- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time.
- Figure our their career interests paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
- Work with the product team to help improve the platform.
- Work with the sales team to increase the renewal rate.
- Work with the marketing team to execute customer centric campaigns.
- Tactical and fundamental understanding of subscription models and sales.
- 2 to 3 years of customer facing experience preferably in SaaS.
- Needs to possess maturity, be a patient listener and a good communicator to be successful in this role.
- Ability to write/speak clearly and logically in response to customer problems and coming up with articulate solutions.
- Needs to have a good sales acumen.
- Logical thinking with a product-first mindset.
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Interested? Let's talk!
At Cutshort, we are building an unconventional startup to connect passionate professionals with each other. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), gamification and network intelligence, our focus is to reduce noise and give high quality results to our users.
Our recruitment solution was launched first and is seeing good traction 2.20M+ users and ~20000 companies such as Google, Flipkart, Ola, Zomato, Oyo Rooms, HackerRank, BrowserStack have used the platform. So far, more than 8000 positions worth $17,500,000 have been closed by the hiring staff at these companies.
To experience the future, check out our latest product Voila: https://cutshort.io/voila
If you are smart and want to build something as big as LinkedIn, we might have a position for you. But before applying, be sure to read this blog post to see if you'd be a fit..
JD - Customer Success Executive
- Be the point of contact for all the customer issues related to Vowel (platform onboarding services
- Be a good listener and understand and appreciate the customer sentiments with regard to the issue facing
- Able to understand the issue and decide the issue is due to a knowledge gap(of customer) or due to a technical glitch.
- Have a good grip on the product in terms of functionality and proactively updating oneself as and when new functionalities added
- Capture the sentiments of the customer and bring that to the notice of management
- Able to categories the issues under different buckets and reports that to the team/management to indicate which area of the product needs attention/breaking.
- Strictly adhere to the SLAs (link to SLA doc)
- Coordinate with L2 and Other teams in the organization.
- Build and maintain Knowledge DOCs/FAQ
- 3+ years in a software support role
- Exceptional service orientation including managing difficult customers, setting expectations through issue resolution with total empathy. A "go giver"
- Ability to communicate simply and empathetically
- Handled Level 1 and 2 customer issues
- An understanding of a "cloud-based" product works.
- Experience in handling customer service for a Desktop application & Mobile application
- Can understand and report on service metrics
TransportSimple is a SaaS-based company with more than 17 years of industry experience. TransportSimple is a four-year-old startup incubated at NSRCEL (IIM-B), NASSCOM and AIC Nalanda (StartupOdisha).
We provide enterprise solutions for vehicle owners and transporters to manage operations and accounts quickly. Now the stakeholders get empowered with the granular detail of their business to reduce downtime, malpractice, maintenance expense, human resources, track inventory, trips, handle accounts, etc.
We are looking for aspiring and enthusiastic Customer Success Specialists to grow with us!
The candidate’s day-to-day activities include but are not limited to:
- Customer Success Specialists are the voice of our customers at TransportSimple. As a Customer Success Specialist, you will play a definitive role in impacting the customer's experience by facilitating onboarding, adoption and usage.
- You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long-term key customers by comprehending their requirements and working with internal teams to cater to their needs and expectations.
- This role offers exciting opportunities to interact with some senior industry leaders and build long-lasting customer relationships that create deep customer satisfaction and product adoption.
- Go for the extra mile, by not only solving their issues but delighting them with your simple, efficient, and caring communication.
- Act as a bridge between customers and internal product/tech teams to manage expectations and gather requirements.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate, high-quality, and timely documentation of implementation steps and activities for internal and external partners.
- Calling customers to take feedback on product and seller experience and update CRM with clear notes post the call to record customer feedback.
- Handling international leads through the sales process, from conducting online demo sessions to getting them on TransportSimple journey and upselling.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, or a related field
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect with clients.
hoichoi is an on-demand video streaming entertainment platform for Bengalis worldwide. With an array of exciting Content choices including Bengali Classics, Blockbusters, Documentaries, Short Films and Exclusive original web series we aim to be home to the best in Bengali entertainment.
