Adobe Indesign Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
White.Inc is a house of digitally native brands (DNBs) that is creating Instagram-first DTC brands across verticals like Cookware, Houseplants, Drinkware, Apple Gear and Luggage. We believe that to lead a better life in today's ever-changing world, we need products that are constantly evolving and contribute to our busy lives. To bring to life such
category disrupting brands, we have partnered with the world’s leading product design company to create products that are crave-worthy and address the needs of a new generation of Indian consumers.
Started by people with a decade+ experience in the e-commerce and D2C sectors, the founders have developed 2000+ products across multiple categories and scaled global brands in India such as RhinoShield & PopSockets. Leveraging on their expertise in driving growth, product development, supply chain, technology and access to global markets, White Inc is poised to deliver products that inspire and excite our consumer base.
We are rapidly growing and looking for someone as excited as us to be a part of this growth journey. If you love start-ups, a fast-paced environment with lots of action and the opportunity to create India's new-gen disruptive brands, then click away and get set to propel your career to greater heights.
We are looking for a senior art director to concept and execute creative campaigns that blend storytelling and visual innovation.
As a Senior Art Director, you would be an integral part of the design team. You would be responsible for what all our online and offline advertising output looks like. This role requires much more than just a creative vision and artistic experience. To be successful in this role, you would need to possess strong leadership ability and work collaboratively across departments to strategize, manage, and execute your vision. Your focus will be on timelines, budgets and strategic resource planning, as well as the day-to-day operations of the department. You would need to be a leader, a creative mind and a project manager all in one. If this sounds like you, then go ahead and apply (portfolio to be included in the application)
▪ Work independently to develop design concepts and directions for marketing materials, campaigns and multiple projects. Create layouts, mockups and the like to illustrate design ideas to the rest of the team.
▪ Partner with copywriters to advance ideas, develop campaigns and deliver both a unique visual look and a strong “voice” to every execution
▪ Drive and enhance the visual look, tone and feel of all of the work produced. Help shape the visual expression of the various brands under the White Inc umbrella
▪ Execution and on-time delivery of high-quality creative materials for brands across luggage, drinkware, cookware, apple gear and houseplants sectors
▪ Work on designs to produce effective advertising campaigns ensuring that budgets are kept into consideration during the design process
▪ Commission specialists, such as artists and photographers, to work on projects. Provide direction, as required, on photo and video shoots.
▪ Work across mediums such as offline advertising, social media and online marketing
▪ Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
▪ Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
▪ Strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to manage clients and vendors with finesse under a high-pressure environment
▪ Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
▪ Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
▪ Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
▪ Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team
▪ Lead and participate in brainstorming sessions to generate ideas
▪ Minimum 5-7 years at an Advertising agency or any design house
▪ Proven ability to concept and produce strategically–focused, multi-media content campaigns that produce results
▪ Experience with working on iOS / Apple operating system.
▪ Proficient at Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other design tools.
▪ Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and Review wireframes, and UI designs for the company website. Create social media posts including static posts, motion graphics & self-shot videos, explainer and product demo videos, and marketing collaterals viz. Brochures, emailers, standees, presentations, and any other collateral required.
- Have a keen eye on more delicate details in design principles, concepts, layout, alignment, visualization, etc.
- Work on Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, and other design tools to deliver prototypes, flows & ideas.
- Keep coming up with new ideas, modern designs, styles, and concepts for the creatives.
- Be responsible for meeting deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Have an in-depth understanding of what we do as a company and put that neatly into designs
- Have an eye for usability, minimalism, and simplicity.
- Think, argue, analyze, strategize, and iterate.
Type: Full Time
About Numen (https://numenhealth.com/ ):
Numen Health is a Health-tech company with a goal to reimagine healthcare in India. Through an amalgamation of our healthcare team with the power of AI and the Internet of Things (IoT), we make healthcare easier and accessible through a data-based preemptive approach. Our mission is to facilitate change in the healthcare industry by moving from a reactive approach to a proactive one.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indians!
