About bl0xchain Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be establishing and nurturing relationships that fill the business pipeline with prospective gyms/ fitness centres; increase partner base.
What you will do:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with on-boarded service professionals and resolving their queries in real time.
- Creating business development strategies; identifying roadblocks and driving new business from conception through the closure
- Negotiating new partnerships and business alliances; managing and retaining relationships with existing gyms/fitness centres
- Imparting necessary training to on-boarded service professionals on how to use the company's product to their maximum advantage - Website, App, CRM
- Generating leads and cold call prospective gyms/ fitness centres; take a lead on escalations
- Ensuring smooth backend operations and timely pay-outs to partners (gyms and fitness studios) across allotted city
What you need to have:
- You have at least 2-3 years’ experience within sales, strategic partnerships, business development and/ or commercial strategy.
- You are a result driven individual with an instinct for measuring ROI at each stage and making informed decisions, backed by relevant data.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop and nurture client relationships.
- You are good at building relationships and can forge strong connections at all levels within an organization
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- Proficient in English and Hindi
- Strong presentation skills.
- Should have sound knowledge of PowerPoint and MS excel
We need your help getting the word out! We are looking for excellent Team Leaders to join our inside sales team who will help drive high quality output from our team of Inside Sales Executives/ Business Development Executives. As a part of this role, you will lead a team of Consultants, owning their input metrics and the revenue generated from their efforts, in addition to managing team morale, hiring, training, upskilling and attrition.
Responsibilities Of Team Leader:
● Make sure that the sales representatives are meeting and exceeding their targets
● Working with data to constantly increase output from the team
● Keeping a constant year on the ground by interacting with customers
● Should assist management in the hiring process and team training.
● Resolve team queries and help the team with any problems they face
● Oversee the team’s work for quality and guideline compliance
● Communicate deadlines and sales goals to team members
● Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations
and performance goals
● Support team manager and performs management duties when the manager is
● Work with the management to drive further optimisation of metrics, consistently
working on improvements in quality, conversion, talk time and process adherence
● The candidate should have a min 3-6 years of experience in outbound sales
● Experience in managing a Tele-Sales Team of 15-20 members
● The candidate should possess excellent convincing and negotiation skills
● Excellent verbal communication, telephone etiquette, fluency in English and Hindi
● Consistently meeting and exceeding targets
● Should have a mandatory B2C sales experience
- Striving to Meet or exceed Gross Operating Profit (GOP) and flow through Sales Goals.
- Maximizing Room Revenue and achieve Revenue Generating Index (RGI) and Revenue Per Available Room goals.
- Developing and monitoring the performance of financial and operational plans/ budgets and sales and marketing plans for the property that support the overall objectives of the Property.
- Controlling manpower for sales, services and expenses in all areas of operations.
- Managing day-to-day operations and assignments of the property.
- Planning and organizing work, Taking stock of available rooms and potential clientele, communicating goals, and scheduling/ assigning work.
- Complying with and advising staff of formal policies and procedures, identifying options and resolving issues.
- Achieving and maintaining Overall Satisfaction Score (OSS) goals - Overseeing the guest service function to ensure guest complaints are resolved appropriately, timely, and that appropriate service recovery gestures are made in order to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Ensuring that product quality standards are met in all areas of the property as it relates to the appearance, levels of maintenance and cleanliness; establishing and maintaining preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
- Achieving productivity and quality goals.
- Ensuring the development and implementation of programs and events that foster a positive work environment, e.g., New Employee Orientation, employee recognition programs, harassment-free workplace training, etc.
- Establishing performance goals for employees including sales staff and providing regular feedback.
- Ensuring all staff is properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
- Ensuring a safe and secure environment for guests, employees, and hotel assets. Complying with all standards and statutory requirements.
- Developing and maintaining rapport with key clientele/ community contacts to better recall and be a visible presence in the desired customersegment/ community.
- Promoting team work and quality service through daily communication and coordination with all department.
- Following and completing any and all other tasks assigned to you by the management from time to time.
What you need to have:
- Hotel management preferred
- Preferably from the Sales background,
- Responsible to maximize Revenue and Profitability, maximise Occupancy
- Deliver better property performance by Superior Service and Product Quality, drive brand and value initiatives
- Develop People , Handled Banquets, organised Weddings, Operations, Marketing, Sales.
- Preferably females
Square Yards is India’s largest prop-tech start-up which has successfully expanded globally, with presence in 25+ cities in 9 countries. We are an ever growing and strong team of 3000+ enthusiasts who work for one common goal. Square Yards supports transactions and investment of more than $1bn annually across global real estate and mortgages. By combining its distribution strengths with innovative
advanced technology solutions Square Yards, today ranks in the top 20 consumer tech start-ups and has been awarded as “Economic Times Growth Champion 2020”.
What makes Square Yards a GREAT fit for you? When you join Square Yards, you will be part of a Red Herring Asia Top 100 Tech team that is working on changing the real estate ecosystem the way the world has not seen before. Our team members enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Square Yards is the place for you.
Why Square yards?
1) Work in MNC Culture
2) Twice appraisal in a year
3) Lucrative incentives
4) Excellent growth opportunity
5) Get chance to work abroad
Hiring for below roles for Bangalore Location -
1) Business Development Executive / Sales Executive (Exp: 0 - 2 years)
2) Business Development Manager / Team Leader (Exp: 3 - 5 years)
3) Area Sales Manager (Exp: 5 - 8 years)
4) Regional Sales Manager (Exp: 9+ years)
Company Profile: www.squareyards.com
Please share your updated resume with below details:
Total Experience -
Relevant Experience -
Present Location -
Last CTC -
Expected CTC -
8 nine 7 one 9 six 8 one 9 one
sarita dot kumari at the rate squareyards dot co dot in
- Candidates who can attend F2F round physically in our BANGALORE Office only APPLY.
- No ZOOM meeting interview is available.
Candidate is expected to do:-
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Min graduation but we prefer people with MBA (marketing)
- folks with titles – Inside sales in software / Business development
- Need to have a sale quota
- Proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Shift Timing : US 6:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
iAdept Marketing is an innovative, established, customer oriented and professional company in the field of condition monitoring of machinery & equipment. We specialize in offering testing instruments and equipment that can efficiently monitor the health of machinery for increasing productivity. Our offerings include supply of testing equipment and instruments, services of analysing/detecting machine defects as well as training our clients in related technologies.
To further accelerate our sales growth, we are looking for enthusiastic & committed Tele Sales Executives to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for generating and closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
Tele Sales executives with experience of 1 year of more can apply. Any experience in Tele Sales of Engineering / Industrial goods will be an added advantage
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.