Hoichoi is the digital vertical of SVF Entertainment - a leading Media and Entertainment company in East India, with 5 National Awards to its credit and capabilities in Film and TV Production, Cinemas, Distribution, Digital Cinema, Music and New Media.
As we take on the next level of growth, we are on the lookout for passionate and talented people to join our team, committed to redefining online entertainment for Bengalis globally.
Being a “customer first” company, the Customer Support division is critical to Hoichoi. This team comprises of enthusiastic, passionate, fun-loving and highly communicative individuals who continuously work towards ensuring a great experience for Hoichoi users at all times.
This is a high commitment role and you will fit right in if you believe in delivering the best service experience and are passionate about Bengali entertainment.
· Answer user communication/queries via emails, live chats and calls
· Ensure minimum turnaround time for resolving user queries & complaints
· Deliver best in class service in the friendliest and timely manner
· Suggest process & product improvements based on user feedback
· Assist the team in reporting & analysis
· 2+ years’ experience in customer service specializing in Inbound/Outbound support, ideally from an internet start-up/e-commerce background
· Excellent proficiency in Bengali, English & Hindi
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· An understanding of the 'Customer First' principle and committed to consistently delivering high-quality customer support.
What is WoCo and why should you join?
WoCo is a go-to HRTech solution for new age and fast-growing businesses, built by a team of innovators, technologists, product scientists, outliers, business leaders and people's people. WoCo is truly poised to lead the People, Payroll and Productivity space with some of the best minds in the industry.
What will you do every day?
We are on the lookout for dynamic individuals in the Customer Success Team who can work closely with clients helping them achieve their Digital Transformation goals.
What do you need to ace your role?
- Business Advisor to our clients working towards achieving their digital transformation goals and success metrics. Ability to manage client relationships and expectations
- Act as a techno-functional consultant and provide recommendations on process
- Goal-oriented and data-driven to actively track performance and drive metrics like CSAT, NPS, Adoption and Usage for clients. Analyze customer data to improve the end-user experience
- Experience with metrics like Net Revenue Retention (Upselling), Churn, Customer References & reviews. Work closely with product, sales and other cross-functional teams, (internal and external) with ease to drive these goals
- Devise engagement plans that consider customer business goals and map product capabilities to achieve these goals
- Support clients during critical HR events like Appraisal, Increments etc.
- Support clients to resolve queries or bugs, as and when required
- Gather feedback on product experience during the entire customer lifecycle via targeted surveys
- Identify prime targets for up-sell/cross-sell and engage Sales team to execute on those opportunities
- Share best practices with clients on how to achieve product success with WoCo
- Identify risks proactively, mitigate and escalate as deemed appropriate
- Passionate about Customer Experience and ability to be the customer's voice in guiding the Product Roadmap
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Be a cultural champion and energy driver
- 2-4 years of experience in Customer Success in SaaS
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, coupled with excellent listening skills
- Analytical and data-driven with ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstration of good product and consumer thinking during his/her career
- Hands-on and a quick learner. Comfortable with learning new technology
- Basic tech skills especially knowledge of python, Power BI will be a plus
- This role provides you access to PII for which you will abide to follow secure data handling practices to safeguard and protect such data.
- We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Magnit is Hiring for Specialist - Program Support Operations at Vadodara, Gujarat for US Shift
Are you ready to be part of the workforce of the Future?
Magnit, the leader in integrated workforce management solutions from California, United States, serving fortune 1000 recognizable brands for the past 30+ years, is HIRING in Vadodara, Gujarat.
Opening: Specialist - Program Support Operations
Job Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Shift: Night Shift
Job Type: Onsite (No Work from Home)
Education: Graduate (Undergraduate please do not apply)
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 to 2 years of Experience with KPO / HR / BPO / Customer Support
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Attention to detail and service orientated.
- Readiness to work during US hours
What We Offer:
- Ideal work environment to be part of a global company
- Best in class Salary with Night Duty Allowance
- Excellent Work-life Balance, five days a week working
- Medical insurance coverage
- Cab facility for females working in US hours
- No Employment Bond
To Apply Fill out the Form at: https://prounlimited.in/job-posting/specialist-program-support-operations/
About the Role:
This role will require the candidate to undertake a variety of tasks such as support employment offer making and onboarding of employees, contract extensions/termination, and salary revisions based on hikes.
