Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Jobs in Pune
- Create and lead innovative programs, software, and analytics that drive improvements to the availability, scalability, efficiency, and latency of the application
- Work with Directors to define and execute technical strategy and arbitrate technical processes and decisions.
- Work with development teams to guide future technology choices and foster cross-team collaboration
- Work across all teams to help define and clarify requirements, explore technical feasibility, and help define product directions and plans.
- Work closely with product & engineering leaders and tech leads to turn requirements into actionable plans that teams can understand.
- Define, Refine & Develop POCs in quick turnaround time and demonstrate the same to all stakeholders effortlessly
- Embed with teams from time to time to write code, provide technical guidance, etc.
- Very deep knowledge of the entire tech stack. Excellent understanding of the entire SDLC.
- Provides a multiplier effect in getting stuff done.
- Acts as SME for the team or product area within the Engineering organization and for cross-functional organizations as well.
- Teaches others why new features are important. Good understanding of customer use cases.
- A Bachelor's degree in any technical discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience administering AEM applications
- Build management using Bamboo/Jenkins or relevant tech
- Configuration and Release management
- Design and build enablement
- Good communication skills
AEM Sites Developer
Pattem Digital Technologies is looking for a highly effective Adobe Experience manager(AEM) Developer to join our team. This person will utilize best practices and methodologies to design and implement the best solution for our clients. This key member of our team contributes to the entire software development lifecycle including analysis, requirement specification, use case and data modeling, technical design, development, testing, and implementation. This individual will be focused on delivering assigned tasks and/or specific tracks of the solution on time, escalating issues when appropriate as well as educating and leading others in the form of code reviews, workshops, and documentation.
Know your work :
- Build and maintain solutions for AEM (Sites, Assets).
- Work in Agile Methodology - be part of Sprint Ceremonies, provide accurate estimates for assigned development Stories & deliver on time.
- Follow Best and Recommended Practices while implementing solutions.
- Ensure Code Quality, Readability, Maintainability and Security.
- Coordinate with multiple teams (Ex: UI/QA) for any dependencies.
- Write JUnit Test Cases for Unit Testing
- Communicate with customer teams on requirements effectively.
- Manage customer expectations of response time and issue resolution
- Troubleshoot and reproduce the technical problems reported by customers and define workarounds.
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of the AEM platform, and integrate with other systems.
- The AEM Developer provides technical leadership with a focus on CMS solutions. This Includes planning, guiding the design, estimation, user interface, people management, issue resolution and quality assurance.
- Collaborate across disciplines and use their in-depth knowledge of AEM technology to help deliver business solutions for our clients.
What you need to apply :
- Good understanding of UI technologies like JQuery, Java Script, HTML 5, CSS.
- Good understanding of backend technologies like Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, and JSTL skills, combined with a good understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Good understanding of CI/CD tools like Maven, Jenkins.
- Good understanding of Code Quality and Security tools like SONAR.
- Good understanding of Touch UI, Sightly (HTL) and Sling Models.
- Good understanding of AEM Backend Development like Sling Servlets, OSGi Components and JCR Queries.
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of technical problems.
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
- Ability to work in extended hours to overlap with North America timings.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in AEM.
- 3-4 years of experience in CMS implementations with Adobe Experience manager(AEM).
- Hands-on work experience on Adobe 6.x versions.
- Knowledge in AEM foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the AEM platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- Knowledge on latest AEM features.
Tier 1 Company
Adobe AEM , Adobe cloud, Adobe Marketing cloud, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target , Adobe Social , Java, AEM, Jenkins, DevOps
Roles & Responsibilities :
- 10+ years’ experience in Java based web development.
- 5+ years’ of experience in Adobe AEM implementation for customer facing websites.
- 3+ implementations /Architect AEM websites experience.
- Experience in guiding globally located development teams for technical issues Preferred Requirements
- Experience in delivering Adobe Experience Manager websites with integration to other Adobe Marketing cloud products like Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Social
- Experience with designing solution for Responsive Web sites and best practices in multi-channel environments.
- Experience in working with different business stakeholders at all levels of the company and influencing the technical decision for implementations
- Strong SDLC experience: familiarity in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and investigate improvements to processes
- Experience in working with multicultural teams at different levels in the organization
- Proven experience in owning a platform and proactively drive towards excellence"
Manager (AEM) solutions and complex integrations into Adobe creative cloud applications, CRM,
Commerce, Mobile, Back Office, ESB, Analytics and Personalization technologies. Your work will
consist of driving large scale implementations and working very closely with a large team by leading
them in solution design and implementation. You’ll leverage your strong technical skills in developing
seamless and scalable solutions for premier engagements alongside industry experts.
Formulate an implementation plan & prepare estimates for the assigned activities/work items.
Solution design all elements of the implementation by working closely with an Architect where
Report work progress to the manager & the client on a periodic basis.
Participate/Lead in design discussions & client meetings.
Follow & Contribute to the organizational best practices/policies.
Apply industry standard Design Patterns for web application development.
Contribute to the AEM practice
Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Experience Platform, Day CQ, OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache
Sightly, Apache Oak, Adobe Dispatcher, Code review
Qualification and Experience
Over 5+ year experience developing JEE web applications and OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache
Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
Over 3+ years of experience in implementing Web application, Web Content Management (WCM)
and Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions using AEM platform.
Experience in AEM component development, Asset workflow development, Schedulers, Metadata
& Tag Management plus integrating AEM with other applications.
Experience with Java technologies and frameworks mainly Spring, Hibernate.
other web technologies like Search, XML, XSL etc.