To achieve the mission, Kenyt.AI is looking for sales geniuses to help it increase the client base and reach newer cities, within India and abroad. The business verticals we are focusing on are real estate, retail, hotels and hospitals. So, if you enjoy the challenge of finding early customers for a brand-new technology, sell value proposition to senior management of businesses, establish deep connects in the industry, and have what it takes to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
What you will get :
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- Experience of expanding the company sales in a new geographies (India and abroad)
- Talking to client's senior management, pitching to them and closing the sales
- Exposure to AI technology and business around it which is in great demand in market
- Opportunity to work directly with an experienced team of founders having a combined industry experience of 30+ years
- Potential to make tons of money (We believe in sharing success; For every sale you make, you will get % commission of revenue)
- Identify business opportunities by doing market research and identifying right prospects
- Sell products by establishing contact with client's senior management and pitching and selling the product to them
- Follow and execute on monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Establish sales pipeline and sales funnel
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information
- Experience : 2-6 years industry experience in Sales
- Excitement : Selling brand-new technology products
- Passion : Sales
- Attitude : Do what it takes
goal is to improve the sales and profitability of businesses to drive sustainable growth.
Visit - stores.xoxoday.com so the interview call is more meaningful.
● PL ownership: Drive and ensure 100% achievement of the targeted sales numbers of the category.
● Ensure Profitability by negotiating the best category margins, securing marketing support from
brands, and focusing on delivering the budgeted top-line and bottom-line.
● Assortment planning: Ensure we have a competitive catalog compared to other players across
brands and sub-categories.
● Customer Experience: Anticipate and create solutions for customer pain points. Should be able to
resolve customer escalation and deliver on the expected NPS for the category.
● Category marketing: Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly calendars Have joint marketing plans
signed off with partner brands, execute the plan in coordination with the internal team
● Operational efficiency: Work with cross-functional teams like CS, Finance, Sales to ensure a
smooth functioning system and to be able to deliver on the required set of parameters measured
across each function
● Working with customers and merchandisers and finding new ways of expanding product
● Responsible for demand and supply planning both sides of the business and planning marketing
and sales strategies for the category growth.
● Joint Planning with Product / Sales and Marketplace team: Work closely with the marketplace
team to ensure sufficient visibility to our products and jointly participate in the marketing events
conducted on the platform.
Following skills are mandatory:
1. 3-7 years of experience in global category roles, preferably digital categories.
2. Hands-on in Sales, Operations, and Category Management.
3. Strong analytical aptitude in problem-solving, multi-tasker, critical thinker, and tactical
executioner with a proven track record of finding solutions to business problems.
4. Good communication skills / Good analytical skills along with sales/marketing knowledge.
5. MBA from reputed colleges would be preferred
6. Team management experience will be a plus, its cross-functional role.
7. A strategic thinker along with a growth mindset will be a right fit
What you can look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts,
yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work.
Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai,
Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday
1. Convert highly qualified leads into Savage members, by consulting and guiding them based on their
conditions and requirement
2. Assess ways to optimize the overall top-of-funnel lead flow at Savage by working with external communities
3. Create weekly reports on work done, what worked and what did not work.
4. Be the voice of prospective customers in the system
1. Conduct thorough secondary research to identify target accounts and respective contact details for reaching out
2. Reach out to prospects by scheduling email campaigns, LinkedIn, phone calls with an objective to schedule an appointment for a product demo with the business development team
3. Engage with prospects actively to understand their business requirement and present
4. Communicate as a solution by highlighting the relevant product capabilities
5. Field basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer in the initial engagement
6. Maintain records of all the prospects along with the progress made; present them to the management in the weekly review call
7. Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product to utilize the insights you learn from prospects to make the process and product improvements
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 17th May'22 and 21st Jun'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Proven experience as an appointment setter, sales representative, or similar in B2B/SaaS environment
2. Strong secondary research skills to gather information from internet sources
3. Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
4. Persuasive and results-oriented
5. Self-motivated to think outside the box and able to navigate through ambiguity
6. Excellent time-management and organizational skills
7. Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
* Taking inbound sales calls.
* Schedule meetings and site visits for prospective plans.
* Good communication skills.
* Ability to provide information verbally clearly and effectively
* Work from Office.
We are hiring, young, enthusiastic, dynamic, smart and experienced individual to be a part of our expanding marketing chain of Casey Food division. If you have –
- A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
- Proven Sales Experience.
- Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
- A passion towards multitasking and team building.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
Then you are the one to whom we are searching for. Being the Sales head of a district, you will dispose the following job responsibilities:
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking the following skill sets within a prospective candidate –
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A versatile personality with above average organizational and planning skills.
- A person with critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- A good team player with creation and handling of team.
- A customer centric person with customer centric business agenda.
- An exemplar having capacity to analyze marketing trends, and promoting product, service and promotional activities.
- A person who can develop transparent marketing strategies to expand brand recognition.
3 – 8 years in FMCG/Retail of Insurance Marketing.
20,000 fixed as regular salary, and 5, 000 as TA. Total = 25,000.