Technical Customer Support
- Ability to work in team environment
- Familiarity with customer service software (CRM,ticketing systems) for chat and call process.
- Ability to work flexible hours ,including evenings and weekends.
- Earlier experience into chat and call support process.(Technical support experience)
- Customer oriented approach and ability to adapt different situations
- Hands on experience on MS office suite.
- Ability to multitask and problem solving skills
- 0-2 years of experience
- Excellent communications skills written and verbal.
Responsible for :
- Respond to customer queries via chat or phone in a timely and professional manner.
- Proactively responding on tickets or issues.
- Resolve customer queries or issues with required solutions
- Coordinate with internal teams for query resolution.
- Provide required information about products and services offered by Provakil.
- Update customer information and issue details in ticketing platform
- Analysing the challenges faced by clients and passing the details to technical team.
- Should be aware of product feature updates.
- Flexible in working shifts
- Respond to customer queries or technical issues via email in a timely and professional manner.
- Resolve customer complaints or issues by providing appropriate solution or alternatives.
- Should have knowledge of API integration, cloud based tool.
- Interact with cross team to get the issues resolved.
- Hands on experience on CRM or any ticketing system.
- Should be able to lead meetings and training sessions.
- Worked in customer facing environment.
- Troubleshoot technical issues at level 1 and level 2 .
- Handled customer escalations and worked on escalation matrix
- Provide weekly status on ticket received and resolved
Excellent communication verbal and written.
Handled enterprise client issues in previous experience.
Bachelor’s degree in CS or IT or related field.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Greetings from the day!!
We are HIRING: Customer Support Executive(Voice Inbound Process)
No vacancy : 100+ (Work From office)
Job Role : Customer Support Executive
Work Location : Begumpet/Ameerpet
Language : Telugu/English/Hindi
Salaries : - 12K - 18K
Qualification : Graduation
Eligibility : Fresher/Experienced
Job brief :-
- Handle Inbound/Outbound calls
- Identify the needs of customers, resolve issues, and provide solutions
- Maintain good customer relations
- Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on product or company policy changes
- Input data into the company computer platform to keep each customer record updated
Zycus is looking to hire BE / MBA 2022 – 23 graduates as Product Technical Analyst and is organizing a Walk-In drive on 22nd July 2023 at our office in Mumbai, Seepz, Andheri East.
In this role, you will be part of a US Delivery Team and work with our global customers in supporting our AI-driven procurement solution and serve as a subject matter expert on Zycus Procurement Performance and Spend Analytics application.
As a Product Technical Analyst at Zycus, you will:
- Serve as Product Technical Analyst on Zycus Procurement Applications (Source to Pay)
- Work on all aspects of Zycus Support Desk and be the first point of Contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products & be available on email/ chat/ call mediums for the Customer concerns
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of Zycus product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Education: MBA/Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in Computer Science/ Chemical/Mechanical/Electronics/IT
- Experience Level: 0-1 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work 24*7 shifts .
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn, execute and excel. Multitask and work with priorities
Salary Range: INR 4,50,000 to INR 5,00,000
Walk In Drive Date: 22nd July, 2023
Time: 10:000 AM to 4:00 PM
● Responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat, ensuring accurate and timely information is provided.
● Efficiently processing customer orders, managing delivery schedules, and coordinating with our logistics team to ensure the timely delivery of water cans.
● Handling customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner, working diligently to resolve issues and provide satisfactory solutions.
● Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of Bookwater products, services, and technology, enabling you to effectively address customer inquiries and concerns.
● Collaborating with other departments to address customer needs and continuously improve the overall customer experience.
● Monitoring and analyzing customer feedback to identify trends and areas for improvement, contributing to the enhancement of our services.
● Assisting in the development and implementation of customer service policies and procedures to ensure consistency and excellence in our service delivery.
● Actively participating in ongoing training and development opportunities to stay updated with industry best practices and enhance your job performance.
● Contributing to a positive and inclusive work environment, fostering a culture of teamwork and collaboration.
What We Can Offer You
● Young and fast-growing company with a healthy work-life balance
● Great culture based on the following core values
○ Customer Obsession
● Lean structure and no micromanaging. You get to own your work
● The company has turned two so you get a seat on a rocket ship that's just taking off!
● High focus on Learning & Development and monetary support for relevant upskilling
● Competitive compensation along with equity ownership for wealth creation
What You’ll Do
• Provide world-class customer service to both internal and external clients in all
interactions, striving to exceed client expectations.
• Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
within the SLA defined.
• Drive higher NPS through quality and timely resolution of customer issues.
• Coordinate across different departments and follow-up with them to ensure timely
resolution of user service requests.
• Coordinate with other departments to understand internal processes and suggest
changes if required to improve customer service.
• Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
• Ability to handle a high volume of requests in a fast-paced environment
• Explain and educate users about Grip’s offerings and its benefits
• Enable RMs manage and nurture relationship with existing and potential investor
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree
• Have an understanding of the wealth segment and product offerings (3-5 years’ work
experience in customer service)
• Command on MS Excel
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with Retail,
HNIs, family office investors would be essential
• Strong phone presence
• Prior experience in financial services industry is preferred
• Should be a team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required
- Software& Application learning abilities
- Any Graduation ( Technical will be preferred)
- Experience in a similar role or experience will be preferred
- Able to promptly answer & support related Phone calls, chats & Emails.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft excel and other tools
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the customer through an email ticketing system, live chat and phone calls to resolve customer queries
- To help solve customer problems and issues maintaining SLAs Troubleshooting technical issues and communicating back to the customer
- Should be able to customers get to the root of their problems quickly.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved
- Maintaining records of each phone call for future reference.
