- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure out their career interests paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing, etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
- An understanding of the value of the "sales" function in a company.
- Maturity, patient listening, and convincing power.
- Strong communication skills (we don't mean fancy vocabulary or US accent), an ability to write/speak clearly, logically, and persuasively.
- Multitasking ability - you will need to seamlessly switch your channels - emails, texts, WhatsApps, phone, skype, etc.
- Desirable - Product thinking and Startup experience.
The work culture at Cutshort
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially, and holistically.
At Cutshort, We are building an unconventional startup to connect passionate professionals with each other. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), gamification and network intelligence, our focus is to reduce noise and give high quality results to our users.
Our recruitment solution was launched first and is seeing good traction 2.20M+ users and ~20000 companies such as Google, Flipkart, Ola, Zomato, Oyo Rooms, HackerRank, BrowserStack have used the platform. So far, more than 8000 positions worth $17,500,000 have been closed by the hiring staff at these companies.
To experience the future, check out our latest product Voila: https://cutshort.io/voila
If you are smart and want to build something as big as LinkedIn, we might have a position for you. But before applying, be sure to read this blog post to see if you'd be a fit
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager to head our sales efforts, and who can play pivotal role in the growth of our leading app - Wiser AI.
The primary goal is to be able to reach out to global brands and eCommerce merchants, offering our apps as a solution to help them grow their business. But at the same time, help us drive our revenue growth.
Experience in the Shopify ecosystem is important to have.
Job Duties and Expectations
- Identify ideal target accounts -
- Shopify Enterprise and Shopify Plus merchants, who will find value in what our apps offer
- Achieve revenue goals through coordination and management of product development to sales channels
- Manage internal and external relationships with eCommerce merchants using Shopify
- Work with team to understand and adapt to the changing Shopify ecosystem and online merchant needs
- Able to innovate and work independently in a dynamic startup environment
- Great personality, positive attitude, passionate about making a difference
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare.
- Meeting monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Executing effective product demonstrations.
- Negotiating deal terms and onboard doctors
- Training the Doctors, Paramedics and other staff on using the application after installation.
- Assessing the market, identify and gather competitor information.
- Resolving all queries from the doctor and medical staff regarding the application.
- Being the voice of the physician for product (EMR and App) related features/ improvements in internal discussions
- Liaising with product team in closing product new feature road map/ bugs as and when required
- Making the doctors aware of any new features/ product changes and train them on the related changes.
- Being responsible to develop and maintain metrics and management reports
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor in Biotech/ Engineering/ Science/ Commerce
- Experience in regularly meeting and closing sales with MD physicians – CP, Pedia, Gyne, Dermatologists, Psychologists etc
- Understands health tech products and ability to explain the complex business solution in simple terms to physicians
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills
- Knows MS Office, MS excel and power point
- Proficiency in the local language for the given city
- Working relationship with set of doctors in the given city for lead generation
- Experience in relationship handling with super specialists like Cardiologists, Oncologists, Neurologists etc
Imagine the next-gen way of designing your home.. where everything is automated to be picture perfect. No details were missed from design to execution. That's Truww...Talk to our team to know more about us!
About the Role
This role is for young, energetic, highly talented & go-getter folks who have a flair for sales. As a Business Development Executive, you would be interacting with clients during pre-sales and sales, understanding their requirements, providing quotations, and helping the client achieve their dream home interiors.
- Have an interest in problem-solving and proven expertise in Sales (preferably Home Interiors Sales)
- The selected candidates will be designated as Senior Sales Executive, they will be responsible for guiding the prospective homeowners in their design journey with Truww.
- You will be responsible to facilitate meetings between the Clients and Designers in our Experience Center
- You will be responsible to share your accumulated knowledge on Truww's products and services with prospective homeowners.
- Will have to do consultative outbound calls & follow up calls on a daily basis with prospective homeowners
Desired Profile of the candidate:
- Candidates with previous experience in home interior organizations will be preferred
- Min. Sales Experience - 6 months
- Languages Known - Native + Fluent in English
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- At least 2-4 years' experience in sales department.
- We're looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.