Industry Type: IT Software
Experience:2-5 yrs (IT Software Products Sales)
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Upto 9 LPA
Candidates with smart presentation skills and go-getter approach (both freshers and experienced) can apply for the Sr. BDA position
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing new clients for Company’s Cloud/ Saas based software products and services.
- Responsible for end-to-end sales cycle, right from lead generation to deal closure with BANT Approach
- Effectively communicate with prospects to convey the promising brand image and product USP via cold call, email marketing, LinkedIn or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Organizing Online & Offline demo to the potential clients
- Research on the prospective clients in the target market, pursue leads and follow up.
- Prepare RFP, RFQ, Estimations, Negotiations with prospects
- Plan and oversee new sales & marketing initiatives
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Work collaboratively with Sale, marketing, and other internal team to validate targeting strategy.
- Depending on business requirements, BDM may be required to travel across country for developing the existing or newer opportunities.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification: MBA/BE or Equivalent
Experience of Marketing Management and outbound B2B sales, coupled with MBA (Sales & Marketing) qualification and a track record of success in ERP /Software Solution Sales
- Candidates should be able to build relationship with corporate customers, understand the technical requirement of customer
- Team oriented person should possess excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills and an expert in understanding the customer requirement.
- Must be able to achieve overall sales target & servicing clients with the objective of increasing the market share of the company.
- Willing to travel extensively all over India.
- Candidate should have an excellent track record of achieving deadlines on time and ability to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- ERP, CRM and Cloud Experience and Internet Promotions and Sales.
- Area of Expertise :- Customer Development, Public Relation, Customer Service, Lead Generation
About Process Master Technologies Pvt Ltd
Meet potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding the
Holding accountability for target achievement and revenue management
Efficient in developing and implementing the Sales & Inside Sales strategy
Robust in handling the entire Sales process from lead generation to closing of deals
Provision of support and guidance to the junior team members
Requirements and qualifications:
Relevant Bachelor’s degree
Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Holding experience of 1-4 years into Sales domain
Agility to work in fast paced start up environment
Strong passion to catch up with the speed of company’s growing business
Proven track record of positive Sales performance
Absolute crisp in implementing the Sales plan with good presentation skills
Result-driven with experience of extremely target centric job
Industry preferred – (Ed tech, BFSI, Assessment companies, Training and coaching,
Automobile, Travel and Tourism)
Should be up to work on a weekend – ( Rotational W/O
Simply5 Labs is a fast-growing networking SaaS company focused on helping businesses set up professional-grade networking solutions & Guest WiFi for customers to unlock their business growth. Simply5 provides complete network solutions including Multi-location management, Network access control for users & Remote network access for all businesses including Retail, Hospitality, healthcare industries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are hiring for an Outbound sales representative who can make outbound calls to promote simply5 products to End-customers & signup sales channel partners
Your Day-Day Activities:
Make outgoing calls to potential channel partners & customers to schedule high quality leads for sales and improve partner signup rates
Channel Partners (CP’s)
- Bring new sales channel partners to onboard
- Supporting company's ongoing sales and growth targets by channel sales engagement
- Record new channel leads in CRM & follow up with partners to provide any assistance needed in closing the order.
- Coordinate with internal Demo, Tech & billing teams for providing support to CP’s
- Identify & initiate a conversation with potential customers
- Identifying decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process
- Understand customer’s business needs to cross-sell company’s other products
- Record outbound call history and customers response in detail
- Refer customers’ needs or inquiries to appropriate departments like sales, marketing, administrative or other departments
- Follow up with potential leads in a timely manner
- Attending regular sales training sessions
- Prior sales/customer service experience in the computer and networking industry
- Must have experience in outbound calling
- Excellent listening skill
- Strong communication skill
- Ability to build long-lasting partner relationship
We believe in direct ownership of ideas and responsibilities in an environment where you get to learn a wide array of bleeding-edge skills.
- Opportunity to work with the founder
- Remote Working or Kukatpally, Hyderabad location
- Competitive salary
- Friendly & talented teammates
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow.
- High autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail.
Location(s): Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented Tele Sales/ Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a
competitive and quick sales cycle environment.
• Sourcing new business opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls
• Understanding customer needs and requirements and accordingly suggesting the best
• Close new business by qualifying opportunities and securing online
demonstrations/meetings with key decision makers.
• Attend sales meetings, work closely with the team, and keep current with all product
information, pricing, and contract terms.