To shift the healthcare ecosystem from a ‘Sick-care' approach to a ‘Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data-based,
We offer preventive healthcare programs to individuals to improve their health. These plans are crafted in consultation with their treating doctor and a dedicated care team remotely monitors the progress in real-time. For doctors, Numen is a virtual facility to cater to all of their patient’s needs, remotely.
At Numen, you have the opportunity to make tangible changes to the existing healthcare systems in India making it preventive and affordable. By joining the Numen team, you get to be part of a young, dynamic team that is passionate about making a change and a fast-paced environment with multiple opportunities to learn and grow.
Job Description : - We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-useproducts for our Customers.
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements,
designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
- He/She will be collaborating to the VP/Product Manager and working closely with the developer
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product team
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
● Design graphic user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Knowledge of wireframe tools & collaboration tools
● Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
● Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
● Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
● Partner with PMs, engineers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a
product from conception until launch
● Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment
Desired Skills and Requirements:
● 3+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
● Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
● Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
● Basic HTML5, CSS3, skills are a plus
● Pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
● Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
● A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD etc.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- UI/UX Task to evaluate the skill
- Technical interview
- Final call
We’ve touched over 75 million lives in 120 countries already, but our mission is to engage and motivate students in every classroom around the world. To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Student Engagement team.
Rather than filling this job description with a bunch of marketing-speak, let's just tell you why Quizizz is special:
- We're one of the largest education platforms in the world (currently ranked no. 5). So whatever you create will be used by millions of users, within a matter of hours usually!
- We have a small product team of around 40 people, which is tiny considering our user base. All the other platforms at our scale have hundreds or even thousands of employees. So when we say that you'll have some real ownership, it's not hyperbole.
- We are a true platform. With 0 content creators, we've built a platform that has over 100 million content pieces covering almost every imaginable topic. Intuitive and delightful design is what makes this possible.
- While we do expect you to work hard at Quizizz, we also respect your personal time. Put in your 8 hours of work, and enjoy the rest of your day. Simple.
- At our core, we are building a product that motivates students to learn and empowers teachers with great instructional tools. It's a nice feeling, just saying.
You will thrive in this role if you...
- Have 2-4 years of proven track record of shipping high-quality web and mobile experiences.
- Have a strong sense of design principles, typography, layout, and conceptual skills. As a creative problem solver, you know how to convey action, movement, and emotion through type, shape, color, and motion.
- Can drive a high level of visual fidelity across products.
- Can strive to ship projects fast, and adapt designs based on user feedback, rather than trying to be omniscient. Sometimes you won’t get some things right, and we're OK with that.
- Can manage projects autonomously and serve as a design expert with a cross-functional team.
- Can effectively organize and communicate your thoughts to teammates and across the organization.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
What you will do:
- Studying design briefs and determining requirements.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements.
- Preparing rough drafts and present ideas.
- Working on marketing collaterals like social media posts, blog graphics, infographics, etc.
- Working on designing graphics, illustrations, and layouts for the website, blogs, and web apps.
- Preparing a graphic language for sales collaterals such as decks, product briefs, white papers, and reports.
- Working with copywriters and product designers.
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are cohesive and on-brand.
- Helping video content creators in producing videos with graphics and related collaterals.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience
- Strong portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Have knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, color theory, web limitations, etc.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Figma, etc.)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Creating and delivering motion graphics/raw footage videos for various media
- Working with art and creative teams to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques * You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- You have prior experience as a Motion Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects
You would be an ideal candidate for the role if:
- You possess strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar tools
- You have a keen eye for design and aesthetics
- You are organized and can prioritise effectively
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media.
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
Participate and brainstorm with the team about the ideas of creative designing for social media and all types of Ad formats adhering to company standards
Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Create videos for our ventures using any video editing tools.
Conceptualize, create & design images across digital media on our ventures with readymade live images.
Design brochures for upcoming projects as and when required.
Create printable format ads for any outdoor advertising of our projects when required.
