You are authentic. You are curious. You strive to make a difference with and for the people around you. You see opportunities beyond setbacks and emerge stronger during these disruptive times. You’re not only curious about what the future holds — you are excited to play a part in growing with the organization to create an impact on the world. You live life by design and own your destiny.
Does this sound like you? We are looking for you to grow together with us.
What is this role about?
This role is a chance to build a growing business in a dynamic industry, influence the field finance, support the leadership team, lead our growth development agenda, connecting our teams of professional consultants who guide our clients through their transformational journeys. Come and join our growing team and achieve our mission of creating a better world through smarter decisions!
You should join us if…
- You relate to our values: Gritty, energetic, and have a desire to create a difference.
- You are a strategic thinker and a go-getter: Leadership qualities and know-how to get things done.
- You are a connector: You form relationships with people at all levels and with different cultural backgrounds in your own authentic way.
- You embrace challenges: You have the creativity and openness to turn challenges into opportunities.
- You are able to work: Independently and flexibly in a dynamic environment working cross-functionally with a leadership team.
- Contact potential or existing customers to showcase our product offerings.
- Establish and manage strategic/listing partnerships with exchanges, crypto-banks, and other institutional crypto players.
- Negotiate and manage deals with market makers and liquidity providers.
- Coordinate with the tech and marketing teams on timelines and relevant communications with our partners.
- Identify new business opportunities and customers.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with different levels of clients.
- Seek to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Experience in financial services, fintech, investments, and/or crypto exchanges.
- Good understanding of the blockchain ecosystem.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written English communication skills, including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, communications, and engineering.
- Nice to have - Having worked at a crypto exchange or DeFi protocol.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission.
- Being a team player - prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team.
- Full-time remote work
- Gold benefits
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Maternity and paternity leave benefits
- Health insurance benefits
- Employee professional development
- Flexible working hours
And much more...
Designation: SAP SD Consultant
Experience: 4-10 years
Location: Chennai, Coimbatore, Bhubaneswar
1. SAP SD(Sales and Distribution) - HANA Sales of S/4 HANA
2. O2C(Order To Cash ) business process expertise,
3. SAP SD Implementation/Support/Development project expertise.
4. Exposure to SAP SD configurations (O2C processes, Pricing Procedure, Revenue account determination, Credit Management, Rebate Processing, Batch Management, Consignment, Stock transport orders)
5. S/4 Migration/Implementation/AMS experience6. SAP Activate, ITSM Tools, SAP Release Management, Agile Methodology
- Support enterprise account executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Conducting in-depth product demonstrations of our solutions
- Presenting the products at events, conferences, seminars and webinars
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals involving complex sales cycles
- Model the financial business case and ROI associated with each sales opportunity
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Effectively communicate client needs to Customer Success team during handover as well as to Product and Product Marketing teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Work closely with Account Managers to plan expansion within strategic accounts
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer at a B2B SaaS company, preferably in the cloud infrastructure domain
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in ground-breaking new ways
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Deeply data-driven with a growth mindset
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a complex sales environment and multitask
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in cloud technologies (Such as AWS and/or Azure and/or GCP, Automation, Orchestration, CI/CD tools, Scripting etc.)
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Willingness to travel as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
As a Partner Development Solution Architect focused on GSI partners within Aqua Security, you will have the opportunity to deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Aqua Platform across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners, position aqua to be part of partner offerings, and assist with the creation of new technical strategies to help partners build and increase their application security practice business. You will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on the security of running cloud native workloads, which are rapidly being adopted in enterprise deployments. You will also drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support sales opportunities. You will also work closely with the internal sales and partner sales team throughout the sales process to ensure all of the partners’ technical needs are understood and met with the best possible solution.
The ideal person will have excellent communications skills and be able to translate technical requirements for a non-technical audience. This person can multi-task, is self-motivated, while still interacting well with a team; is highly organized with high energy level and can-do attitude. Required skills include:
- Experience as a sales engineer or solution architect, working with enterprise software products or services.
- Ability to assess partner and customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Ability to present at technical meetups.
