7,50,000 to 10,00,000
The ability and desire to sell
Excellent communication skills
A positive, confident and determined approach
High degree of self-motivation and ambition
The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
Verbal communication skills
Calling new & Existing clients.
Responsible for making outbound calls and regular follow up on leads assigned.
Selling Membership over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers & value, set quality parameters
Understand the Customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade / renew the packages.
Cold calling for Business Development.
Candidate must have good communication skills.
Candidate must be presentable.
Can Join Immediately.
➢ Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
➢ Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals
➢ Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
➢ Meet personal and team sales targets,
➢ Generate or follow through sales leads
• Should Collect fruits and vegetables orders from Hotels, Retail shops and Restaurant
• As a Sales Executive you will pitch about Company to customers and make them join Company platform.
• Sales Executive will ensure correct on boarding of customer.
• Manage customer relationship and solve customer queries on field visits.
• As a Sales Executive you will pitch about Company to customers and make them join Company platform
• Collection of order from clients
• Have a Rapport with client
• Increase of sales from existing clients and searching of new clients
A leading Indian Pharmaceutical MNC is looking for a ZSM to take care of its FMCG portfolio of Personal Care, Baby care and Food & Beverages businesses in Southern states of India.
He would be taking care of all sales/ revenue generating activities in the zone by leading a team of ASMs to drive trade & marketing initiatives and drive retail expansion profitably.
He would be responsible for the distribution in General Trade for the Zone. Would be responsible for best daily, weekly, monthly review mechanisms within the team and ensure all trade initiative reporting is conducted in time and for100% utilisation of SFA and DMS.
Working experience in the state of Karnataka or Kerala is essential.
Key Account Management
Creating sales pipeline
Identify opportunities for company growth and improvement.
Produce business comparisons to industry benchmarks and competitive insights on an ongoing basis.
Set the monthly, weekly, daily targets for the team and ensure that the targets are achieved
Maintain the sales report of the team
Needs to own hiring, firing and deliverables of at least 10 education counselors
Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets
Design & develop business models
Conducting weekly reviews for performance & training
Identifying the areas of improvements & KPI’s
Involved in a lot of calling on phone for negotiation and objection handling