Able to design creatives in a unique, trendy and impressive way.
- Must have excellent command over Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Coreldraw, Canva
Functional Area: Graphic Design, Creativity.
Role: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Adobe Photoshop
- In Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe After Effects
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent command in Graphic Designing Software
- Thorough understanding on latest tools and creatives and trends in the market
- Good communication skills.
Experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
• Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
• Basic HTML5, skills are a plus Should have experience in Figma and photoshop
This position requires the ability to interact closely with our external and
internal stakeholders and contribute to the design efforts for our IoT cloud
platform. You will partner with business and product development teams
throughout the product lifecycle producing top-quality design deliverables and
innovating user experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the necessary skills to design elegant,
intuitive and integrated experiences for our customers. Passion and capacity to
interact with and advocate on behalf of our customers is an absolute must..
- Design the interface, and interaction flow of web applications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Develop process flows, wire frames, and mockups to effectively conceptualize
and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction
- Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use
cases, high-level requirements
- Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of
issues and potential solutions.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and senior
leadership for review and feedback
- 2-5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centric
- Experience in designing for the web, preferably for Enterprise products.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent
- Experience with a variety of design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD and Framer
A design lead at Moonraft is a UX design expert with a disruptive approach to design that brings together empathy for users and understanding of business. They must possess a guerrilla-like attitude to quick visioning and lateral thinking combined with the ability to articulate design. Openness and flexibility to appreciate ideas from anywhere is important.
Create and lead the design engagement with UX Strategy, Conceptualization, User Journeys, Information Architecture, Prototyping & Visual Designs for large-scale solutions along with the ability to drive conversations with the skate-holders.
Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience, based on user research, organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices.
Identify strategic opportunities for competitive advantage based on findings. Understand the target audience deeply, develop user profiles, conduct task analysis, create user scenarios, and navigate smoothly through ambiguity.
Lead development of personas/segmentations based on research findings, integrate personas/ segmentations with related deliverables such as opportunity maps
Facilitate user scenario planning sessions/design thinking workshops with internal teams & clients
Estimate, plan, and lead tracks of creative work/projects in the development of a quality solution track progress according to the plan created for the project (e.g., conduct design reviews and creative status meetings as needed)
Collaborate closely with the engineering team and make sure designs are implemented to meet Moonraft’s quality standards.
Lead participatory design/user testing sessions, present findings & recommendations to cross- functional teams and client stakeholders, and manage operational level client meetings.
Inspire, mentor and support the members of the design team
Qualification and Experience
Masters/Bachelors degree in design discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design, Human-Computer Interaction, Design Planning, Graphic Design, Product Design, Communication Design or Fine Arts
An online portfolio or samples of work showing relevant experience
Experience with rapid prototyping and familiar with front-end development/technologies
Minimum 5 years of industry experience
Self-directed but also collaborative
Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invisionapp, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and understanding of all the latest tools
Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience.
We place the human at the center, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognized in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
Design is at the heart of everything we do. We are ambitious to build a great global brand and we also take a lot of pride in having built a world-class product and continue to do so in a cutting edge field like Natural Language Understanding. Across both, design has played a crucial role so far and it will continue to be one of the most important hires for interface. Hence you will be working directly with the CEO.
Today, interface provides an out-of-the-box AI Assistant that acts as a “Personal Bank Teller” to help customers 24x7 through every step of the journey from a prospect to a customer. It is used by several financial institutions (FIs) across 5 countries spanning millions of conversations. Our customers have already witnessed over $50M+ ROI in just under 12 months.
Our vision is to put an AI-powered Personal Banking Assistant in everyone's pocket that not only helps with day-to-day banking needs but also helps with financial education to help each individual achieve financial wellness.
As a Lead Product Designer you will be in charge of :
- Platform - Our platform is a suite of tools that makes the underlying core technology usable for FIs and there are certain parts that will also be used by the customers of the FIs. So you have an opportunity to design for both B2B and B2C.
