SEAMEDU- ACADEMIC ADVISOR
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Seamless Education and Services Pvt. Ltd (SEAS)
Seamedu - School of Pro Expressionism a full fledge media school producing world class talent in Media & Entertainment (M & E) fields of Film Making, Animation, Game Design & Development, Visual Effects, Sound Engineering, Photography, and Broadcast Journalism. Seamedu is an institution that nurtures the creativity of the students. Seamedu has been awarded by the Government of Maharashtra in IT & IT related Fields-Multi - media/ Entertainment/ Game. Seamedu also has campuses in Bangalore, Mumbai & Chandigarh. To know more about us, please visit – www.seamedu.com .
- Handling fresh enquiries via phone call, email, walk-ins and assisting with their educational goals.
- Provide academic advising and guidance to prospective lead, students from the point of enquiry to enrolment.
- Adhere to defined outreach timelines accurately and consistently; responding to student outreach within a 24-48 hour window.
- Follow up calls/emails to the prospective students
- Updating CRM effectively and adhering to admission process.
- Achieve Admission goals for programs
- Submit daily activity report to immediate superior
- Provide presales input in terms of collecting target audience database, managing mailers/e-mailers campaign etc.
- Analysis of earlier marketing data to support fresh marketing plans
- Attendance Management
- Student Relations & Grievance Handling
- External Visits & Events Coordination
Specific Skill Set :
- Professional experience in achieving admissions for academic program.
- Familiarity with higher education and online learning environments.
- Target oriented and focused
- Good communicator (both oral and written) in English and coordination skills
- Well versed with all tools of MS office
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation and interpersonal skills
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 1 to 5 years
Location(s) of Job: Pune
Minimum Education Requirements: Graduate in any stream with relevant experience
No of rounds of Interviews: 3
Work Timings : 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Languages : English, Hindi
Any other skill set:
- Enjoys working with people of all ages, from youth to parents and college staff
- Efficiently organized, with the ability to maintain detailed records
- Time management and follow-up skills
About seamless education academy
Business Development/Merchant Acquisition Job Description
Role Summary: In this role, the person would be responsible for people development and managing end-to-end merchant onboarding operations spanning lead generation, seller onboarding, and post-launch engagement. He/she will Identify, engage, onboard and support merchants.
- Responsible for the overall merchant onboarding operational performance
- Perform Lead generation activities – Identify potential sellers through primary and secondary research, business listings, industry-specific databases, social media, referrals, and outbound calling – to build a healthy pipeline
- Put together acquisition collateral, sales scripts, segment database for approachable sellers, begin building sales pipeline
- Pre-screen sellers to ensure acceptance based against GMV potential & category suitability
- Assist sellers through the onboarding process
- Draft weekly written report and full sales funnel overview allowing for full clarity on sellers contacted and pipeline progress achieved
- Post-launch engagement – Track seller performance to maximize merchandise sale value, drive sponsored product and coupon adoption, order management, boost sales conversation, and merchant training, relationship management and support
- Manage onboarding experience including resolving onboarding / KYC related issues or KYC issues and exceptions to provide an exceptional merchant onboarding experience
- Ownership of Day-to-day operations to ensure all deliverables are met
- Identify Improvement Opportunities in Onboarding function, work with Product & Business teams for implementation.
- Gather all key learnings from Sellers and standardize, automate and scale the onboarding process, through partnership with internal stakeholders and use of technology.
- Work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, implement new processes, and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
- Ability to understand data trends and make inferences and recommend actions for improvement
To be successful, you must be able to:
- Identify, qualify, acquire and grow seller commitment to the Selling on Carorbis.
- Understand seller needs, defining clear project plans and executing to high expectations in a rapidly changing environment.
- Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the Seller success firmly as the focus.
- Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of assigned sellers. Execute successfully on the plan recommended.
-Influence Sellers by acting as an expert of Carorbis tools and services.
-Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
-Meet or exceed quarterly Seller launches.
-Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the ‘Sell on Carorbis’ product.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- At least 1 to 3 years of sales/business development/leads generation experience
- Knowledge in Customer & Merchant KYC, Lead generation, Lead management and Onboarding function
- Proficient in MS applications e.g., Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint.
