Adobe After Effects Jobs in Mumbai
Amaha is a tech-enabled mental health platform that supports people with their psychological needs. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology, and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
With our self-care app, we aim to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatizing. We have reached over 3.5 million people. We believe in combining the latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting-edge technology and product design to build a stellar user experience. In addition to our B2C product, we have additional touchpoints with our 120+ therapists and corporate partners.
Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal bring both the provider and user perspectives on mental and emotional health to Amaha, along with successful entrepreneurial experiences both in India and abroad. Our core team comprises alumni from IIT, IIM, ISB, Wharton, St. Xavier’s, London Business School, and other top schools across the world, with significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to individual users, corporates, and insurance companies.
About the Role
We are looking for Communication Designer to conceptualize and execute illustration-based social media creatives, marketing collaterals, and other digital collaterals like banners and emailers based on requirements. The designer will be responsible for executing various creatives for different channels like digital, print, web, video, and others as assigned. The creative range includes videos, graphics, gifs, logos, and collateral event materials. The ideal candidate must also have a keen interest in motion graphics and hands-on skills in video editing.
- Research and ideate fresh, creative, and aesthetic design ideas in the form of layout and illustrations for social media adhering to the existing brand guidelines.
- Design visual concepts for different marketing materials ads, app & social media icons, presentations, and other documentation as per the requirement working closely with the content team, marketing, and tech team.
- Creating motion graphics for various media like web, mobile, etc. to coincide for social and marketing collaterals.
Skills & Qualifications
- B.des or diploma with a strong portfolio in motion graphics/illustration
- Proficiency in design software like Adobe suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and After Effects
- Video and GIF-making & editing.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform tasks independently and take ownership in respective work areas
- Flexibility and openness to suggestions and feedback
- A structured approach to thinking and execution of design tasks
What is it like working at Amaha?
The learning opportunities are limitless and we guarantee an exciting and transparent work culture. You will get the chance to contribute to a thriving start-up providing mental health solutions to millions of Indians! This includes:
- Working on multiple exciting projects
- The chance to work with real innovators and leaders in the field
- Working in a supportive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Working with people who believe in hard work, sustainability, and ownership
- Being part of a work culture that is driven by creativity and excellence
Our team is (mostly) young, energetic, the best at what they do, and growing every day.
You will be working alongside people who are passionate about their work and can teach you skills across several domains and fields.
If you show exemplary commitment, dedication, ambition, and grit, you will likely be working here for a long time!
This is a full-time role, based in Mumbai.
Knowledge of Motion graphics with Character Animation
Story Visualization/ Animatic/ Storyboard
Understanding of colouring theory
Rigging and animation of 2D characters will be an added advantage
Bring ideas and concepts to life from scratch without existing concept art.
Work closely with team members to achieve artistic direction and vision.
Collaborate with other members to achieve goals and deadlines.
Be able to work under pressure.
Have excellent attention to detail.
Excellent time management skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
- 0-1 experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e. g. Premiere Pro, After Effects & Adobe Illustrator)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Should be good at creating content curation from already available assets.
- Graphic Design is majorly preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading it to a computer.
- Following a script, screenplay or outline.
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs.
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage.
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file.
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage.
- Working closely with directors to present a final product that matches the vision.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Training in multimedia and communications.
- Proficiency in editing software programs.
- General understanding of computers and digital equipment and knowledge of new and cutting-edge technology.
- Ability to take and follow directions, while also having a creative eye for improvement.
- 2-3 years of experience in Video editing.
Job: Full time
Salary: 5-6 LPA
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic project.
- Create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, Product video, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Work with content, design teams to understand project scope and objectives
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers, content writers and designers to resolve technical or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines, and design standards.
Apply with updated CV and portfolio sample.
Designation- UI UX Designer
Exp-Min 3 Years
Location Andheri Mumbai
Must have experience in Mobile App Design.
2 + years of UX & UI & Visual design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands-
on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development
cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications. Experience with
standard UCD methodologies
HFI certification will be huge plus.
Some one worked on mobile and web application only
We are looking for an UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have knowledge with the design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
You have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design, and experience with design software and wireframe tools.
If this sounds like you and you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you!
- Gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
Skills And Experience-
- Proven UI/UX designing knowledge.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations, graphics, and design projects.
- Familiarity with Figma design software and technologies.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- A degree in Design, Computer Science, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.
Need a senior graphic designer who has strong knowledge of UI and ability to conceptualise campaigns
and execute eye catching and professional landing page designs. They should have the ability to understand the design briefs and execute them in an aesthetic way that also meets the organisational
and business values.
