1. Call the list given and pitch the product
2. Arrange discussions of students with founders
3. Update the CRM to ensure the reporting
Mentogram is a Singapore-based Edtech startup. We are empowering the next generation of online mentors. Our team is growing along with our customer list. We are a crew of growth hackers and tech-geeks who are passionate about helping experts impact the world with their expertise. Let's ride the tide together!
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for answering calls, providing information, and helping the customer by being informative, empathetic, and eager to quickly solve a customer’s problem. Must be willing to listen, learn, and resolve any customer inquiry that crosses your desk.
- Ability to close sales.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new partnership opportunities.
- Build relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Prior experience in a similar role is a plus.
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Excellent organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Working to Learn and Upgrade Yourself.
- A stipend of INR 8,000/mo with the possibility of a full-time offer(Stipend+ 300%) depending on performance.
- Monthly bonus (5-10% of sales value creation)
- Mentorship sessions by our expert base and founding team.
- Amazing networking opportunity with top mentors and leaders on our platform.
- Recommendation letter.
- Being part of our core team and learning the ins and out of the startup ecosystem by working in a global Singapore based startup.
We are looking for an enthusiastic U.S. Sales Channel Partner Intern In the U.S.A who can run and manage the sales drive for Spacenos and help us obtain clients.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong Self Motivation.
- Strong Convincing Ability.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and lead complete sales drives in the U.S.A.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Finding U.S.A clients and getting service contracts in software from them.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Commision based - 10% to 15% of the total revenue brought in by you.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Salary - 20000 to 30000 (Fixed)
Qualification - Graduate
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
Build relationships with prospective clients
Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
Manage sales pipeline
Analyse market and establish competitive advantages
Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
Strong negotiation skills
Strong communication and presentation skills
CRM experience is preferred
Pixelonicmedia is a next generation cybersecurity and IT software company based in India. We are seeking an experienced, resourceful Business Development Executive to help us develop, implement, and expand our business into new markets. Our aim is to hire professionals with a track record of creating long-term value for organizations.
- Responsible for driving company sales by sourcing new clients
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly goals and help build a system that consistently hits targets.
- Identify unaddressed problems and articulate to solve it better than the competition.
- Understanding the competitive landscape and conduct market research.
- Collaborating with management on demand generation goals, planning, and forecasting.
Starting salary 20000 INR, expecting salary 40000+ INR
Effebot is looking for managers who will be selling...Effebot!
Hello, we’re an international company, founded in Russia in 2013. Though we’re located in Perm, we’re expanding worldwide and now are looking for new team members!
Effebot is an effective voice mailing service which provides smart robocalls with IVR customization and speech recognition.
Effebot can be used for any outbound calls: cold callings, surveys, complaints and claims fixing, notifications, etc. It can easily and quickly inform clients about promotions, sales or news. Effebot also provides cloud solutions for inbound calls.
We are a team of 130+ great specialists, and we are happy to welcome new employees to our ranks.
You may see more on our website: https://effebot.com/
So, if you:
- have a successful experience in cold calling sales (from 2 years);
- have an experience of remote work, enjoy it, know how to organize your work day by yourself;
- are responsible - we trust you to be our representative in your country and we want to rely on you;
- are ambitious - with good motivation you’ll be earning more;
- can fluently speak English (other languages are a nice advantage!);
- are proud to call your speech diverse and literate.
Then you’re welcome to apply to our team!
What you’ll need to do:
- search for new clients in India;
- effectively negotiate with clients’ representatives of different levels;
- develop clients;
- make a lot of outbound calls;
- work in the amoCRM system.
What you need to have:
- access to Internet;
- USB headphones;
- willing to work and earn.
- after onboarding your salary is around 20000 INR monthly
- plus 20-30% from sales you made
- we expect you to earn at least 500-600$.
- remote work (you work from your home);
- working hours 10-19 (IST);
- working days are from Monday to Friday;
- good-working onboarding process;
- career perspectives.
-Team management and people development if applicable.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation skills, capable to give demos independently, passion for sales, self-motivated with a result driven approach.
- Team Management, Profit planning in relation to overall corporate objectives.
- Ensuring all sales staff plays a key role in servicing the client accounts.
- Looking for opportunity and identifying wider sales across the whole account.
- Researching customer's profile for accurate positioning, giving effective and Skillful presentations.
- Revenue generation, Follow up, feedback, negotiations.
- Set and achieve targets.
- Identifying market opportunities, developing business cases and working closely with the team to deliver a successful product in a timely manner.
- Experience in selling technology services (Mobile apps, web apps, websites, e-commerce etc) is a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Assess go-to-market readiness, identify gaps in preparedness, and build plans to perform annual goals successfully.
- Work with teams to identify, qualify, and prioritize coverage for business opportunities. Participate in opportunity review meetings to provide insight into how to secure the technical win best.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Resolve product problems affecting customer satisfaction.
- Build trust with customers and influential relationships.