Tealbox Digital is reinventing the Ad-Tech space through managed tech plays. We’re focused on helping digital-first businesses generate qualified leads and accelerate their growth. With a combined domain experience of 5+ years, we’ve helped several eCommerce and SaaS businesses scale their customer acquisition funnels, resulting in them raising their subsequent rounds of capital from large investors.
By partnering with Tealbox, founders are able to get access to a digital marketing team that aligns marketing goals with the overall business objectives, which helps bring coherence across functions of the business. In short, we make data-backed, impactful customer experiences accessible to global brands.
We have built a solid team that can deliver extremely high quality results, with consistency and repeatability. We’re looking for like-minded individuals who, above and beyond qualifications and the specifications of this job description, are not looking for the intercept but the slope. Someone who finds comfort in ambiguity, strong communicative idealistic pragmatists, curiosity-first individuals who have a point of view but also an ear to listen.
If this resonates with you, we encourage you to apply!
- Taking full ownership of key initiatives within verticals in the business, specifically business development.
- Working with stakeholders to identify & develop sales channels and products
- Extensive experience leading processes and working in/with startups.
- Being an active member of the business development process by identifying, introducing, nurturing and closing global sales opportunities.
- Solving problems through structured thinking, research, project planning, and on-ground execution.
- Owning responsibilities across domains such as strategy, marketing, operations, and partnerships.
- The expectations from this role may not be limited to this job description. Candidates are expected to adapt to the requirements that arise while completing the said processes.
- Someone with 2-4 years of experience in startups/ consulting firms
- Willingness to hustle & get their hands dirty, and comfort with ambiguity
- Someone who enjoys taking ownership learns quickly, and has a bias for action
- Has the ability to break down a problem into smaller chunks and the ability to balance between the big picture and tactical activities
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to track high volume activity with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail.
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary - a sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
About TealBox Digital Private Limited
Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. 2020 was a banner year with 2.5X growth rate, and that trajectory has continued into 2021. Supply Wisdom’s patented solution is transforming the way supply chain, procurement and third-party risk leaders manage risks of disruption. By leveraging the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and digital technologies, our innovative continuous risk intelligence and monitoring solutions are enabling enterprises to secure their supply chains, avoid disruptions and ensure operational resilience.
*Remote Position based in India
Reporting to the Head of Risk Intelligence Ops (who reports directly to the COO), you Work as an automation lead and specialist, responsible for end to end support for Operations management.
- The role involves end to end planning, creating annual plans for automation initiatives and strategy for execution, and identifying automation possibilities that drives process efficiency.
- He/she will be the strategic point of contact to operations team and must therefore be comfortable and confident liaising with remote teams and senior leaders.
- The individual will interface and drive agenda with the operations & technology teams to build scalable solutions. In addition he/she will be responsible for ensuring the safety, security and integrity of Supply Wisdom systems and data.
- The role involves influencing peers and stakeholders to achieve functional and business goals assigned.
- The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels of detail to accomplish team/organization goals.
- The individual will seek various data source options available in the marketplace and perform initial Proof of Concept (PoC) for automating data collection keeping in mind compliance, authenticity and pricing.
- The ideal candidate actively seeks to understand Supply Wisdom core business values and initiatives, and translates those into everyday practices.
Key result areas include, but not limited to:
- Responsibility for defining and driving functional/business goals, building a data oriented culture, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve business goals.
- Managing stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on various project milestones, process changes, escalations, etc.
- Increase % of automation across client delivery value chain
- Ensure and monitor automation progress
- Ensure and monitor increase in analyst productivity
- Ensure and monitor increase in client use
- At least 5+ years relevant experience in a similar role with a B2B SaaS solutions provider, preferably targeting business leaders in third-party risk management verticals.
- Hands on experience with cloud based AWS environment
Education and Experience:
BA/BS University degree with a concentration in technology and additional skillsets on automation is preferred
Minimum of 5+ years
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
- People First
- Client Next
- Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
This role is set to earn a competitive base salary, results oriented bonus/commissions and generous benefits. We offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in the delivery of market-leading risk management solutions, while surrounding yourself with a team committed to empowering each other, empowering our clients and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus