- Knowledge of Automation and robotics Industry
- Knowledge of Bottling industry
- Material handling - lifts, cranes, conveyors etc.
- Getting job works for VMC and CNC machines
- Hand on Experience in Food technology
- Experience in IoT
- Lead Generation X
About Beauto Systems Private Limited
1. Work with the product manager or project sponsor to document the product's vision and the project's scope
2. Identify project stakeholders and user classes, document user class characteristics, identify appropriate representatives for each user class and negotiate their responsibilities
3. Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, and business process descriptions
4. Write requirements specifications according to standard templates using natural, simple, clear, unambiguous, and concise language
Requirements & Skills
1. Must have good interviewing skills to talk to individuals and groups about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential requirements information
2. Must have good listening skills to understand what people say and to detect what they might be hesitant to say
3. Must have analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding
4. Must have good observational skills to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation
5. Must have organizational skills to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive/ Sales Manager to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for generating sales.
- Develop & generate Associates, Property Consultants, Channel Partners
- To maintain long term association with associates, channel partners etc to achieve desired targets
- Identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven experience as a sales Officer or relevant role is welcome.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach .
- The candidates should be Graduate or Degree Holder.
- Should have minimum 1 yrs to 6 yrs of experience in the respective field .
- Freshers can also apply.
Perks and Benefits
Fixed Salary+Huge Incentives + Travel Allowance
PickMyWork is a gig platform that helps any company sign-up new customers and
engage with them, through a pay-per-task model using up-skilled unemployed youth.
Most companies today are moving away from a fixed cost model and/or looking to outsource several jobs previously considered ‘core’ to their business. This simultaneously represents both a problem and an opportunity.
The problem is that the pool of available fixed salary jobs is becoming more and more inadequate for the crores of Indians looking for such jobs.
The opportunity is that the pool of temporary/third party payroll jobs is expanding. However, the working conditions are often onerous and unappealing.
Enter PickMyWork: which allows you to work as a freelancer and choose the work + work timings + intensity. The more you work the more you earn. All of this without the pressure of targets or bosses.
The largest companies and latest startups are all looking for the most cost-effective ways to grow. And what better way than a plug and play model like PickMyWork, an on-demand sales force that sells for you: whatever you want, whenever you want and wherever you want. No retainership, no fixed costs. You only get charged when the sale closes, or a pre-defined task gets completed. Sounds like a dream, right? Read on!
Beginning 2019, we started working closely with companies targeting the SMB space in India, what many refer to as kirana-tech companies. Since then, we have expanded our client portfolio to serve companies in digital payments, e-commerce, online pharmacy, digital gold, drug discovery and several others. The list of companies looking to variabilise their fixed costs of sales/revenue generation/operations seems to be endless.
On the other side, most of our gig workers are underemployed and unemployed youth that make up for a large proportion of India’s demographic dividend. In the absence of full-time fixed pay work opportunities, PickMyWork offers them a way to supplement their incomes while they continue upgrading their skills working on different client projects. Some even choose to forego full-time regular jobs in favour of setting up multiple income streams by working on several PickMyWork projects, in parallel.
We are determined to ensure that they receive the best possible support to help them reach their goals: by being transparent at all times in our payments, training them well and providing timely feedback for the work done.
We innovate, we work smart and often use primary research because we are doing something nobody else is.
We are a fast-paced organization that aims high. This year, we are broadening our network to additional cities to serve the growing set of clients with the aim of working with 100,000 gig workers in 2022. By 2023, we would have touched a million lives, directly.
Job Description: Business Development Manager
Reports to: Chief Sales Officer
Location: Delhi NCR (presently WFH)
Start date: Immediate
Salary: INR 6-10 lakhs per annum (Fixed & Incentives) + Stock Options
PickMyWork is looking for a Business Development Manager to build on our success to date and help build a strong foundation for our future growth and ambitious scale plans. The BDM will be a key member of the leadership team. Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, this is an incredible opportunity to shape the trajectory of the organization, build and manage a high-quality team, build strong organizational processes, and support the design of at-scale business development capabilities.
If you combine a passion for transforming the way businesses scale in India, with the experience and technical skills to deliver biz dev success and the resilience and drive needed to work in a fast-paced, agile work environment, this role is for you.
The role of Business Development Manager (BDM) is critical to our success. Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, the BDM will be accountable for sourcing new client projects and presenting revenue opportunities to the Operations team across a multitude of established and upcoming industries and sectors.
To directly contribute to the revenue growth of PickMyWork.
- To assess performance and identify bottlenecks in the closing of each lead to enable data driven decision making
- To achieve the Targets allocated (lead funnel metrics)
- To ensure the strategic agenda is effectively translated into clear BD plans with objective target setting
- To work effectively with PickMyWork’s founders, ensuring regular and accurate reporting on BD activities
To support the leadership in management of PickMyWork’s business development function.
- Recruit, support, line-manage and develop highly effective teams where needed.
- Develop systems to ensure the effective use of data, developing appropriate tracking metrics to ensure high-quality delivery for client leads.
