3+ years of experience of Workday FINS configuration experience, across 2+ Workday modules and
Lead and support with design/requirements workshops
Confident in configuring workday with the ability to reference Workday Community for
Excellent problem solver
Ability to create effort estimates based on requirements
Wants to master additional modules of Workday
Support and mentor junior resource based in Portugal/UK
Achieve a high level of utilisation
Be consultative in their customer approach
Farmers Fresh Zone aims at unlocking access to safe-to-eat, pesticide-free fruits & vegetables directly sourced from our farmers. We are an omnichannel platform having both an offline and online presence. Backed by the Indian Angel Network, We are one of the first Indian agri-tech firms to introduce unit-level traceability for all our products which means consumers can track the origin of a product including details of the farms and farmers.
We are all in the quest to create a positive movement, a movement aimed at reducing the gap between a consumer & a farmer, a movement that gives consumers access to safe & non-toxic farmers' produce, a movement that is uplifting the farmer community. Today we are proud to say that we are connecting 1500+ farmers to urban consumers. We envisage our brand to go global soon, post creating a cemented presence in India.
We are not looking for job-seekers, we are looking for impact-creators with a go-getter attitude. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are honestly driven by the cause and are customer-obsessed, be it our end-user, farmer, vendor, or even our internal community.
As a Customer Retention & Market Automation Specialist, you will play a key role in driving & growing our mobile app & website’s engagement and retention metrics. You will run various messaging experiments on multiple channels like notifications, SMS, Email, Whatsapp.
Our ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, led or managed teams, and have understanding of engagement tools like Moengage, Clevertap or Webengage. We love people who are humble and collaborative with hunger for excellence.
Create omni-channel (push notifications, Whatsapp, In-app prompts, SMS, Email etc) marketing campaigns & journeys based on different user segments to drive user acquisition, activation, engagement & retention.
Define AARRR KPIs and Optimize them with Moengage multi-channel journeys by continuously performing A/B tests. Drive increased engagement & retention.
Be responsible for and own execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success. Collaborate with designers & Content creators to get graphic/text content.
Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results, collaborate with analyst to monitor and review past campaigns and journeys.
Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects.
Create detailed and diverse user-segments to identify high, medium & low activity cohorts.
Create communication & content strategies to increase the size of high-activity cohorts.
Analyze website & mobile traffic, create user journeys & campaigns to enable cross-channel product experience and marketing.
Qualification & Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other related field.
1+ years of experience in creating mobile/web application journeys & campaigns on tools like moengage, clevertap etc.
In-depth knowledge & hands on experience of digital analytics software like Zoho Page Sense, Google Analytics, CleverTap, Branch, Firebase, Facebook Analytics.
Excellent copy writing skills to produce high quality copies for marketing campaigns and journeys.
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
Detail oriented, advanced problem solving skills with customer-centric approach
· Campaign operation: Be responsible for the operation and execution of the marketing campaigns, which includes collaborating with the different business units and following SOP
· Operational process and structure optimization: Build and run a high-efficiency daily operation system to support rapid growth of the business
· Data monitoring: Track and report on operational performance, and build data campaign performance reporting process
· Operational tools training: Train business units and promote the optimization of internal operations tools
· Email and content marketing: Create and optimize design and layouts of email marketing campaigns
· Other related duties allocated by the team leader
· 1- 3 years of experience in CRM / lifecycle marketing preferably in the Internet or Fintech industries
· Possess strong awareness in advertising and user operations e.g. loyalty programs, coupons, credits, and activity management
· Ability to use complex data to identify issues, generate hypotheses and formulate campaigns
· Degree or above in Marketing or data-analysis related subject
・ Competitive salary
・ Flexible working conditions
・ Flat organisation
・ Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
・ Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 crypto-currency exchange!
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum of 18 years of hands-on design and implementation of business solutions supported by IT. Currently playing the role of an architect with proven experience in designing solutions.
- Workday HCM certification with 2 years experience in Implementation & Integration will be added advantage
- Experience in multiple interfaces to customer and vendor systems related to Finance, Payroll and HR functions.
