Jobs at Lendingkart
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability using JUnit, Mocikto or Espresso.
- Lead and Mentor Android developers
Required Skills and Experience :
- 6+ year of proven software development experience and Android applications development
in Android Kotlin and react native based Hybrid app development
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experienced in Android Kotlin and react native based Hybrid app development
- Experience with Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experienced in Client server programming (RESTful APIs) to connect Android applications to backend services
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience in Android Studio IDE and tools like Android Device Monitor, Logcat
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Proficient in using code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
- Strong CS fundamentals and a good working knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Strong on OOPS and Java concepts
- Proficient in integration of third party libraries OkHttp, Retrofit, ButterKnife, Image caching libraries
- Working knowledge of RxJava, RxAndroid
- Expert in debugging, troubleshooting, memory optimization, performance and scalability of mobile app.
- Apk size and battery optimization
- Strong design/development experience working on at least 4 Mobile application apps from Scartch
- Has worked on MVP, MVVM design patterns for android applications
- Has experience on working with web views in Android and customizing them for different features
- Follows coding guidelines, Reviews code for peers and juniors.
- Understands and implement security guidelines
- Experience in localization
You will be partnering with the Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, and other colleagues, working in a cross-functional and distributed team. Together, you will be actively involved in defining the customers’ and the business’ problems.
You’ll identify the key metrics for the projects you are involved in and take ownership for achieving their success.
You will research and bring forward new findings and learnings for reaching complex company goals - such as launching in new territories and offering new products.
From wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you will be in charge of designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail.
We love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs, thus you will be running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing
Once that’s done, iterate, implement with the technical team, and present the final solution during the design reviews;
We are not stopping here, we believe in continuous improvement, so you’ll review the performance of the release, identify learnings and find ways to enhance it.
To ensure we are speaking the same language as a team, we have the support of a design system - so you’ll kick in!
As a Lead Designer, you will have more responsibility around hiring, people management, and ownership of the product (or family of products) that you work on. You will also interact with our most senior stakeholders, and you will closely mentor a small team of Designers.
Mining large volumes of credit behavior data to generate insights around product holdings and monetization opportunities for cross sell
Use data science to size opportunity and product potential for launch of any new product/pilots
Build propensity models using heuristics and campaign performance to maximize efficiency.
Conduct portfolio analysis and establish key metrics for cross sell partnership
2-5 years of experience with a degree in any quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics
Excellent problem solving and comprehensive analytical skills – ability to structure ambiguous problem statements, perform detailed analysis and derive crisp insights.
Solid experience in using python and SQL
Prior work experience in a financial services space would be highly valued
Location: Bangalore/ Ahmedabad
● Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design and push new features and
innovative front-end solutions. Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will
produce visual elements of the application.
● Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize
● Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures.
● Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Create and be accountable for user interaction model, workflows, information architecture,
prototypes and guidelines for user interfaces.
● Work closely and collaborate with other members of the development teams to ensure
smooth integration of the UI component with back end technologies
● Should have executed a production level end to end UI application on his own
● Hands on contributor who played an important role in implementing the proposed
architecture and design
understanding of web markup.
● Good working knowledge of Bootstrap, Angular 7+, Node.js, Ember.js, Can.js, React.js
● Ability to develop test cases for UI applications functionality and flow testing
● Good knowledge of caching and memory management for UI applications
● Exposure to data visualization libraries such as D3.js
● Designing and building responsive web applications
● 4+ years development experience.
● BE/BS in Computer Science, Management and Information Systems, or equivalent
● Problem Solver: Ability to formulate/implement technical solutions, proven ability to
understand, analyze and solve issues with guidance.
frameworks (Backbone.js, jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Knockout, etc)
● Expertise in Data Structures, Algorithms, Concurrency.
● Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform , database , API , caching
layer , proxies , and other web services used in the system
● Knowledge of Java fundamentals, RESTful Web Services, JUnit testing, Java Script
Testing frameworks like Protractor & Jasmine. Test Driven Development (TDD) experience a
● Avid Learner/Contributor: Quick learner, great ability to listen and communicate well
verbally and written.
● Experience in internationalization/localization.
People hiring at Lendingkart
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company