- To provide advice and present challenges and opportunities to the Senior Management Team
- To build strong working relationships with all senior leaders within PickMyWork, developing a deep understanding of the organization’s mission and aligning its principles and practices across teams.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to play a key role in helping us achieve our bold vision for the future.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills, attributes, and experience.
- A track record of spectacular and substantial contribution to business development/sales function in a rapidly growing organisation.
- At least 2 years of proven success in sales and managing multiple channels for business development
- Extensive experience of working with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of developing effective operational processes to support the delivery of wider strategic goals.
Skills and Knowledge
- The intellectual flexibility to participate fully in shaping the strategic future of the organisation, working with all the senior colleagues.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to spot pragmatic solutions to biz dev challenges.
- An ability to work successfully under pressure with the capacity to manage competing priorities.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with a proven ability to build strong, sustainable relationships with a wide range of individuals.
- A passion for experimentation and learning, while using failure as a key learning tool
- The tenacity, flexibility, and resilience to adapt rapidly to changing priorities in a fast-moving, complex environment.
- High levels of personal impact with the ability to command the respect of a wide range of senior stakeholders.
- Significant personal drive, energy, ambition, and enthusiasm.
Other factors to consider
- Commitment to equality of opportunity and the safeguarding and welfare of all team members. This role will be subject to enhanced background checks.
- Willingness to travel domestically and when necessary work outside normal working hours to achieve deadlines
The selection process will involve tasks, assignments and interviews with the senior management team of the organization.
Reference checking & Probation
As you will be working in a leadership role, you will be subject to enhanced background checks. Additionally, you will work in a probation period of six months.
This Noida based startup is disrupting the F&B industry by helping eateries increase their profit margin and saving time on labour.
Our client is a software-as-a-service(SaaS) startup that connects restaurants and suppliers by digitising the procurement process. It enables eateries to understand purchasing trends, auto-create purchase orders, anticipate stock out dates, set low-stock alerts, among others. The team also provides training to restaurant members on effectively using the solution. Founded by IIT Kanpur graduates, this new age venture already has more than 1,500 outlets registered on its platform and has helped restaurants reduce their operational costs by 8-10%. It also generates monthly transactions worth $1.3 million.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying the leads, pitching products and services and maintaining a good relationship with clients.
What you will do:
- Acquiring new clients by pitching the company’s products/services via phone calls as well as in-person meeting.
- Demonstrating and presenting the company’s product (SAAS) to the clients.
- Following up on the generated leads to convert them into potential business for the company.
- Updating and maintaining data on a real-time basis for sales pipeline on CRM.
- Building and maintaining professional relationship with new potential clients and existing clients.
- Frequent travelling (local & outstation) to meet customers, go-to-market plans
- Tracking competition and building strategies to keep competitive edge.
What you need to have:
- 2-5 years of B2B SAAS sales experience
- Proven ability to achieve targets
- Strong in building rapport with customers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Open for Frequent travelling (local & outstation)
- Good expertise in regional language Kannada or Tamil or Bengali.
|• Knowledge of CRM Sales, software solutions.|
|• Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.|
|• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands companys customer base and ensure its strong presence.|
|• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.|
|• Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.|
|• Managing company portfolio at various marketplace platforms.|
|• Managing a daily checklist.|
|• Sending Welcome Email to the clients.|
|• Work with senior management to create sales and marketing plans and roadmaps.|
|• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.|
|• Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need.|
|• Liaising with client/client staff.|
1.Make 20 Calls each day to filter and qualify leads as per the program suitability
2.Conduct min of 18 zoom meetings/walk-ins each week for qualified and interested candidates
3.Conduct minimum of 10 assessments each week against the shortlisted and thereby interested for enrolment candidates alone
4.Facilitate the entry level assessment and result discussions with the concerned as instructed by the reporting head
5.Bring in 3 closures each week of meticulously either full sale value or of part payments
6.Exhibit effective client relations and bring in passive income by creating referral database
7.Conduct in person meetings with walk-ins client as assigned
8.Maintain up-to-date MIS reporting (call logs, sales summary sheet, target tracker & Selection list Superr’30). And adapt to any new addition to the list.
9.Ensure 20 closures of 100 qualified leads assigned in a month
10.Attend all weekly review meetings and come prepared with the sales review summary report
11.Liaison efficiently with back-end operations for hassle free client handling and ensure client is informed with no discrepancy of his best chances and impact of our services
12.Attend all training programs as and when requested by the reporting head
13.Facilitate new joiner training programs as instructed by the head.
14.Participate in marketing initiatives as and when required.
- Our growing company is in need of a resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
- We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations.
- First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
- We’re looking for managers who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients.
- Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape.
- Successful applicants should also be willing to travel.
- Directly impact revenue generation
- Advise patients about the service through structured way.
- Understand patients profile & problems to explain the benefits
- Hand holding the patients throughout their journey
2. Working on online bidding software
3. Writing creative and customized proposals for business
4. Conducting lots of research and learning about IT and other industries