Adobe Premiere Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Note: Since we are a media company, the role will require only media technical skills and you will be working on media technical operations. This role does not need any software testing or software production skills.
▪ To perform 100% linear watch-through for Audio, Video, & Subtitle content for a variety
of clients and formats (SD, Blu-ray, etc.) and ensure that these assets are free of any
▪ To carry out menu quality testing and functionality logic testing for a variety of clients.
▪ Report and document issues found using project-related checklists and internal
▪ Communicating with offload units about project status, issues found, etc.
▪ Send daily updates of work to the team.
▪ Communicate and interact with the Production Manager, Authoring team, offloading
units, and associated departments regarding issues related to the project.
▪ Update OMS and time tracker on a project-to-project basis.
▪ Ensure on-time and accurate completion of projects.
▪ 10+3 or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Office packages such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Eye for detail in noticing issues, both minor and major, with respect to menu design,
audio, video & subtitles and functionality logic.
- Exposure to game/software testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premier, or other video/audio SW a plus.
- Exposure to AV equipment and other home-entertainment hardware is a plus.
- Must be comfortable with a computer and in tune with the latest technologies.
- Understanding of graphics, imagery and sound specifications, such as colours,
resolution, audio glitches etc, a plus.
- A dedicated and well-rounded individual with the ability to work well under pressure as
part of a team with tight deadlines.
- A keen interest in media and multimedia is required.
- Good eyesight and no obvious hearing defects.
- Keen interest in working with different types of software and hardware is required.
- Desire to learn new concepts and cross-train with other departments.
- An ability to learn quickly and effectively.
- Ability to solve problems under pressure.
- Good judgement and logical/analytical skills.
To design incredible user experiences, we are seeking a great UI designer. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for elegant and artistic design, be an expert in user interfaces, be able to convert high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and then turn those into stunning, simple, and useful user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Ability to collaborate with different teams to deliver designs.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor's degree in user experience, design or related field.
- Proven 2 years with UI UX experience.
- Excellent UI design portfolio
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Figma or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- The role will involve creating and iterating digital products along with the various product teams. No mundane DTP work. The design team is clearly positioned as the voice of the customers.
- Platforms: Mobile and Web
You need to be comfortable in:
- Interacting with real users on a regular basis
- Creatively presenting your case to stakeholders
- Making functional and aesthetic design experiences
- Seeing through the pixel-perfect development of your vision
Along with Design (UX/UI), you need to possess at least 2 of the following skills:
- UX research
- Art and illustration
- Design strategy / Business analysis
- Motion/interaction design
- UX writing
- Front-end development
Type: Full Time
About Numen (https://numenhealth.com/ ):
Numen Health is a Health-tech company with a goal to reimagine healthcare in India. Through an amalgamation of our healthcare team with the power of AI and the Internet of Things (IoT), we make healthcare easier and accessible through a data-based preemptive approach. Our mission is to facilitate change in the healthcare industry by moving from a reactive approach to a proactive one.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indians!
To shift the healthcare ecosystem from a ‘Sick-care' approach to a ‘Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data-based,
We offer preventive healthcare programs to individuals to improve their health. These plans are crafted in consultation with their treating doctor and a dedicated care team remotely monitors the progress in real-time. For doctors, Numen is a virtual facility to cater to all of their patient’s needs, remotely.
At Numen, you have the opportunity to make tangible changes to the existing healthcare systems in India making it preventive and affordable. By joining the Numen team, you get to be part of a young, dynamic team that is passionate about making a change and a fast-paced environment with multiple opportunities to learn and grow.
Job Description : - We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-useproducts for our Customers.
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements,
designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
- He/She will be collaborating to the VP/Product Manager and working closely with the developer
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product team
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
● Design graphic user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Knowledge of wireframe tools & collaboration tools
● Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
● Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
● Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
● Partner with PMs, engineers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a
product from conception until launch
● Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment
Desired Skills and Requirements:
● 3+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
● Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
● Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
● Basic HTML5, CSS3, skills are a plus
● Pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
● Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
● A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Creating and delivering motion graphics/raw footage videos for various media
- Working with art and creative teams to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques * You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- You have prior experience as a Motion Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects
You would be an ideal candidate for the role if:
- You possess strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar tools
- You have a keen eye for design and aesthetics
- You are organized and can prioritise effectively
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media.
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
Participate and brainstorm with the team about the ideas of creative designing for social media and all types of Ad formats adhering to company standards
Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Create videos for our ventures using any video editing tools.
Conceptualize, create & design images across digital media on our ventures with readymade live images.
Design brochures for upcoming projects as and when required.
Create printable format ads for any outdoor advertising of our projects when required.
Able to design creatives in a unique, trendy and impressive way.
Tacnik is an award-winning technology startup founded in 2016, Tacnik’s USP is its ability to combine myriad technologies — Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, IoT, Gesture Technology, App Development & Game Development— to create holistic experiences for clients.
