About Star Human Sciences P Ltd
We are in Clinical Diagnostic Space, where in we sell Biochemistry & Hematology instruments to Mid size customers. we represent Human Diagnostica GmbH a 45 years Old German company on exclusive basis. We are seeking self driven, target oriented personnel who could independently sell products and be rewarded with the suitable variable incentives. Having sold automated chemistry & cell counters will be the advantage.
We are looking for Enterprise Sales Head who will be meeting Wedding Planners / CXOs to generate business from their respective regions. One who takes the responsibility will have to work hard and deliver results to get a team. We don't believe in the hire and fire thing but our perfumers have done their bit in making the best possible perfumes, designers have done their bit in making excellent packaging and designing, similarily sales guys will have to do substantial sales to remain relevant and grow with us.
If you have connections with CXOs it may give you some headstart but up till now, we have sold to people whom we never knew. We believe if the product, intention, and pitch are right you can close any deal even with strangers
● Conduct market research for lead generation of multiple industries.
● Draft tailored email campaigns for respective leads to facilitate the sales funnel.
● Perform project coordination and supply information for the development of new sales strategies.
● Stay up-to-date with the latest funding rounds in the Indian start-up ecosystem to identify new B2B and B2C prospects.
● Keep a track of existing and newly approached prospects to maintain a master database.
● Assist the sales team in preparing marketing collaterals and pitches for new prospect meetings.
Skills and Qualifications:
● Graduation in any field.
● Should have prior internship experience in sales and/or marketing in a start-up culture. SaaS experience is a plus.
● Strong research and communication (verbal and written) skills.
● Creative writing skills for drafting catchy email campaigns.
● Knowledge and understanding of enterprise sales funnel.
● Ability to understand and break down complex problem statements centred around marketing and client acquisition.
● Prior experience in content marketing is an added advantage.
Only 2020 and later batch pass outs can apply.
What’s in it for you
· Imagine working on the client needs of the first technology lead smart content provider in India. Call it accelerated learning with “technology”. Develop your skills and drive strategy, make a real impact to the business
● A learning and transparent work environment
● Job and business training. Yes, not just your role- we have Masterclasses to increase your skills
● Internship certificate of 3 months
● Paid Internship: 10000
● Opportunity to convert full time after internship.
Why Text Mercato
· Text Mercato is one of the few (probably the only one in India) companies in the world working on a custom-built platform to deliver quality content efficiently at a competitive cost. With expertise in the field of content creation, it partners with 200+ Indian and international brands like L’Oréal, Amazon, Edge verve, Myntra, Housing.com, RBS, MakeMyTrip, etc. Customer satisfaction and partnering with the client is at the core of the company’s values.
About the role:
We’re seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Whitehat Jr’s product that our customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilise their skills to generate high quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Work Location: Remote online work until offices reopen, candidate may be based anywhere in India
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during week
Shifts (subject to change): shift start hour will be after 6 AM and shift end hour before 12 midnight (For day shifts), shift start hour will be after 7 PM and shift end hour before 10 AM (For night shift)
Mandatory Language Fluency: English, Hindi
Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
- Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, >2 years of Sales experience
- Fluency in English and Hindi, ability and willingness to deliver in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Graduation is not mandatory for candidates with 3+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ) and powerpoint
As a Startup Growth Manager, you will work closely with - and learn from - our VP of Sales, Founders, and Client Partners to seek new target accounts and expand existing accounts. Flexiple is in hyper-growth mode right now, and this role is instrumental in keeping us on our upward trajectory.
This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about sales and looking to use this opportunity as a launchpad into inside sales. Learn firsthand how your efforts lead to opportunities for the company and become skilled in researching potential customers, creative outreach, enticing potential clients.
You have the opportunity to be a part of a company that is leading the remote work revolution and changing the way B2B sales is done in the services industry. We expect to grow to $15 million by end of FY22-23.
This is a remote position. However, we require applicants to overlap with both US and Indo-Australian timezone.
- Full Sales Cycle Management: You will manage the entire sales cycle from claiming the lead to closing the sale. As the first and main point of contact for our prospective clients, you will be responsible for bringing these sales to the finish line.
- Client Rapport and Industry Knowledge: Clients are at the heart of everything we do. You will be building rapport with our prospective clients, including researching clients prior to outreach, staying informed on industry trends, and Flexiple's competitors.
- Collaboration with Team Members: You will collaborate with your team to respond to high-volume inbound client leads with urgency. Communicating via Zoom and Slack is critical to maintaining a high level of collaboration and clear communication within the team.
