You are authentic. You are curious. You strive to make a difference with and for the people around you. You see opportunities beyond setbacks and emerge stronger during these disruptive times. You’re not only curious about what the future holds — you are excited to play a part in growing with the organization to create an impact on the world. You live life by design and own your destiny.
Does this sound like you? We are looking for you to grow together with us.
What is this role about?
This role is a chance to build a growing business in a dynamic industry, influence the field finance, support the leadership team, lead our growth development agenda, connecting our teams of professional consultants who guide our clients through their transformational journeys. Come and join our growing team and achieve our mission of creating a better world through smarter decisions!
You should join us if…
- You relate to our values: Gritty, energetic, and have a desire to create a difference.
- You are a strategic thinker and a go-getter: Leadership qualities and know-how to get things done.
- You are a connector: You form relationships with people at all levels and with different cultural backgrounds in your own authentic way.
- You embrace challenges: You have the creativity and openness to turn challenges into opportunities.
- You are able to work: Independently and flexibly in a dynamic environment working cross-functionally with a leadership team.
- Contact potential or existing customers to showcase our product offerings.
- Establish and manage strategic/listing partnerships with exchanges, crypto-banks, and other institutional crypto players.
- Negotiate and manage deals with market makers and liquidity providers.
- Coordinate with the tech and marketing teams on timelines and relevant communications with our partners.
- Identify new business opportunities and customers.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with different levels of clients.
- Seek to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Experience in financial services, fintech, investments, and/or crypto exchanges.
- Good understanding of the blockchain ecosystem.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written English communication skills, including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, communications, and engineering.
- Nice to have - Having worked at a crypto exchange or DeFi protocol.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission.
- Being a team player - prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team.
- Full-time remote work
- Gold benefits
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Maternity and paternity leave benefits
- Health insurance benefits
- Employee professional development
- Flexible working hours
And much more...
To help us achieve our mission – on making the internet of value, you will be working on the latest technology to support our product roadmap. Ideal candidates would have a zeal for innovation and are keen to enhance skills constantly with a modern tech stack. You will work closely with the design and development team to build elegant and high-performance tech solutions.
- Tie up with Pharmacies for execution of customer orders
- Get company agreement signed by pharmacies in specified timelines.
- Train Pharmacies on the process for receiving, processing and execution of App orders
- Coordinate with call centre team for resolving execution issues of partner pharmacies
- Manage payment settlement with partner pharmacies
- Ensure timely submission of reports by partner pharmacies like GMV, product wise sale report, etc.
The candidate would be required to do the following tasks to generate leads & drive brand awareness in local & foreign markets:
● Engage with prospective clients on LinkedIn
● Generate a pipeline of leads via outbound targeting - LinkedIn, Email etc.
● Engage with leads regularly and close the deals
● Maintain a proper database of leads
● Experiment & regularly optimize messages to improve conversion rates ● Run creative campaigns to drive awareness of the product
● Achieve monthly targets of setting up meetings with prospective clients
● Communicate, engage and help Voiceoc in partnering up with online media agencies
● Gather market insights and infuse the learning back into the organization
● Must have your own Laptop and Mobile device, as we have a BYOD policy.
● Work From Office and office is located in Noida.
Expectation from you: You will begin as an individual contributor, working in a team of
go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be
showcasing the unique features of Byju’s to students and parents in personalized
sessions and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Have a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
• Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation
Training: All interview selected candidates will become a part of the Applicant Training Program
The training program has two Stages:
1. Stage1: Classroom Training Program (CRT)
Duration: 2 Weeks. Location: Role Location
Working model: 6 days
Post completion of 2 weeks the trainee will be assessed on various parameters.
Only qualifying trainees will be moved to Stage 2 (OJT stage) of the program.
2. Stage 2: ‘On-the-job’ Training (OJT)
Duration: 4 Weeks. Location: Work from Home
Working model: 6 days
Post completion of 4 weeks, the Applicant Trainee will be assessed on various
parameters. Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered a Business
Development Associate (BDA) role. (Subject to approval from management).
The training program will be for 6 days a week. The assessment parameters will include
performance metrics, capability and quality audits, and feedback from the manager/
trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become
eligible to be offered the role of BDA - Inside Sales (at Rs. 8 LPA) at the Bangalore
Post completion of training candidates will be asked to report to the role location.
STIPEND (ATP): INR 33,750(stipend) fixed pay for the entire training program (6 weeks) + INR
6000 on successful completion of CRT + Incentives (up to 10% of revenue generated). Please
note the compensation would be adjusted on a pro-rata basis based on the number of days you
are active in the program.