- Experience in Peoplesoft HCM with knowledge of migration to other products such as Workday HCM, Success factor etc., will be added advantage
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Workday Studio, Cloud Connect, EIB, iLoad, XMLT and Web Services.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse business systems, technologies and processing environments. Understanding of application development methodologies
- Hands-on experience with Cloud technologies, Integration of apps across on-prem, cloud & SaaS. Hands-on with .NET technologies, SQL Server, & C#
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent planning, facilitation and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of individual solution architecture alternatives
- Ability to define multiple solution options to business problems
- Basic knowledge of business processes re-engineering principles and processes
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
Meeting with product managers to determine CRM needs.
-Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
-Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
-Creating timelines and development goals.
-Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
-Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
-Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
-Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
-Exceptional knowledge on LWC
Marketing @ Niro
Niro allows any consumer internet platform to become a provider of competitive, frictionless and innovative credit products, thereby helping the platform:
- Drive engagement
- Create Value
- Drive Revenue
What this means is that we will be occupying real estate on large consumer platforms (think Swiggy, Uber etc.), and offering fintech services on such platforms to a large number of their users. Thus it becomes very important for us:
- To effectively reach out to our target customers to drive product demand (through an industry-leading CRM)
- Work with our platform partner(s) to design marketing campaigns that will optimise response-rates and in-funnel conversions
Marketing, optimisation & retargeting will have a defining impact on all the firm's acquisition & operating metrics. To that end, we are looking for a talented performance marketing manager to join us, and build a best-in-class acquisition engine using the power of pre-filtered segmentation, personalized communication & marketing automation.
You will be a great fit if you:
- Are a good person, flexible and can understand/ operate within constraints.
- Have worked on marketing automation tools like- WebEngage/ MoEngage / Clevertap / LeadSquared / Netcore / etc.
- Set up automated journeys on these platforms for new customer acquisition and funnel conversion across various communication mediums e.g. WhatsApp, SMS, IVR, Custom Audience (Paid Media), Email / Chatbot
- Familiar with A/B and multivariate testing
- Enjoy end-to-end responsibility on campaign management (right from ideation to conceptualization to creation of landing pages, emails, content, to implementation & monitoring
- Are open to being challenged by a talented team, and can build consensus around your views
- Eager to work on on hard problems and are known for paying a great attention to detail.
Bonus if You
- Have worked in an early stage startup in the past.
- Have fintech experience
- Own campaign management for all product across the org, starting with unsecured credit products
- Collaborate closely with product, sales, and analytics to leverage learnings and optimise CRM performance in order to maximize conversions & minimise acquisition costs
- Report to the CEO in this role.
- To work with smart, talented, fun people all around you.
- To work for a well funded, fintech company with a good comp and benefits.
- To be a part of a generous, transparent ESOP plan
- Unlimited sick leave
- A learning wallet to upgrade your skills
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment aimed at creating a very high impact
- Exposure to different business functions in a fintech organization, helping each function to become successful with your work
- Opportunity to work with a diverse team of smart and hardworking professionals from various backgrounds
- Amazing work culture with endless opportunities for personal and professional growth Independence to put your thoughts/ideas into the executable business projects
- Ability to directly implement solutions and see them in action; critical partner for all decision-making in the organization
- Interact with people from various backgrounds
- A mix of Statisticians, Consultants, Business and Programmers
- Flat organization structure with open and direct culture
- Merit-based fast-growth environment - Market-leading compensation and benefit
- As a Fraud Investigator, you'll lead multiple complex fraud investigations simultaneously in your area of responsibility and you'll write clear and concise reports for investigation findings and report outcomes to Avail finance's management. In addition, you are going to make this a success by conducting audit activities (prepare, execute, report) and customer screening in line with our Internal Audit procedures and Due Diligence Program.
- Identify risk trends in your area and translate them into learning and solutions, sharing best practices and facilitating the risk owner and business manager to make decisions.
- Actively anticipate trends and requirements and provide support for Avail finance's global anti-fraud procedures and standards for fraud identification and management of investigations to be the benchmark.
- Act as a representative Interact and engage with senior stakeholders in the Area.
