The Business Development Lead will be responsible for generating sales opportunities in their region. Their role will require them to do the following:
1. Find customers willing to buy Veera products
2. Negotiate price points for volume orders that are pre-sales in nature
3. Assist with the end-to-end relationship of the account, and ensure that payments are recieved over time in the correct amount.
4. Ad-Hoc tasks as needed
This role will be compensated primarily on commission, with rates starting at 12% and going up to 25% depending on the quality of accounts.
Senior Sales Director / Sales Director
Full time, permanent.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We're looking for a results-oriented senior incumbent responsible for driving new corporate sales. The Director of Sales will be a high impact individual capable of driving outstanding business results Leading from Fthe ront.
As a trusted advisor internally and externally, the Director of Sales must be an effective collaborator and relationship builder, strong people leader, and strategic problem solver/deal level strategist.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
As a senior team member of FatakPAY’s, you will:
- Generate Leads & Connect with New Customers and pitch Fatakpay offerings
- Able to Give Sales Pitch to Decision Maker from Corporate, Level of client interaction- CFO, Finance Controller, Finance Manager, Co-Founders, HR Head, HR Manager, Purchase Head, etc
- Strategise on Key Account Acquisition and build long term relationships with key stakeholders
- Training and mentoring of new joiners on end-to-end product knowledge
- Selecting and participating in events and conferences to reach the approach the key decision-makers
- Providing support in managing escalation from clients to resolve their concerns and addressing queries (customer advocacy) from other departments for a smooth ride for customer’s diverse issues
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the role of Corporate Sales/ Corporate Salary Accounts
- Has been managing a sales team of at least 5-10 people.
- Experience in Fintech domain either Payments or lending, Banking, NBFCs
- Experience collecting both internal and external customer feedback and requests, empathising with their challenges and opportunities, and prioritising roadmaps to optimise results
- An entrepreneurial mindset. You must be comfortable thriving in ambiguity and getting the work done.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH FATAKPAY BECAUSE:
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment where you can balance great work with a great life.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s proliferating, and we’ll allow you to do the same. You’ll have access to several professional development opportunities to keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- Multicultural workplace. A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different states.
- An opportunity to wear many hats
- An entrepreneurial crew that supports risk, intuition, and frequent experimentation
- The opportunity to make an impact in a transformative industry
- A chance to build and lead a highly talented and driven team
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
- Compensation could include stock options for significant upside.
- Health benefits
- Cool gadgets and swags
- Attractive wellness programs
- Competitive performance bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Career development training.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Fatakpay Digital Private Ltd (Fatakpay) is a digital-only lending platform that provides short-term personal loans (STPL) through QR-based credit lines. It was founded by a team of four IIT- B, Erasmus University alum, and 70+ years of combined experience in Tech and Finance.
The solution provides a 100% digital and paperless quick, transparent and secure way to transact in multilingual format with a ‘scan now, pay later’ facility and easy repayment options.
We're a company that strongly believes in teamwork, design, creativity and tech. We love to build the best possible Financial Tech products that make the world a better place.
- Rain-maker who understands the challenges faced by the customer and how Salesforce
Customer Success Platform can help
- Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities from leads from India-based
- Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Engaging with customers via telephone and email to analyze their needs.
- Profiling the account and overcoming prospect objections to generate quality opportunities for the Account Executive team.
- Collaborating with Marketing and sales on lead quality and conversion.
- As this is the first point of contact with the customers, conduct business dealings in a
professional and proactive manner.
- Become a trusted resource for internal and external contacts.
- “Multi-channel” follow-up – help uncover new deals and nurture existing opportunities.
- Maintaining active communication with leads by sending monthly targeted materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fluency in English required.
- 3-6 years of business experience (software sales a plus).
- Team player and ability to work in a high energy sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- Strong desire to work in sales.
- Passion to grow into a sales role.
Looking for a hotel management candidate with amazing sales skills.
Location - Goa
- Reaching out to cafes,
- Explaining the product,
- ensuring the supply, etc.
FinCRM is a cloud-based Customer Relationship Management Solution with enhanced Office Management capabilities. It helps companies and individuals manage their sales, marketing, and support efforts all from a single place. It is equipped to help businesses of all sizes build excellent customer relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service, and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel.
- Great networking skills.
- Negotiation and Convincing skills.
- Reviewing client feedback and implementing necessary changes
- Technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
1. Work on lead identification and conversion.
2. Talk to influencers and decision-makers involved in procuring IT/software development services.
3. Qualify prospects and identify potential opportunities.
4. Coordinate with the technical team to schedule pre-sales discussion & ensure smooth communication between prospect, sales team.
5. Work on handling the up-level lead generation.
6. Work on setting up the pipeline and driving the revenue growth.
7. Research, prospect, and build a targeted client base for business development.
8. Set up online demo meetings and face to face meetings.
9. Follow-up with prospects identified as potential clients and who have shown interest to use our services.
10. Serve as the first in-depth point of contact to customers.
11. Make outbound cold calls to the targeted list of prospects.
12. Provide product information to prospective customers.
13. Develop an active sales pipeline of qualified prospects.
14. Work on customer onboarding, client support, nurturing and success.
Candidate should have:
1. Good communication skills (spoken and written).
2. Persuasion and people skills to engage clients and customers.
3. Data mining experience using LinkedIn, Google, etc.
4. IT solution/IT sales/mobility/pre-sales/outbound(software sales)/business development/key account management exposure/analytics sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Assess go-to-market readiness, identify gaps in preparedness, and build plans to perform annual goals successfully.
- Work with teams to identify, qualify, and prioritize coverage for business opportunities. Participate in opportunity review meetings to provide insight into how to secure the technical win best.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Resolve product problems affecting customer satisfaction.
- Build trust with customers and influential relationships.