- Growth and Development: Our team has an aversion to complacency. We are always looking to improve both individually and as a team. Being open to and implementing feedback will be critical keys to success in this role and at Flexiple. As you become more comfortable in the role, you will help evolve our demand generation strategy and tactics.
Expectations in Week 1
- Onboard and integrate with Flexiple.
- Learn our business model, about your team members and our story.
- Understand the current client sales, delivery processes while working with the team.
- Become acquainted with the cross functional teams that you will be working along side
Expectations in Month 1
- Complete understanding the current client sales, delivery processes while working with the team.
- Begin to claim and talk to leads, understand their initial needs, overcome any objections, present our value proposition, and close the leads that are a good fit for us and our model.
- Work alongside the various talent units to ensure your prospects are progressing through the funnel.
- Pick up necessary tech skills that are needed for the industry.
Expectations till Month 3
- Be fully ramped up and integrated into the team.
- Continue working on own set of leads and deliver on targets by exhibiting a successful track record of hitting sales goals.
- Build up on the tech skills you picked up in the first month.
Expectations till Month 6
- Have a solid history of claiming and closing new business by consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Identify areas of process improvement to help increase efficiency and effectiveness for the team.
- Begin to mentor new members of the team, helping them learn about Flexiple, our model, and pass along standard methodologies.
Expectations in Year 1
- Continue to gain and close new business along with managing your funnel to consistently meet and exceed sales targets.
- Become a productive, collaborative, and consistent contributor to the team.
Who are you:
- 0-4 years of experience working in the tech/ startup ecosystem or an engineering graduate with basic understanding of technology.
- Previous software or tech-related sales experience and education are a plus.
- You are "client-centric". You will be working with prospective clients daily; uncovering and resolving clients’ issues through value-based selling.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are growing rapidly as a company and, as a result, we move quickly. Having exceptional time management skills and the ability to manage a high volume of clients is key to being successful in this role.
- You have a “will-to-win” attitude. You’re looking to not only meet but exceed your quota and are naturally competitive. We provide a base salary plus commission and want our Startup Managers to make the most out of it!
- You’re a “learn-it-all”. We are looking for someone that is always looking to grow, strives for improvement, and constantly seeks feedback from peers/ leaders.
- Along those lines, you are highly collaborative with your team members. Even as an individual contributor, you seek to share and gain knowledge from those around you.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously; you have a sense of humor and are comfortable with sarcasm. This position does sit on our Sales teams, after all.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Flexiple. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Compensation and Benefits:
- A fully remote (work from anywhere) role
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits
- A flat and transparent culture
- Support for setting up home office
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning
(Outbound Sales Specialist)
Experience - 3 to 4 years
Location - Pune & Bangalore
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Specialist who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. If you're someone who loves travelling and has a strong desire to make a career in IT Sales, then you have reached the right place. The ideal candidate should have the hunger to perform consistently and meet expectations. You must be comfortable meeting end customers and discuss and understand mobility requirements.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
- Establish and meet annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume for direct & through partner accounts.
- Meeting end customers to discuss their IT Mobility needs and requirements, Should be able to map customer organigram and propose the solution based on needs.
- Should be able to manage OEMs/Reseller/System Integration Partners for product promotion and push for targets.
- Should be ready for Travels within South India regions.
- Manage existing and potential new accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
- Should be a team player and working with Internal stakeholders/Allied teams.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture new customers
- Should be good at communication, Knowledge on using CRM is an added advantage.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and customer accounts
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs.
- Develop and sustain knowledge of Product features,offerings and associated technologies.
- You will need to be proactive and manage your own sales pipeline.
What we want to see in the potential Candidate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Great listening skills and a desire to learn proper consultative selling techniques.
- Sound knowledge of IT Mobility industry
- Self starter
- High-energy and positive attitude
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- Should have prior experience with a B2B product company
- Has good experience in SAAS B2B sales would be an added advantage
- MDM Domain understanding would be an added advantage.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
Why Work With Solarify?
1. Higher than market standard incentives for sales made
2. Freedom to innovate and experiment on the job
3. Gain experience of selling a high-cost, high-impact products
4. Be a part of a young team and dynamic work culture
About The Job
The person excels at nurturing and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities from new and existing customers.
- Meet sales targets for specific customer segments
- Successfully create business opportunities from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives and administrators
- Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with customers
> 1-3 years' quota carrying sales experience (preferably non-IT sales)
> Experience and working knowledge of CRM tools
> Demonstrable track record of achieving results
> Strong written and verbal communication
> Showcases leadership and initiative
> Effectively prioritise tasks and time
> Negotiate without getting flustered
> Showcases empathy
> High tolerance to ambiguity