Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About bl0xchain Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Role: Account Manager
• Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies
• Researching prospects and generating leads
• Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in-person (Field Visits)
• Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
• Preparing and sending quotes and proposals
• Managing the sales process through specific software programs
• Building and maintaining a CRM database
• Meeting weekly, and monthly sales targets
• Participating in sales team meetings
•We offer an attractive variable portion. Incentives on each & every sale.
•Adequate responsibilities from Day 1.
•Be the owner of your own learning curve.
*Bike is mandatory, laptop preferred
Our client provides a modern, flexible workspace to customers including some of the most successful, entrepreneurs, individuals, and multi-million dollar corporations. The company was founded in Brussels, Belgium, in 1989, based in Luxembourg, and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- Skilled relationship manager and consultant who can generate and grow valuable long-term client partnerships
- Strong candidate from Corporate sales & B2B sales 5+ years
- Excellent team player and communicator with fluent English
- Practical solution seller who takes a hands-on approach and is driven to achieve results
- Hunting & Individual contributor role, lead generator.
- Centre managed would be 2 to 3 approx.
- ASM will report to Team Lead ASM.
Key Requirement for the role: We're looking for a born networker who has a natural ability to enthuse prospects; someone who has a passion for consultative selling.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and implement the sales strategy for your area, overseeing the full sales cycle from identifying opportunities to successfully closing deals
- Generate leads and proactive sales by executing against your promotional and networking events and activities
- Build relationships with potential business clients and brokers to sell them our added-value services and products
- Maximize sales performance for your area and ensure critical KPIs are met and exceeded
- Conducting in-house Tours & briefing the clients/customers on the Facilities Available in respective Centres.
- Keeping abreast of the local market by attending networking events and building strong channel relationships with commercial brokers.
- Updating CRM on regular basis on Sales Movement until the closure of a specific deal.
The candidate will be responsible to engage with HNI and NRI customers who are looking to buy Premium property in and around Mumbai with the ticket size upwards Rs.2.5 Crore. She will be responsible to understand the requirement of customers and fix a meeting for our Sales Team with them.
Roles and Responsibility:
- New lead generation for creating pipeline of prospective HNI and NRI customers.
- Understand the requirement and fix meetings with prospective HNI / NRI customers to present premium and luxurious projects in and around Mumbai, following up the sales proposals and deliver monthly precise and up to date sales reports.
- Enhance Product knowledge by market research for better deliverable.
- Responsible for MIS, monitoring all documentation, agreements and registrations as well as monitoring payments.
- Ensure uniform customer experience through standardized processes and handhold the customer through the post sales process upto possession.
- To lead and implement customer delight initiatives e.g. welcome kits for new customers, prompt allotment letters
Job Location: Chandivali, Mumbai.
TreasureLand being into real estate segment consists of a robust and committed team of professionals with fresh ideas in conceptualizing, designing, construction and marketing. We act as a backbone to developers and investors who understand the potential in real estate market and are looking for subject matter experts in the niche.The company has executed several projects in Jaipur, Bangalore, Mumbai and Pune. As the company is growing exponentially with an annual turnover of Rs.8Cr+, it is looking for individuals who are dynamic and are willing to lead PAN India expansion.Website: http://www.treasureland.in/">www.treasureland.in
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.