- Ability to work with partners and conduct technical workshops
- Recent familiarity or hands-on experience with:
- Linux distributions, Windows Server
- Networking configurations, routing, firewalling
- DevOps eco-system: CI/CD tools, datacenter automation, open source tools like Jenkins
- Cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Compute)
- Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Mesos
-Knowledge of general security practices & DevSecOps
- Up to 25% travel is expected. The ideal candidate will be located in Hyderabad, India
- 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience
- 3+ years in a customer and or partner facing roles
- Experience working with end users or developer communities
- Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communications
- BS degree or equivalent experience required
It's unpaid but I can assure you that you will get great exposure and a great environment to work in. It is a great opportunity to step into the real world. Also other benefits like LOR, certificate and offer letter after you get selected. While the internship, training will be provided by superiors.
HR, social media marketing, fundraiser, sales and marketing, youth mediathon, and videographers.
- should have good communication
- should have basic knowledge of the particular department you are interested in
- should be 12th passed
offer letter after selection
Certificate after completion.
We are looking to working with self-driven graduates who are looking for an opportunity to grow in the fields of search engine marketing, paid sales, PPC bidding and other performance-driven channels that make up a crucial chunk in digital marketing setup for business.
- Gain a thorough understanding of online marketing channels, everyday operations and processes of marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Complete the analysis check list of the accounts to understand the market and its trends.
- Understand business requirements, perform and generate reports for PPC, daily account management of pay per click accounts on Amazon.
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of bids, quality score, account daily and monthly budget caps and other important metrics.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Understand client’s Amazon account performance in the management of Sponsored Product placements on all Amazon marketplace platforms.
- Support the generation of new PPC campaigns, ad, ad groups and accounts and in the aid of creating new paid search advertising initiatives.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for display network, campaign structuring, targeting, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Keep pace with PPC industry, client domain market, search engine trends and developments.
- Work closely with the other team members on advertising to meet client goals.
- Communication to team and management on account performance, timelines, and results.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly client reporting for all those major metrics such as revenue tracking, goals tracking, and other paid search initiatives
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the
time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts.
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Greetings from Meritnation !!!
With millions of students across 9 countries, we are India's leading online learning portal for school children. Meritnation is a part of Info Edge India Limited, the company behind Naukri.com, 99acres, Jeevansathi, etc. Meritnation cater to course offering for class 1 to 12 and entrance examination (engineering and medical) segment. The company has subscribers PAN India as well as in the Mid-East and has offices across 10 cities in India.
Please visit www.meritnation.com to know more about the Company.
Designation: BDM, Marketing
We are looking for a candidate who will drive regional marketing activities in the specified zone. The candidate will work closely with the regional marketing teams to drive high quality user acquisition across the specified cities. The ideal candidate should be well versed with negotiation, operations and should have good leadership skills. The candidate should have experience in managing teams and in data driven marketing. Understand the business needs of the company to plan and execute scalable marketing activities in the specified zone.
The goal will be to manage marketing activities like BTL events, local partnerships, corporate alliances and sponsorship opportunities in the specified zone. The marketing activities will be conducted across the following channels schools, apartments, corporate, popular areas (mall, amusement parks).
- Manage a team of 8-10 marketing executives and team leaders across different cities to drive lead generation campaigns.
2. Work closely across functions like sales, supply chain and finance to drive the marketing objectives of the company.
3. Plan and manage schools as a lead generation channel by liaising with third parties and in-house team.
4. Prospect, structure, negotiate and build long term relationships with partners, vendors and other external agencies.
- Conducting in-house seminars to enhance enrolment opportunities
6. Generate a steady flow of leads according to requirement.
7. Manage cost and efficiency of leads.
- Taking care of infrastructure requirements
Industry Type : Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role : Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
BE/B.Tech/B.Com. from top universities
MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 Business School preferred
4+ years of work experience in Sales/Marketing
Working Days- 6 (Saturday & Sunday Working; Week Off-Monday)
Remuneration: Fixed Salary (based on experience, candidature and current salary) + Incentives + Mediclaim + Conveyance + Retirement Benefits (Leave Encashment, Gratuity) based on the statutory parameters.
- Good communication & convincing skills.
- Must be comfortable for travelling.