We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive with 1-3 years of experience to help us build up our growth activities. The selected candidate will be responsible for planning, executing and closing leads & sales pipelines.
Tech2Edge provides technology, branding, design, and marketing solutions that enable B2B brands to grow, launch products, and deliver exceptional digital experiences.
Our name is an extension of our design philosophy—create meaningful solutions that resonate with our customer's vision. We take our customers to the EDGE.
Know more about us at https://www.tech2edge.co/
Roles and Responsibilities:
-Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
-Identify and qualify new customers as per the company's policies and business model
-Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
-Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
-Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
-Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
-Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with the internal team
-Assist leadership in contract development, handle negotiations, and perform due diligence
-Fast learner and passion for sales
-Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
-Proven experience in Sales or relevant role
-Proficiency in English
-Excellent knowledge of MS Office
-Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
-Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
-Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
CTC: Upto 3.5 LPA
BONUS: 1% as incentives of the deal value per lead closed. (Average Deal Size: 2 L)
Location: Office 1902, 19th Floor, Arihant Aura, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai
About Tech2Edge Technology Solutions LLP
Tech2Edge provides technology, branding, design and marketing solutions that enable brands to grow, launch products, and deliver exceptional digital experiences. Our name is an extension of our design philosophy—create meaningful solutions that resonate with your vision.
Since our inception as a modest design studio, Tech2Edge has grown into a full-service consultancy driven by a team of world-class creators, producers and technologists. Tech2Edge has helped some of the world’s largest brands with award-winning marketing solutions and user experiences.
Our mission is simple—consistently deliver ideas and work that matters and exceeds client expectations. Everything we do, we do in an open, transparent and collaborative environment. We bring every solution to the table with an open mind, curious spirit and without preconceived ideas.
With hundreds of businesses, techniques and buzzwords online, what matters is how everything results in accomplishing the core business outcomes. We are here to give you integrated digital innovation that will achieve results and bridge the possibility of what is with what can be!
Hence, we take you to the Edge—your success is our desire.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Tracks individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
- Recommends equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Estimates partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Create new exclusive distributor & to train the sales executives and distributors in assigned territory.
* To organize sale schedule of assigned staffs.
* To act as a bridge between the company and distributor in providing stock reports and product inventories.
* To Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
* To coordinate with sales executive from his assigned district.
* To Sale the company's product in an assigned territory with the team.
* To provide map coordination and beat plans.
* To perform other sales and marketing related duties as assigned.
∙ Responsible to promote IT Product and Services in to the National/ International Market through lead Generation.
∙ To identify business opportunities and drive profitable new business with client mapping, cold-calling, focused email campaigns, presentations, etc.
∙ Manage entire Sales life-cycle including cold calling, prospecting, lead qualification, product/service presentation, proposal presentation and sales closure.To cultivate, build and manage relationships with Clients.
1. Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify our target companies for collaboration and sales
2. Ensure prompt, accurate, and error-free communication with clients to build loyal relationships
3. Work with leadership to determine goals; report on sales revenue generated from business tie-ups and promotions
4. Maintain detailed information on client communication, meet-ups and new ideas for business promotions
5. Ensure a coordinated relationship with our existing customers
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. Can start the internship between 1st Aug and and 10th Aug'22
3. Are available for a duration of 3 months
4. Have relevant skills and interests.
1. Pursuing a master's in marketing or BBA in marketing
2. Willing to learn and work for a growing astrological startup
3. Strong communication skills - written and oral
4. Proficient command of local languages (Kannada)
5. Skilled in problem-solving and project management
6. Knowledge of best practices for creating email templates
7. Knowledge of local areas must own a vehicle
8. Ability to search, and track new clients for collaboration
9. Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results.
1. Pre-placement offers in completion of the internship
2. Letter of recommendation or reference
3. Paid internship for a span of 3 months
4. Monthly team build-up outing
5. Networking and opportunities to build with new clients
6. Internal expenses cover for traveling
- Generating business through direct marketing i.e email marketing , cold calling ,cargliest Linked-in , bidding portals & other Social platforms .
- Keeping bidding portal on secondary for generating leads & business
- Experience on linked-in sales navigator would be add on .
- Must have proficient communication & understand the ascent of UK/US and other countries clients .
- Able to work on targets
- Sound technical knowledge on the development of Web & Mobile application.
