Sales strategy Jobs in Mumbai
AI/ML SAAS Product For Document Process Automation
Think of the amount of time that is spent on reading documents by humans for clerical tasks - our client is on a mission to eliminate this human resource wastage and acts as an Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning-based solution that helps companies to process documents for clerical tasks through a combination of a hardware and software solution. They help in enhancing productivity, optimizing processes and automating decision-making by converting documents into analysable information, resulting in reduction of resource cost and TAT.
Founded in 2013, our client is headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Their products are Bank Statement Analyzer, Financial Statement Analyzer and Invoice Analyzer and some of their clients include KPMG, Bank of Baroda, Home Credit, Loanwiser, etc.
What you will do:
- Creating a strategy towards growing customer base and creating plans for retention of existing customers
- Managing and growing client account base with the best interest of client in mind
- Developing new business with existing clients
- Identifying areas of improvement to increase revenue from the client
- Acting as Single Point of Contact
- Being the default point of contact in all customer account management related matters
- Handling client grievances; managing expectations and ensuring issue resolution
- Coordinating with internal team for delivery of client requirements
- Ensuring timely and successful delivery of solutions based on client requirements
- Supporting Sales Team in negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Getting new leads from existing businesses for sales team
- Ensuring timely invoicing and revenue realization
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 3 to 5+ years of Account Management experience
- SaaS/ IT preferable
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very strong business writing and communication skills
- Strong technical understanding
at DigitalDawai Services Pvt Ltd
Main Purpose of Job:
1. Responsible for Lead Generation and Client Conversion (Closing deals with Pharmacies and Doctors)
2. Working on Client Retention and Marketing Strategies (Onboarding patients by doing promotional activities)
3. Cold calling and Field sales activities.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Key Activities - End Results
1. R&D for Lead Generation:
Will ensure lead generation and conversion as well.
2. Competitive Research Analysis:
Research will ensure less error rates and hence more efficiency.
3. Provide Weekly and Monthly reports:
Will show regular growth and advancements.
4. Identify potential market and test them extensively:
Opens new market ways and hence will help in increasing revenue.
5. Collecting and evaluating customer feedback:
Will show customer or client satisfaction.
6. Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data:
Will provide more insights and hence increase productivity.
1. Experiences in delivering client focused solutions to customer needs.
2. Ability to work to budgets and deadlines.
3. Highly Energetic
4. Self-discipline & commitment
5. Innovative & Creative
6. Cost Consciousness
7. Efficient in Microsoft office (Excel & PowerPoint)
8. Good reasoning abilities. Sound judgment.
9. A creative approach to problem-solving skill
10. Tactful, mature, flexible.
11. Result oriented
12. Strategic Thinker
13. Build and Maintain strong, long lasting client relationship.
14. Strong verbal and written communication
at Ardour Analytics
We are looking for an exuberant talent that can help spearhead our sales & marketing efforts. An individual who can thrive and adapt in a fast-paced and competitive start-up Ecosystem.
- Leading the sales & marketing team
- Designing and implementing sales strategies that drive enhanced revenue generation for the business.
- Design new marketing strategies promote and build the brand of the company
- Maintain a good relationship with important external key customers & channel partners.
- Follow a lean methodology to engage deeper with clients through technology and Analytics.
- Closely monitor and analyse developments in the Pharmaceutical industry to identify opportunities and threats ahead of the curve to guide and direct the company’s strategy accordingly.
- Review and monitor the team performance
- MBA or other relevant graduate degrees from reputed institutions
- Work experience of 5+ years of in Sales & Marketing preferably in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Proven track record of attaining high sales growth in a challenging environment through proper utilisation of resources and involvement of team members.
- Should be a thoroughbred team-player with inherent abilities to mobilise and motivate teams.
- Should have uncompromising ethics and integrity and must lead by example.