- Offering exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Produce periodic reports of technical support operations to company management.
- Using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- Raising tickets to the technical team as and when required to solve technical issues
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams like development and QA teams
- Creating support manuals for end uses for step by step guide for the features
Tech Mahindra Conducting Walk in Interview For Following:
Role: Customer Support Associate (CSA)
Job Location: Kolkata
Tech Mahindra is Hiring for immediate joiners
🎯 Mode of Work: *Work from Office* - Training and Job both.
Process- *Flipkart voice process*
❗️ Job Description:
- Educational Qualification: HS/Graduate from any stream
- Work Experience: Fresher/ Minimum 1 year of work experience with proper certificate
- Communication skills: Candidates Must be fluent in English and Hindi, Should have excellent Oral and Written communication skills In English
⏰ Work Timing: Rotational (9 Hrs of Work)
• 174477/- CTC (Annual) for *Freshers* [12700/- inhand per month]
• 209447/- CTC (Annual) for *Experience* [15400/- inhand per month]
✅ Week off- Any 1-day week off (Rotational)
- Documents: CV, Aadhaar Card (Complete D.O.B. is mandatory
Location details for Walk In interview: Tech Mahindra, DLF2, 3rd Floor, Block B, Rajarhat, Kolkata-700156(Opposite of Geetanjali park TCS) Candidates need to carry CV & Aadhar card (Government id card)
Due to our rapid growth, further areas are being expanded. Therefore we need you - as a Customer Chat Support to support our team in India.
With your professional expertise you will be able to set accents and give the brand an authentic voice
- Replying customer support tickets from our regional cities
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Assist customer with issues face to face and able to work in shift if required
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Participate in ad hoc projects as and when required
- 1-2 years of customer service & support experience
- Must have an Apple iPad to use our tools and software.(If you don’t have one contact us we will help.)
- Have a Team Player mentality as well as being able to work independently
- Have a very good command of spoken and written English and Hindi
- Proficient working with computers and software programs
We offer you:
- An attractive fixed salary and an annual bonus
- 28 days annual leave
- An intensive training
- Personal development through individual training, workshops and webinars
We are Gadget World. An international start-up founded in 2019.
We have developed the Platform, a unique and innovative Gadget Rental Service.
Our mission is to develop revolutionary products to empower people to live a life of freedom, passion, and joy.
- Understanding business requirements and processes from our customers for creating digital applications on our internal no-code tool
- Converting business processes into technology solutions, designing application flow, database design, and connections.
- Create SQL queries for report generation on the platform.
- Build visualizations and dashboards based on business KPIs.
- Create training documents and videos for our users. Support users in the digital requirements.
- Analyze and suggest product and process improvements
- Take and track all customer queries and assist them in using the platform
- Interface with the product team on feature requirements and improvements
- At least 2+ years of experience in SQL and implementation of any enterprise platform such as an ERPs etc.
- Ability to grasp business processes and create business processes for digitization of operations.
- Tech, MCA, BCA, or graduation in any technical field.
- Good to have working experience in working on no-code digital solutions or ERPs
- Aptitude test
- Technical Interview
- Culture Interview
Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) provides 24/7 support and related services for Apoyar customers
under support contact agreement. including support for the full eCommerce application stack,
infrastructure and cloud AWS and Azure environments through to end user devices and productivity
applications. The TAC also supports and maintains Apoyar’s internal infrastructure, systems and
business applications. The technical and application support engineers within the TAC deliver support under a tiered
support model within a DevOps environment. The TAC engineers will also interface with Software
Development resources, as a resolver group, for support requiring application development and bug
fixes. As the single point of contact for customer support, the TAC provides first-level monitoring, event
and Service Desk functions backed by technical and application support engineers who provide
second and third-level support and systems management and administration. The Support Manager will lead the Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) and the team Technical
Support Engineers located in India. The purpose of this role is to facilitate the operational delivery of
support services in a consistent and structure approach defined in the service management
methodology (based on ITIL principles) and according to documented policies, processes and
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY: Manage delivery of support services team according to service management plans, methodology, processes and client engagement models. Ensure support is delivered to the client according to their contract support agreements.
Including overseeing delivery of support from any contracted third-party providers under
management. Maintain client data in accordance with internal policies, specifically Information Security
requirements for securing information and the ensuring customer data is protected. Organise support staff resourcing and rostering according to plans and necessary to meet
demand. Ensure support team log all customer interactions correctly into A1 service management
platform and kept up to date. Monitor support team queues and ensure open tickets progress and service level targets are
being measured and achieved. Ensure service is delivered through an efficient tier 1, 2 and 3 support model with levels
performing agreed level of tasks.
Build learning into and develop knowledge of team to ensure jobs are not routed to next level
when they shouldn’t. Manage internal systems and platforms to ensure they have support and maintenance plans in
place, regular checks are performed that systems are running, and data records maintained. Manage the onboarding of new customer data (i.e. configuration records) into necessary
support systems ready for production support. Ensure old customers are exited. Escalate any day to day operational issues with support staff to direct manager, and systematic
support issues with service management methodology, policies, processes and procedures to VP, Global Services for ongoing management and service improvement.
Person doesn’t need to be highly experienced management guru, just enthusiastic and detail
oriented/process driven person we know will be on top of team to deliver, build, grow and get
better each day. Need understanding of ITIL fundamentals, Service Desk, Service Request, Incident and Change
Management principles etc.