• Staying informed about competing products, new technologies, and services.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 1-5 years of Tele / Inside sales experience in the B2B market with demonstrated success
in solution sales domains such as enterprise software.
• Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships at all levels of
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong listening and presentation skills.
• Comfortable selling tech product over calls and web presentation tools.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
• Minimum qualification: A bachelor's degree in any discipline.
• A proven sales record and experience selling SaaS/PaaS products will be a big plus.
The Dollar Business is the only multi-featured platform on foreign trade in India
[www.thedollarbusiness.com]. We are a technology company with its headquarter in Hyderabad and
regional offices in New Delhi, Ahmedabad, and Chennai. Our cloud-based technology service offering
is EXIMAPS, which is modelled as a Platform as a Service (PaaS/SaaS) product. It is powered by a
proprietary engine based on a triad of Foreign Trade Information, Human knowledge and Machine
We have a simple mission at SARVA: Transform people's lives through yoga, mindfulness, and beyond.
The heart of SARVA is now digital. We are building SARVA into the Netflix of wellness. We believe SARVA can become one of the most valuable and meaningful brands in the world from India. The company is headquartered in Mumbai.
SARVA was co-founded by Sarvesh Shashi (When he was just 21 ) and his Guruji because yoga changed his life as a 17-year-old kid.
We are currently looking for an excellent Online Sales Manager (Remote Working) to join our Online Sales team for US Shift.
Roles & Responsibility :
· Achieve Sales set targets and generated revenue through exceptional sales performance.
· Retain and grow SARVA’s Personal Training departments business from existing clients through Renewals, upsell, Cross-sell, etc.
· Calling potential and converting them into members.
. Cold calls, calling new and existing leads, and pitching for membership and new offers.
Skill Set Required :
Minimum 2+ years of Sales experience in achieving sales targets.
Worked in performance & sales-driven environment
Excellent communication skills.
Comfortable with rotation shifts & working during weekends.
Shift Timing: 10pm to 7 am (US Shift)
CTC : 25,000 - 40,000 + Night allowances
If the profile excites you email your resume right away
- Job Title: - Sales Manager
- Location:- Ambali-Bopal Road, Ahmedabad
Objectives of this Role: -
- They are looking for Female candidates only.
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them.
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities: -
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them.
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly.
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
Skills and Qualifications: -
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration.
- 4+ years in sales management within a corporate setting
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
We're looking for a smart get-things-done attitude Sales Executive. Your primary focus would be to run Sales for our products Societynmore and GateSecure - engaging with clients, and presenting online/in-person demos. You'll be responsible for Lead Generation leveraging your expertise and different strategies for rider and driver marketing. Building client relations and helping the product development with client feedback will essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Your responsibility shall include marketing the Online product offered by Societynmore in the the area of Cooperative Housing and Commercial societies primarily for Mumbai & Pune market.
2) Co- ordinating with our development Vendors, Managers/Committee Members of Co-operative Society clients of the company as and when required for matters relating to our Society management portal.
3) You need to acquire and build complete knowledge of the online Modules offered by the Company for your own understanding and contributing to the marketing activity for the company product. Please note for the purpose of Sales, all weekends (Saturday & Sunday) shall be working. There will be a weekly off on Monday.
1) Presentation Skills with Good Communication.2) Expertise in Field Sales, expanding product reach and strategies for the same.
3) Demonstrated Track record in driving Sales and Marketing in previous roles.
4) Knack for optimizing the processes/workflows accomplishing the desired results.
We are hiring for BPO | Call center
Only 5 days Working (Mon-Fri)
US Day Time Night Shift (08:00 PM to 05:00 AM IST)
You can earn up to Rs.25000/- month
Any Graduate with Fluent English and good communication skills
Male & Female
Fresher & Experienced candidates can apply
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for lead generation and building a pipeline of top quality prospects. As a manager, the candidate will also be responsible for overseeing personnel in the company's inside sales team. Moreover, the candidate will act as a strategic partner with an eye towards long term sales strategy.
- Lead prospecting. Research on the leads generated and nurture them
- Follow up, set up calls and demos
- Understand customer needs and create proposals
- Conduct competitive research
What we look for?
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of tech products and good analytical skills
- Familiar with email marketing, CRM, and social media tools.
- Experience in selling Saas products for 1-3 years (must)
Sal range: 3 to 6 LPA
To train them
To manage them
to do sales through team
To achieve sales target
To create distributors, dealers & stockists
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.