- Self-driven, proactive, with high levels of urgency and ownership
- Data-savvy; able to present & explain insights to stakeholders
- Strong problem solving, presentation & communication skills
- Strong number orientation
- Resourceful, adaptable, and teachable
- Driven, resourceful and independent
- Experience in acquiring merchants is an advantage
Basic Qualifications and Skills Required
- An understanding of and passion for e-commerce
- Work experience is preferred (2+ years). Relevant experience in Vendor management, Sales, post sales, Account Management, and Business Development in managing B2B Business.
- Exposure to retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, marketing or e-commerce will be a plus
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills. Ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented
- Operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment with full control and responsibility of achieving business objectives
- Develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual or difficult situations or problems
- Ability to work in teams and ultimately focus on delivering results with high standards
At Carorbis, we believe there is a better way to buy parts for your vehicle. It’s one of the least
understood and least transparent industries. Our goal is to simplify buying auto parts for
everyone through our business, education, and community. We are obsessively passionate about it.
If you're looking to join a fast scaling startup, that is making an impact on millions of car owners by making genuine products accessible > Solving supply issues in the automotive sector > and educating customers, then this is the job for you.
We offer great flexibility with benefits like work from home, paid leaves, flexible hours, and great pay. You will also have an opportunity for exponential growth.
Role : Business Development Manager
Department : Sales
Location : Gurgaon (Sector 58) - Work from Office - 6 Days Working
Experience : Should have worked in edtech industry or in a company with inside sales
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 25-30 BDAs who will be remotely working across different cities in India
- Achieve sales targets which will be defined every month
- Drive sales operation efficiency by ensuring overall funnel movement starting from lead generation to pipe building to closures
- Own cash collection targets for the team
- Contribute towards growth of business and brand building across tier 2/3 cities in the country
- Be the eyes and ears for the company in terms of understanding customer needs and suggesting product improvements needed to grow
- 4-6 years of experience in managing large teams of sales
- Strong experience in managing remote working teams
- Managed business of at least 50 lakhs INR in a month
- MBA preferred but not mandatory
- Highly target oriented and an excellent task master meaning he/she can get things executed through BDAs
- Strong in review and understanding of sales operations processes
The Business Development Executive role is for someone who enjoys establishing & managing clients. The ideal candidate will have an interest in the web & mobile technology, a passion for helping others, and the ability to drive new business. This is a position for someone who is a go-getter. GeekMindz is looking for career-oriented individuals who are searching for rapid growth and professional development. Candidates must have a bachelor's degree and exceptional communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
What You'll Do
- You will be responsible for identifying prospects and closing new business. You should have experience in sales or business development and ideally you should be able to come in with a rolodex of contacts within the industry.
- Understand the client's business goals, anticipate future needs and help determine ideal solutions. Manage expectations at all levels and attend and direct client meetings. Demonstrate a consultative approach in addressing client needs.
- Business Development at GeekMindz is not only about closing new business, but managing relationships, knowing the numbers /systems and representing GeekMindz at industry events.
- Work cross functionally with internal teams to ensure client's success.
- Provide Sales management with detailed pipeline reports and market analysis.
- 1.5+ years in sales (inside / outside / direct) experience, preferably in IT Services & Products.
- You should have experience with working in Web, mobile, Data Analytics services and have contacts/clients in similar verticals.
- Organized and methodical, with phenomenal communication skills and a consultative approach in addressing client needs.
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Understands market trends, analytics, customer needs and competitive intelligence data
- Comfortable managing through change and working in a fast-paced environment
What you'll get
- An opportunity to make an immediate impact in a growing company
- Flexible working & Open vacation time
- Best compensation package which includes base + commissions
OTS Solutions is looking for hiring a new business development executive at their Gurgaon office. Here are the responsibilities for the person,
- Person will be responsible to do reach outs in US market using email, calls, linkedin for a particular industry
- Person will be responsible to generate leads and setup appointments for onsite US account executive
- Person will be responsible to perform different campaigns and generate leads
- Person will be responsible to speak with and quality clients under parameters defined by sales team needs
We are looking for these skills / experience in the candidate,
- Should be available to work in night timings (US shift)
- Must possess excellent written and verbal english skills
- Must have worked in setting to sell B2B services to US or international customers
- Must have got experience in working on Linkedin and other social platforms to generate leads
- Must have experience of generating leads through email campaigns
- Must have worked to set up appointments for account executive