A coordinator must be an excellent communicator, and able to foster relationships with internal stakeholders, employees, and candidates.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate the onboarding, extensions, and offboarding processes for contingent workers, including securing contingent worker employment documentation and facilitating the background check process
- Respond to inquiries, essential issue resolution, and securing timecard submittals and approvals
- Prepare, review, and deliver a variety of reports for both internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with the internal PRO Client Services team to maintain Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation in a way that ensures processes are documented for both personal use and cross coverage as needed
- Updating and maintaining data on the WAND tool to ensure accurate records are held such as worker extensions, pay/ bill rate adjustments, cost center updates, etc.
GaragePlug, a SaaS Startup based out of Banglore, is an After-Sales Automotive Workshop Management Platform founded in 2017 by Automobile Industry experts. GaragePlug is presently trusted by hundreds of brands across 25+ countries and continues to expand across the world! We are now ready to take a long jump in 2022. To make this happen, We're looking for dynamic Customer Success/Support people to assist in various stages of the customer life cycle such as Onboarding, User Training, Support, Adoption, etc.
What Makes You The Right Fit :
- Engineering Degree
- 0-2 years experience in customer support or success roles.
- Must be able to work in the US time zone (US and Latin America markets)
- Ability to communicate with customers by email, chat, and phone.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to take initiative and build strong relationships
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to work in a Startup.
Your Primary Responsibilities :
- You will be the first point of contact for customers via email & chat primarily, over the phone if it is required.
- Onboard new customers and help them digitalise their workflows in our software.
- Conducting training sessions for Users to ensure the right understanding of the Product
- Keeping a track of the Product adoption.
- Maintain a profitable relationship with the clients.
- Play a key role in sharing the voice of users with the rest of the team.
- Work with the product team to resolve issues, bugs, and feature requests reported by customers and to ensure that they are delivered and conveyed to customers.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team.
- Identify and report bugs & customer requests using JIRA.
- Owner of the Self-Help knowledgebase of GaragePlug.
Performance Parameters :
- Upsell, Revenue generation
- Prevention of Churn
- Maintain NPS Score
- Support Response Time
Perks for you :
- Work in fast globally growing Start-Up
- Work with industry experts
- Opportunity for international travel
Location : Bangalore.
Apply through this link
Customer success managers supports your customers as they transition from sales prospects to active users of your products.
Theyre focused on customer loyalty and building close long-term client relationships, and often
stay with the same customers as long as they continue to work with your business.
Designation: Customer Success Manager
Reporting to: Director
Roles and Responsibilities
• Customer Success Manager will proactively reach out to customers to understand the
requirements, and resolve issues.
• Proactively reach out to the newly onboarded customers to understand their needs.
• Develop and manage client portfolios.
• Follow-ups with unresponsive customers to help activation/retention of customers.
• Minimize customer churn.
• Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
• Mediate between clients and the organization
• Strictly adhere to the Activation & Retention SOP.
• Handling existing customers & providing post-sales support.
• Taking care of customer onboarding & service activation.
• Improve onboarding processes.
• Providing training on software to customers.
• Maintaining a healthy relationship with customers.
• Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
• Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
• Hold product demonstrations for customers.
• Prior experience as a Customer Success Manager with IT Services domain
• Good Communication, Analytical Skills
• Excellent Customer Handling.
• Ability to handle team.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
- Creating, maintaining reports and presenting it to stakeholders.
- Managing large amounts of calls and emails, and social media, if required.
- Identifying and assessing customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; following up to ensure resolution
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/ tools
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Taking the extra mile to engage customers
What you need to have:
- Strong customer handling skills on phone and email.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
- Prior experience with Freshdesk and Magento would be a plus.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/ respond to different types of people.
- Excellent communication skills ( both written and verbal ).
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Empathy and Compassion.
- Ability to stretch long hours and work for the bigger vision of the company.
- Experience with microsoft office and G-suite (google). Basics of microsoft excel for reporting purposes is a MUST.