- Branding - All design aspects of creating, evolving and maintaining the brand
- Conversation Design Principles - You will create and own the Conversation Design Principles, which will be used by the rest of the teams to design how our AI Assistant will converse.
You can be a great fit if you are :
- Extremely self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly
- Growth mindset (read this if you don't know what it means - link )
- Emotional Maturity (read this if you don't know what it means - link )
- Passionate about the possibilities at the intersection of AI + Banking
- Worked in a startup of 5 to 30 employees
- Think like an engineer, empathize like an end-user
- 4+ years of experience in SaaS Product Design
- Experience in owning Product and Branding as a Full Stack Designer
- Experience in owning Conversation Design Principles previously is a plus otherwise you are a native English speaker who has an eye for UX with words and worry the UI/UX as we know today will not exist soon :)
At interface, just like many other companies, we have made mistakes as we grow. But we have learnt from it and have gotten better. And we thank all of our employees who provided genuine feedback on the forums like Glassdoor. For others, it has become a punching bag of sorts specifically former employees who have had short tenures with us. If this bothers you, we understand. But people who typically work in startups understand this happens.
We recommend you reach out to any of our employees who have stayed with us over an extended period if you would like to get an unbiased view if necessary.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Bachelor's degree
- Full knowledge in the field of graphic designing
- 1 years of experience,or fresher in graphic designing
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Photoshop/InDesign/illustrator/adobe animation
- video editing skills
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking,vedio editing , typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
Openapp is making the world more accessible by creating a Universal platform for all access. Apple revolutionised
the phone, PayTm shrunk the wallet and now OpenApp will digitise your keys! The company sells revolutionary
smart locks that can entirely be managed digitally.
Openapp kicked off in 2016 by Co-Founders Gotama Gowda (CEO), Rajshekar Jenne (CMO) and Siddheshwhen it
delivered a consignment of the first 500 smart locks to the fourth largest Internet service provider (ISP) in India.
Since, the company is hard at work and rapidly expanding into the digital access space to solve pressing operational
and security issues of people across geographies.
The Company’s mission stands at Digitisation of all kinds of access points to ensure seamless and secure movement.
We envision being the single dominant platform for digital access. Building a new industry standard for the new
world order is both an art and a craft, we believe we have the foundation in place to truly change the way we
At Openapp, we geek out (unashamedly) on performance and technology, but balance it out by looking deeply into
the beauty of design, the good in humanity and what the surf is doing. We consider art and science equally in our
design process, and we don’t discriminate between work and play – because we believe that when you’re mad-keen
on what you do, they aren’t mutually exclusive.
As a Senior Graphic Designer, You'll help us reach out to our customers by crafting beautiful pieces of
communication that engage and inspire. You're strong on print, packaging, advertising and in-store communications,
understanding how to make sure a business benefits from design. With a close eye on the detail, you're a design
ninja who sees the value of reviewing and learning from each piece of work you create.
You are in if You :
● Bachelor’s degree in graphic design.
● Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
● Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
● A strong eye for visual composition.
● Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
● Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
● Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging,
advertisements, and multimedia design
● Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
● Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting
them for approval.
● Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
● Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as
● Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
● Communicating with clients about layout and design.
● Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with
software such as photoshop.
● Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
● Creating graphic content for Print, Digital, Advertising, Media, PR etc.
● Creating Visual Guidelines and coordinating with Vendors to ensure brand guidelines are followed and
quality is upheld
● Quality control in all consumer facing peripherals
WHY WORK FOR OPENAPP?
Openapp is making the world more accessible by creating a Universal platform for all access. Apple revolutionised
the phone, PayTm shrunk the wallet and now Openapp will digitise your keys! The company sells revolutionary
smart locks that can entirely be managed digitally.
As an ISO certified company, we believe business can be used as a force for good. We constantly strive to be the
flag bearer of peace by developing cutting edge technology that inspires trust, even between strangers.
LOCATION AND HOURS
This role is full-time and based in our HSR office, Bangalore.
Start Day: We're ready when you are.