- Create a friendly environment to facilitate high member satisfaction
- Be thoughtful while interacting with members.
- Plan and launch community initiatives to create connections between members of different organizations. This might include targeted member introductions, recommending possible mentor matches, running networking events and managing communications within the space and through digital vehicles.
- Seek out information about the business and personal objectives of tenant organizations and their individual members.
- Foster a sense of inclusivity where fresh ideas are welcome
- Be knowledgeable about COWERKZ's membership contracts and guidelines.Explain these policies to members, as necessary.
- Oversee new member onboarding and member moves out of the space
Events Planning and Execution-
- Build a quarterly calendar of coworking events that engages all stakeholders:
- Current members: Educational (e.g., lunch and learns) and appreciation events (e.g., happy hours and themed parties)
- Future members: Lead generation and sales-related events
- Local community: Identify outside organizers and encourage them to use our event space. Depending on the exact nature, these events should also be used to build COWERKZ's CRM and digital community.
- Manage to the allotted budget
- Present our community professionally
- With your team, oversee the event itself, from catering to a smooth event check-in process to cleanup
- With the owners, be responsible for setting and achieving sales objectives, occupancy rates and pricing
- Conduct tours for prospective members
- Contact the local press and community leaders to generate interest in COWERKZ.
- Maintain a positive relationship with key vendors and our landlord
Facilities and Space Management-
- Manage all centre operations to the satisfaction of members
- Maximize up-time and availability of key facilities assets like the Wifi network, kitchen, printers/copiers
- Keep members aware of facilities issues that may impact them
- Utilize a variety of coworking software applications manage the space and membership
- Make recommendations to the owners about new features or perks that will entice members
- Submit maintenance tickets for repairs to the facility and key equipment
- Ensure cleaning is conducted to spec
- Ensuring member data is updated and is current in the cowork platform
- Ensuring lead data is updated in the CRM platform
- Ensuring Community Data is being updated in the events database
Experience and Requirements
- 2 years experience with increasing responsibility in either a sales or customer service role
- Experience in co -curricular activities a plus.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Technically capable. Able to understand and work with the variety of hardware and software applications that our space depends on.
- Experience with written content generation in a business environment and basic graphic design skills are a plus
- Interest in working independently with only occasional interactions with the owners
- Fluent in English. Ability to speak additional language is a plus.
- A high level ethics, empathy and dependability
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
These initiatives aim to address fundamental knowledge failures in society – such as disabling mindsets, poor assimilation of knowledge inputs, poor thinking skills, inability of collectives to design solutions to their own challenges without depending on experts from outside, etc.
We have thus far worked on initiatives which have impacted millions of school children, college-going youth, police, rural housewives, youth in slums, etc. on areas as diverse as awakening self-esteem and an i-can attitude, nutrition education, behavioral change in AIDS, improved engagement with customers and citizens, etc.
One such major initiative is the Contributor Initiative. The goal of the Contributor Initiative is to build a “contributor mindset” in our country, wherein people focus on positive action and finding solutions rather than complaining, blaming, avoiding work, and chasing personal benefit at the cost of collective welfare.
Focus groups include university students, public services, teachers and other members of the education sector, and healthcare sector.
As an intervention leader, you will be responsible for scaling the initiative, which includes:
1. Putting together multi-stakeholder projects involving large public and government institutions, funding agencies/ corporate CSR, and the Foundation.
2. Managing current projects under the contributor initiative, which include two major State-level universities, covering several educational institutions.
3. Assembling the team to help scale the initiative.
What you will need to succeed in this role
1. A deep belief that the solutions to our country’s challenges lie within people themselves and not on financial and other resources (i.e., people are creators of their own destiny).
2. A track record in taking up complete responsibility for a large developmental/ knowledge intervention, and handling it independently, end-to-end.
3. This includes putting the team together, managing various stakeholders, and working with internal and external experts in various aspects of design and delivery of such initiatives.
4. An ability and willingness to reach out to various government, university and public service agencies, and help them recognize the importance of developing a contributor mindset within their organizations.
5. An ability and willingness to reach out to corporate CSR and funding agencies, and put together multi-stakeholder arrangements to ensure that the projects are successful on a sustainable basis.
An ability and willingness to replicate successes across projects, and thereby scale the initiative across the country.
Explore before you connect with us:
1. The Illumine Foundation website: https://illuminefoundation.org/
2. See the website on Illumine Foundation’s sister organization – Illumine Knowledge Resources – which has designed many of these initiatives (https://illumine.in/)
3. Watch videos on Contributorship (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22BD127D49C2E9D7)
4. Read books/ webpages on contributorship (https://bookshelf.illumine.in/ - Change Books)
We are currently looking to hire an enthusiastic & driven CRM Manager to join our team and implement improvements to the CRM processes, propose methods to acquire & retain customers and participate in growth campaigns.
- Analyzing data to inform business development and campaigns
- Driving CRM initiatives and overseeing execution of campaigns
- Acting as a liaison between the IT and CRM team to identify consumer segments to be targeted for campaigns
- Partnering with different stakeholders to keep them informed about upcoming data management initiatives
- Maintaining and improving data management processes and accuracy
- Working with IT to manage CRM system and data warehousing
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, computer science or related field
- Minimum experience of 3 years in creating systems and processes for customer lifecycle management and customer success
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results on tight deadlines
We are a team of 60+ Problem Solvers who are having diversified experience with one focus i.e. problem solving.
We are Global Partners of Shopify, PayPal and DHL with business operations in North America, South East Asia, Europe and Oceania.