- Participate in, provide input, and lead initiatives for the FICS Knowledge Practice.
- Able to translate Area and Global risk trends into proactive actions.
- Document findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods.
- Responsible for the entire documentation and reporting of fraud/audit/customer screening in line with Signify Internal Audit procedures and systems
- Conduct customer screenings as part of the Due Diligence Program.
- Conduct compliance audit activities and contribute to fraud prevention within Avail Finance. - Work experience in NBFCs / Fraud Analytics in Banks / Fintech / Lending organizations in India would be a big plus
About You :
- You put the Customer First by identifying risk trends in your area of expertise and translate these into learnings and solutions.
- You are Greater Together by collaborating across teams to build on our strengths and diversity and work towards our shared goal.
- You are a Game Changer by innovating. Together we set ourselves apart and continue to lead in the market.
- You have a Passion for Results by working smarter and faster to deliver excellence
The candidate must able to perform Setups in all instances under the guidance of team lead. Coordinate with the Onsite Functional team to write MD50s (Functional Design) for RICEW objects.
Perform and coordinate all testing cycles for Project costing and Billing modules.
Support users during data conversions, cutover, go-live, and hypercare.
Modules knowledge: Project Costing (Must) and Project Billing (Must), General Ledger (Good to have), Payables(Good to have), Receivables(Good to have).
Support at Exotel is different. The goal is not just to deliver help to our customers, but to deliver happiness. It's not the same questions over and over again, and often involves researching/understanding the business side of how companies use our platform to build their communication applications and help accordingly.
Providing time-sensitive help to meet the customer’s needs during each interaction is of utmost importance.
Exotel is one of Southeast Asia’s largest cloud telephony companies. Our aim is to change the way enterprises look at customer communication. We build the best in class communication products that power the companies of today and tomorrow. Our technology enables customer communication for our clients such as Uber, Ola, Go-Jek, Redbus, Flipkart, Quikr, Practo,Lazada, Redmart, to name a few.
We are a young company with humble beginnings in 2011 that grew from a 3 member team to 150+ employees in 2018. Our technology has connected 85 million people, powered 1.2 billion customer calls, powered 3.2 billion voice API calls, 3.2 billion business SMS powered. Read our 2018 growth story here.
About the Role
Customer Happiness is one of our key differentiators. In this role you will be the customer champion for Exotel, thrive to create great customer experience while responding to customer inquiries, resolving their queries and ensure all the agreed SLA’s are met consistently. In this role, you will be working with internal and external stakeholders with high level of ownership on your deliverables with customer first approach.
What we are looking for?
- You're empathetic to customers and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You listen and understand well. You’re smart and know that not everyone comes with the same skill sets and help people whether they are technically inclined or not. Your job is to make the customer feel empowered and happy after each interaction.
- You love solving problems and have the ability to provide solutions to technical problems that customers face. You never give up when you don't know the answer right away.
- You have dual qualities of time management, patience and ability to speak to customers with confidence and conviction.
- You write well. You know exactly what word or punctuation to use based on the context.
- As we are an API driven company, you either know how applications are built using APIs or have a keen interest to learn.
Why should you join us?
- You want to be an enabler for business success with an appetite for steep learning.
- You enjoy mentoring and coaching teams, take pride in teams success.
- You enjoy solving problems and thrive for excellence
What will you do?
- You’ll be our Product Champ in all areas. Providing solutions to different problems of clients by taking help of different internal tools, coordinating with Tech Support (this is one team with whom you’ll be working the most), Network operations, Customer Success, Product and Finance teams.
- You'll work one-on-one with customers, helping them to get the most out of Exotel. You might wing unplanned Skype calls and live screen-shares apart from answering phone calls and responding to emails.
- Ensure that all the related notes/ call comments are properly documented and suitable information is provided to clients.
- Maintain our https://support.exotel.in/support/home" target="_blank">knowledge base site. Write, edit and help create content whenever necessary.
- We work 24*7, considering we now are expanding geographically. We expect you to be comfortable working in rotational shifts (you’ll be working from home during nights and over weekends, though)