CTC (BDA - Inside Sales): INR 8,00,000 (Rs. 5 lakh fixed pay + Rs. 3 lakh performance
pay) for Inside Sales.
We are on a hunt for enthusiastic campus ambassadors who can be the representative of our products and services on their college campus and make our presence felt.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Self Motivation
- Fluency in English
- Convincing Ability
Roles and Responsibilities
- Becoming the on-campus brand spokesperson for Spacenos
- Creating awareness about all our products and services..
- Acting as an influencer and the go-to person for information on our products.
- Organizing Whatsapp group discussion within the college
- Conducting college events and seminars to grow our presence.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Fix an appointment for a sales meeting over a phone call.
- One should be able to convince an existing client or prospect of certain service.
- Answering customer information about B2B IT Services.
- Will be calling in regions like India, the US, Singapore, and Dubai.
- Obtaining customer information such as name, phone no, company name, and their requirements from given CRM tools like Pipedrive, Zoho etc.
- Keeping track of customers that have been contacted and those who do not want to be contacted in the future.
- Following up on previous customers for potential sales.
- Maintaining records of customer contacts.
- Completing customer surveys to obtain information about potential customers.
- Fluent in spoken English and Hindi. Good Communication Skills: Both verbal and written.
- 2-4 years experience in Sales & Marketing. Willingness to work in the UK time zone from 3 pm to midnight.
- Multi-Tasker and a quick learner and implementer.
- On-the feet thinking and not just robotic process implementer.
- Recording client’s feedback on market information (If any).
- Maintaining periodic status reports, activity reports, and calls/ follow-ups reports.
- Work experience as a Telecaller, TeleMarketer, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
- Professional certification in sales and marketing will be an advantage.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to tolerate stress and pressure.
2) Maintain and extend customer relationship after sales is completed.
3) Be innovative in providing solution on need basis
- Create and manage nurture streams across email, digital, and direct mail that will progress the leads through various sales stages of the buyer's life cycle from awareness to selection
- Run campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and lead routing
- Look at holistic data on leads and customers to evaluate successful strategies and areas for improvement/growth.
- Iterate and optimize campaigns to drive the best possible results
- Work with the Product Marketing team to create and develop content-rich nurturing programs using consumer insights data and marketing automation tools
- Partner with marketing to improve strategy and execution of demand generation efforts
- Collaborate with sales operations on improving and troubleshooting issues with the lead management process
- Develop and maintain nurture reporting methodology, reports and dashboards, including performance metrics for nurture tracks and KPIs for overall program performance
- 5-6 years in Marketing or Sales Operations role
- At least 3+ years of experience managing email campaigns and program implementation
- Strong experience using marketing automation tools is essential
- Deep understanding of lead-to-revenue demand funnels, their characteristics and what causes Leads to move across stages
- Experience in B2B software / SaaS space will be a big advantage
- MBA from a reputed college, preferably in Sales and/or Marketing.
- Excellent English presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and relevance
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Product Marketing, Sales and Marketing
- Self-directed, organized team player who is capable of hands-on- execution as well as long term business planning
- Implement email marketing strategies to cultivate leads into new customers (and demonstrate with data).
- Set up and document lead nurturing processes
- Plan and implement trigger-based nurturing programs that target all stages of prospect development
Candidate should have ample of experience in dealing with Civil Engineering Contracts. (Real estate, Infrastructure, civil interior etc.)
Should be able to handle Tender Documentation
Should be able to handle Contractual correspondence
Ready to travel different sites when needed
Must have worked in a construction company for minimum of 4-5 years as Business Development Manager
Identifying & networking with prospective clients
Generating business from existing accounts
Co-ordination between RO & HO regarding compliance of different company parameters etc.
To maintain a safe working environment
To co-ordinate with clients as well as with higher management
Also to maintain a proper team-spirit & also face different troubleshooting missions
To interact with consultants & clients on different issues
Some involvement into planning activities (viz. making of programmes of diff. Activities, ensuring implementation of the same, monitoring of it etc.)
Developing new business relationships
Maintaining current business relationships
Developing marketing strategy and analysis for obtaining new business
Represent the firm with clients
Serve as the primary contact with clients
Coordinate with the project manager and the project leader as to the client’s needs
Represent the firm at community events, trade shows, conferences, networking event, etc.
Develop and maintain partnerships within the industry