- Maintain business relationships with existing and potential clients.
- 1+ yrs sales experience in B2C Industry.
- Should have 1+ yrs experience in IT Sales.
About the Company
Cloudanix helps companies with security and operational excellence of their cloud infrastructure. Organizations use multiple cloud platforms, across multiple regions via multiple accounts - and this is all used by their multiple teams.
We offer a Central Dashboard and set of tools which cross functional teams (Cloud Operation, Security, Risk, Engineering) team members use to manage the cloud operations in a timely and secure manner.
Cloudanix is driven by a mission that every consumer should be entitled for secure and reliable apps. We want Cloud Operation team members, of both startups and enterprises to have all the necessary tools to operate securely and effectively using cloud technologies.
We are backed by YCombinator and have have customers across the US, UK and India.
About the Team
Sujay Maheshwari, has worked both as Engineer and Product Manager at several startups and large companies in US, London and India. He has built and run a successful startup in New York with customers like HSBC, JWT, and several other popular names.
For the past several years he has been part of the Cloud journey in various roles at Pantheon, Moodys, HPE, Cloud Foundry, and other Silicon Valley companies.
Purusottam Mupunu, excels in both Saas and Cloud space. He has built and run engineering teams across the US and India. He is based out of Sunnyvale, California and is an expert in AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud technologies.
He started his journey as a software developer and today leads Cloudanix’s engineering team.
About the Role
You have an opportunity to join our passionate team working towards building our vision collectively. We are a young organization and everyone wears several hats.
We are handcrafting our Marketing team from the ground up so that we succeed in our ambitious mission. If you are not afraid to take on an audacious goal and are absolutely in love with technology, you are looking at the right role!
This role is for a Demand Generation Specialist at Cloudanix.
- You will absolutely make sure that every day you are learning something new about our users, technology, and how to scale a company from a startup to a large organization
- Research prospects, identify decision makers, educate, qualify, and develop contacts to create sales-ready leads
- Work with founders to improve our processes and provide feedback
- Successfully handle and overcome prospect queries, feedback or objections
- Measure campaign performance to deliver actionable reports to leadership
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a sales or marketing environment
- You love tools, automation, streamlining things
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Positive and energetic communication skills, including excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Healthy drive to support sales team in achieving new business/revenue goals
- You're comfortable being held to a MQL number.
Your Day To Day Will Be:
- Develop drip campaigns, deliver leads to Sales, and create account-based marketing programs.
- Use tools like spreadsheets, CRM, Apollo, LinkedIn, other outbound platform. Measure, rinse, repeat
- You will ride the fast-paced, ever-changing startup atmosphere. Look at mess around you and help clean it up - sometimes make more mess :) .. it's all fair.
- Sometimes you will go super fast but at times you know that getting right is crucial - and you love doing this with the team.
What can you expect in return?
- An opportunity to work on greenfield projects and making a dent in SaaS ecosystem
- At par market salary
- A diverse set of people who are focused and mission-driven, working towards solving an acute pain for the customers
- Flexi work culture. We don’t have any strict office hours. Our work from home policy is absolutely amazing!
- Responsible for collecting all in-scope business requirements
- Able to prioritize requirements and negotiate on deployment timeframes on behalf of the development team
- Ability to perform detailed analysis to ensure all aspects of the business requirement are understood
- Able to formalize business requirements, ready for two way communication business communications up and technical communications down
- Capable of managing all non-technical aspects of the new requirements
- Capable of working with the test team to develop/ review test scripts and profile of test data
- Able to produce ad-hoc SQL queries/ ad-hoc reports that can be used to monitor success of the new requirement by ensuring data is being created as it should
- Must have worked on medium to large size custom application development projects and has exposure to all phases of the SDLC
- Experience in Insurance Domain is a must
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools
- Get actively involved in various project phases
- Act as a key interface between users and development teams
- Technology Graduate: B.Sc IT, MSc IT / B.Tech, M.Tech/ BCA, MCA
- Quickly understanding the context of a student's preparation, assessing his/her learning patterns and pitching relevant products and making a sale.
- Building an empathetic connection with the student community at large and understanding their motivations levers
- Making cold/ filtered leads calls and establishing product relevance and ultimately the sale
- Maintaining knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Understanding the core differentiators among the competitors in the same industry and informing & incorporating the management & the users about them to increase sales volume