We have served 1000+ brands globally and our clientele includes Lens kart, The Better India, The Hindu, Wonder chef, Boat, KKR, Qtrove, Kisan and the list goes on.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate shopify project development activities according to customer requirements.
- Build positive working relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and resolve project issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supervise development team on a daily basis to execute assigned projects within deadlines and budget.
- Act as primary contact for customer queries and concerns related to their ongoing projects and association with Marmeto.
- Coordinate with the POC from the delivery team on day to day basis.
- Perform customer negotiations for contractual terms and agreements.
- Prepare project proposals and develop project plan, schedule and budget.
- Perform cash flow analysis of your active accounts and work towards removal of invoices in a timely fashion.
- Focus on Upselling: The aim is to add value to the clients business by suggesting solutions that they are currently unaware of.
- Must have an experience of 1 years in any customer facing role.
- Should have an 1+ years of experience in Account Management.
- Should have a graduation degree in Compute Science.
- MBA is an additional advantage.
- Should be self-motivated, dynamic, detail-oriented, people-person.
- Should have strong multi-tasking skills to switch between multiple clients requirements and communication.
- Should have excellent communication skills to manage and retained clients.
- Should have ability to (adopt and drop) necessary skills as per the job requirements.
- Great work culture
- Opportunities for career growth & development
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
We undisrupt vehicle payments
To impact a highly fragmented v-commerce space, we aim to bring order to simplify & aggregate. We build the User side of the products to make road travel experience for our vehicle owners and drivers contactless and fully autonomous.
How you'll make an impact
The Role includes :
- Managing and supervising new ongoing projects in Bhubaneshwar,
- Need to coordinate with the petrol pump stations in and around the city.
- Coordination with the vendors and other team members to complete the project.
- Follow up with the team
- Get the leads for payment Transactions
What are we looking for
- Proven work experience of at least 2 to 3 years in Sales and Marketing
- Strong knowledge of all the digital banking payments and processes.
- Strong Managerial Skills.communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mba in sales and Marketing/BE graduate
A team player who has operational and order processing knowledge of Mutual Funds, IPO, NCDs, SGB, NCD etc. The role demands for TAT based working, teamwork, follow up with RTAs & AMCs for internal & external client’s query. The role requires good command over excel and MIS.
Requirement / Desired Skills:
- Mutual Funds operational Knowledge, Order Processing flow with BSE Star MF
- IPO Operational and order processing knowledge.
- Adapt at Excel to work on reports and provide required MIS whenever required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills specially in English
What you will do:
- Owning responsibility for defining and driving operational/business goals.
- Managing Day-to-day operations of the ecommerce platform.
- Building on the existing business by adding new categories and product portfolio listings on the marketplaces.
- Product Portfolio management – Assisting the team with product sales and category and performance inputs to optimize the product portfolio from time to time.
- Overseeing the day-to-day marketplace eCommerce operations, customer service, updates, post listings, promotions, merchandising, maintenance and performance.
- Staying up-to-date with the promotional calendars and plans of eCommerce platforms. Driving category interventions.
- Supporting the eCommerce Manager on campaigns and programs.
- Supporting integrations of eCommerce platform with main website as well as backend systems and applications.
- Guiding internal teams and vendor teams on development & implementation issues.
- Coordinating with Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, and Operations on Day-to-day management of the eCommerce platform.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience within an ecommerce operations role
- Experience handling ecommerce platforms, online sales and website content management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills in addition to project management experience
- Financial acumen- ability to reconcile accounts receivables with payments received from sales partners
- Ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Experience working on Google and web analytics
- Experience evaluating and executing SEO strategies
Position: Operations Manager
Domain: US, Healthcare
Roles & Responsibility
- You will be responsible for handling multiple processes and LOBs.
- Duties may include, taking part in planning, organizing and directing the work of leads or others, strategize and drive leads to execute procedures on work received, to estimate time on new jobs received, to check accuracy/quality of classification done, to ensure records are maintained accurately, and to ensure utilization (or related metrics) of team is high.
- As an operations manager, you would be responsible for managing a team of associates and would have Leads reporting into you.
- Work with various teams to formulate strategy, seek automation opportunities and leverage technologies.
- Work with internal teams to develop creative and best-in-class compliance business processes that can scale up.
Leverage data to continuously improve.
- Link all the programs to business metrics and build solutions keeping that in mind.
- Scale-up team by proper budgeting and co-owning the budget.
- Attract talent and make right hiring decisions, Onboarding and continuous development of the team and maintain a high delivery bar.
- Deliver business goals for processes handled.
- Operational goals for respective business functions measured under Cycle Time/ Productivity/ Quality/ Cost metrics.
- Mentor and guide lead / Process Expert to manage quality, to improve process efficiency, to minimize variation, and to conceptualize, design & deliver training to the team.
- Co-owner in the process of budget planning.
- Directly managed 5 to 6 process leaders, deputy managers and thus indirectly managed at least 200 plus people organization.
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills
- Able to work in an ambiguous, dynamic & 'internet-speed' environment with tight deadlines, Have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience Possess exceptional skills in data manipulation and analysis
Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Be a self-starter
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Experience in business process improvement
Experience & Education Qualification:
- Existing Experience as a Sr. Operations Manager is a plus.
- Experience in handling multiple processes and LOBs simultaneously is a plus.
- Graduation is a must.
- MBA is a plus.
- Fixed shift 7:30pm - 4:30am
- Fixed weekend off.
- No transportation
Looking forward to your response.
Sushmita Gaikwad | HR Executive