Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
What are we looking for?
The best designers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Have a point of view and can distinguish between "good" and "great" work.
- Strong hands-on skills which should range from designing using Photoshop to coding UI mockups.
- Hands-on knowledge on Photoshop / Illustrator / Dreamweaver / Fireworks / Flash.
- A design portfolio demonstrating the breadth and proven experience in product and services marketing communication, workflow and interaction design, visual design work, and a thorough understanding of a good design process is required.
- Have the ability to work on digital marketing strategies, define workflows, write concepts and content to generate interest in Searce’s products, brands, and services.
- Have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, and solve problems quickly.
- Successfully overcome engineering challenges and understand the need for testing and iteration of new user experiences.
- Have a track record in creating highly functional, user-focused, complete, and desirable experiences and designs.
- Be able to lead teams through the design process and partner effectively within cross-functional teams.
- Be innovative, enthusiastic, flexible, and creative.
- Demonstrate excellent project management and scheduling skills.
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Design (B.Des.).
- A lead of visual design who envisions and creates the next generation of user interfaces for customer service.
- A design pioneer, who will invent user interfaces that combine speech, touch, and other modalities to drive intuitive interactions on smartphones, tablets, and other connected consumer devices.
- The ability to combine strategy with design thinking to deliver an experience like our audience never had before.
- Bring passion and dedication to his/her job and become a storyteller through exceptional and engaging designs.
The UI/UX designer will work with product management and design research teams to determine requirements, articulate user needs, and translate those needs into concepts and elegant interface designs
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders
- Work with UI Developers to incorporate the visual identity of Product into Features
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the product as appropriate
- Experience designing and building products and features for desktop and mobile (native, web and breakpoint designs)
- The passion of user-centric product design techniques from workshops & sketching through to more formal UX documentation
- Experience of working on a wide variety of large web-scale projects and multi-platform products
- An ability to tell compelling stories about your designs and present your work with confidence
- Ability to transform data, insight, and feedback into recommended solutions
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Excellent understanding and experience of creating logical information architectures
- Experience conducting user testing and/or analytical research
- Solid intuition and a strong passion for detailed interaction design
- Strong visual design skills, especially with an eye for system-level details
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- Ability to prototype your work
- Excellent communication, persuasion and facilitation skills
- Hands-on Experience on LESS/SASS
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma
2. Designing infographics, posters, carousels, and journals
3. Create compelling, error-free content aligned with brand guidelines
4. Designing and creating visual assets
5. Assisting in creating graphics, illustrations, and layouts
6. Developing materials for marketing, social media, and websites
7. Staying updated with design trends
8. Researching and referencing before every project
We are looking to hire 2 to 4 Communication Designers at Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd., Pune location with proficiency in Adobe CC and animation / motion graphics and Video editing skills. They should have a commercial arts degree/ Diploma. Should have good English communication skills and be able to understand the brief and translate that into effective communication. Work independently and proactively with team and client.
Experience 7+ years
What You’ll Do
- Actively practice and evangelize customer-centric design thinking.
- Deeply understand business goals, distill them into design problems, and come up with elegant solutions.
- Own and drive the end-to-end process for solving UI/UX design problems: ideate, conceptualize, design, test and refine.
- Use quantitative data and qualitative feedback to inform the design decisions iteratively.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of product managers, software engineers, customer success managers, and marketeers to design intuitive and engaging user .
- Create user scenarios, user journey workflows, wireframes, UI designs and interactive prototypes throughout software product development lifecycle.
- Deliver hi-fidelity design mockups and assets ready for software frontend development.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of hands-on UI/UX design experience in Web and mobile responsive apps.
- A strong design portfolio showcasing your problem solving skill and high design caliber.
- Fluency in contemporary design aesthetics, paradigms, and tools.
- You are creative, detail-oriented, and methodical with a passion for user-centered design.
- You are self-motivated with a go-getter attitude who can work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, result-oriented work environment.
- You are a self-aware and humble team player who is a great partner to work with for cross-functional teams.
- You are an excellent storyteller and communicator.
Nice to Have
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in design or a certification in UI/UX design or HCI from a renowned design institute.
- Design experience in the food or e-commerce industry.
- Familiarity with accessibility in design or designing for ADA compliance.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which
demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate
will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such
as digital and print forms.
Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social
media, competitive landscape and market trends
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
0-1 years of experience in graphic design
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
Portfolio of work
•Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1.Must have various technical skills of web design tools such as WordPress, HTML & CSS etc. as well as mastery in designing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator & Canva.
2.Must have excellent knowledge in the field of typography, UI/UX knowledge, print design & branding.
3.Should be really creative & be able to make multiple posts, newsletters, designs, logos etc without being repetitive in the design & color scheme etc & should be well aware of the latest design trends.
4.Should be able to make great PowerPoint presentations & web designs for Western audience.
5.Should be able to showcase our brand to a western audience.
6.Should be able to respond well to suggestions.
7.Should be able to make changes that are instructed quickly & with minimum instructions & supervision.
8.Should be able to juggle multiple projects & meet deadlines.
9.Should have attention to detail & be able to produce error-free work & spellings.
10.Should have a good portfolio.
11.Should have good Communication Skills & be Detail-oriented.
12.Should have worked with Western customers, especially North
America & West Europe or Western Brands.
13.Some experience with a good Advertising agency would be great.
14.Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
15.Able to give and receive constructive criticism.