In the last 4 years, they’ve developed experiential tech solutions for a wide range of companies, many of which have been life-changing for their users. From global tech giants like Facebook, Amazon, and LinkedIn to home-grown startups like PayTM and Myntra to more traditional organizations like Tech Mahindra, the Tamil Nadu Government, BIRD-NABARD, and the Delhi Police.
Tacnik has also designed a scalable virtual events platform called Samaaro. Samaaro is designed keeping with the goal of making virtual events as life-like as possible. From industry conferences, trade shows, and fairs to exhibitions and online community meets, Saamaro has a host of features specially to make virtual events as immersive as possible. Given the burgeoning need for holding events virtually without compromising on the quality of the experience, Samaaro has seen rapid growth in the last few months, not only in India but across the globe.
We are looking for a senior designer to join our design team and lead us in our design projects. You will be required to oversee the design project from end to end, starting from conceptualization to completion. You will also need to coordinate with the market team and lead your design team towards producing high-quality designs. Your contribution will add value to the team and the end product, directly impacting our customer satisfaction and profits. Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand by delivering high-quality pieces on tight deadlines.
· Hands-on experience with conceptualizing design projects, coordinating with creative teams, and working on its execution.
· Guide teams towards finishing projects and campaigns.
· Approve and implement various policies to improve the department.
· Hold a position of responsibility and have a scope for growth to other job roles.
· Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
· Exceptional creativity and innovation
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
· Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines
· Oversee conceptualization of design projects.
· Create execution plans for projects and see them through to completion.
· Ensure the design team and designers are producing quality work.
· Conceptualise original and unique designs and illustrations.
· Choose the right images, typography, graphics, and layouts for the project.
· Refine images, fonts, and layouts using graphic design software
· Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
· Increase user-friendliness in digital products
· Ensure the products created are user-friendly and convey brand consistency with all projects.
· Coordinate between marketing and design teams to ensure smooth flow of work and
· Stay up to date with the changing trends in the field and best practices.
· Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer, or similar role
· Portfolio of completed design projects
· Hands-on experiences with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
· Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign and Balsamiq)
· Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts
· Attention to visual details
· Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
· Job Location: Bengaluru
· Company/Industry: IT/Software
· Position/Role: Senior Graphic Designer
· Website: http://samaaro.com/
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tacnik/
Openapp is making the world more accessible by creating a Universal platform for all access. Apple revolutionised
the phone, PayTm shrunk the wallet and now OpenApp will digitise your keys! The company sells revolutionary
smart locks that can entirely be managed digitally.
Openapp kicked off in 2016 by Co-Founders Gotama Gowda (CEO), Rajshekar Jenne (CMO) and Siddheshwhen it
delivered a consignment of the first 500 smart locks to the fourth largest Internet service provider (ISP) in India.
Since, the company is hard at work and rapidly expanding into the digital access space to solve pressing operational
and security issues of people across geographies.
The Company’s mission stands at Digitisation of all kinds of access points to ensure seamless and secure movement.
We envision being the single dominant platform for digital access. Building a new industry standard for the new
world order is both an art and a craft, we believe we have the foundation in place to truly change the way we
At Openapp, we geek out (unashamedly) on performance and technology, but balance it out by looking deeply into
the beauty of design, the good in humanity and what the surf is doing. We consider art and science equally in our
design process, and we don’t discriminate between work and play – because we believe that when you’re mad-keen
on what you do, they aren’t mutually exclusive.
As a Senior Graphic Designer, You'll help us reach out to our customers by crafting beautiful pieces of
communication that engage and inspire. You're strong on print, packaging, advertising and in-store communications,
understanding how to make sure a business benefits from design. With a close eye on the detail, you're a design
ninja who sees the value of reviewing and learning from each piece of work you create.
You are in if You :
● Bachelor’s degree in graphic design.
● Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
● Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
● A strong eye for visual composition.
● Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
● Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
● Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging,
advertisements, and multimedia design
● Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
● Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting
them for approval.
● Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
● Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as
● Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
● Communicating with clients about layout and design.
● Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with
software such as photoshop.
● Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
● Creating graphic content for Print, Digital, Advertising, Media, PR etc.
● Creating Visual Guidelines and coordinating with Vendors to ensure brand guidelines are followed and
quality is upheld
● Quality control in all consumer facing peripherals
WHY WORK FOR OPENAPP?
Openapp is making the world more accessible by creating a Universal platform for all access. Apple revolutionised
the phone, PayTm shrunk the wallet and now Openapp will digitise your keys! The company sells revolutionary
smart locks that can entirely be managed digitally.
As an ISO certified company, we believe business can be used as a force for good. We constantly strive to be the
flag bearer of peace by developing cutting edge technology that inspires trust, even between strangers.
LOCATION AND HOURS
This role is full-time and based in our HSR office, Bangalore.
Start Day: We're ready when you are.