• Understand the brief, participate in brainstorming and produce designs that results in smoother consumer
• Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and eectively communicate
your interaction ideas using any of these methods
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for
the product direction, visuals and experience
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and high level stakeholders
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards. Mentor and guide the team of
• Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with
developers, copywriters and UX designers.
• Build storyboards to conceptualise designs and convey project plans
• Analyze customer responses and website data to determine high traic web pages and why some
perform better than others
• Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage, ensuring all interactions are
intuitive and easy for customers
• Use proficient Adobe XD, Illustrator and Photoshop skills to create variety of artworks for landing pages
• Strong Knowledge of UI design and Proven UI experience
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Strong knowledge of Adobe XD, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Good layout designing skills and sense of colour usage
• Ability to optimise data for the best possible outcome
• Advanced problem-solving skills
• E-commerce background is a plus point
• Professional written and interpersonal skills
• Understanding the Beauty Space is a plus
• Experienced in determining requirements and meeting deadline
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design and video editing software
Trends - Voice SEO, Design Aesthetics
Website Design - UI/UX
Website Content Creation - Creatives
Existing Brand - Analysis / Audit
Content Creation - Creatives
Content Creation - Videos Editing + Repurposing + Gifs + Animation
Client Feedback - Creatives Pipeline
Content Creation - Creatives, Videos, Gifs
Existing Brand - Creatives Analysis / Audit
Content Creation - Creatives
Content Creation - Videos Editing + Repurposing + Gifs + Animation
Branding Collaterals - Create
Create Concise Course Notes
Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Report
A Mumbai based content-writing agency serving clients both domestically and globally across different industries is looking for passionate creatives to join their cause. The team of 250+ full-
time writers, editors, and freelancers have served big industry brands as well as smaller franchises with more than 42 different content types.
• Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
• To ideate, brainstorm and work collaboratively with the creative and strategy team.
• Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
• Design & animate cutting edge motion graphics using Adobe After Effects to bring our brand & product videos to life - these will range from working with stock footage & live-action to creating full-scale animated videos
Qualifications / Requirements:
• 1.5 years of experience in Graphics Design.
• Expert proficiency in tools including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
• Attention to detail and solid visual design skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have a portfolio of their work.
• The ideal candidate must be creative; curious by nature; interested in all facets of creating digital products.
• Effective at communicating and rationalizing their ideas,
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Cultivate a solid body of work.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients' needs.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to clients' comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives, etc.
- Motion Graphics and Video Editing
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines.
JOB DESCRIPTION - UI UX DESIGNER
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, indesign) (After Effect will be a great add on), Sketch, Figma, Basic Html understanding, Basic knowledge on user journey and user usability.
Overall responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions. Develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
- Should have experience researching problem statements and designing solutions that meet the desired UX goals and stakeholder requirements
- Should be able to rapidly prototype ideas; pen and paper will do for mockups. Should be familiar with prototyping tools or front end code for higher fidelity prototyping
- Good communication skills. Must be able to communicate idea to all stakeholders product, engineering and design
- Must have average above average knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- Must be able to look at the product as a whole to design workflows that scale
- Must be able to measure UX changes and suggest further improvements
- Should be able to build UI components that meet the desired UX. Should be able to understand and respect the UX8. Should follow the style guide and design according to the guidelines
- Understanding of typography, typographic grid, grid based systems, design frameworks and responsive design principles is required. Should be able to adapt and extend the style guide as required and define new UI components when needed
- Should be able to build reusable UI components
- Good communication with the product and engineering teams to assess feasibility of UI components
- Experience with motion/interaction design a plus
- Must know the Adobe Creative Suite well. Must also be familiar with prototyping tool
1) Design clear engaging graphic communications for the app, social media and print - this includes UI/ UX, event webpages, brand promotional items, in-app games, etc.
2) Illustrates the concept by designing a rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type, size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
3) Work closely with operations, marketing, and content team to translate their messaging concepts into graphic/visual material
4) Design & create graphics images, GIFs & Ads, etc. for Social Media Platforms.
5) Grow online social networks by acquiring a new fan-base and increasing interactions via designs.
6) Understand the requirement and develop quality graphics, Work on all aspects of design.
7) Should have experience of leading creative/Design team of Min. 7.
1) Should have excellent knowledge of Video/Audio and Live streaming applications.
2) Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design
3) Knowledge of Animate CC and After Effects is a plus.
Name - Savvology Games
Location - Wework, Spectrum Towers, Mindspace, Malad
About Savvology - There is a lot of luck involved in most of the mainstream real-money games (Poker, Fantasy, Ludo, Rummy) which makes it hard to win anything. We want to create pure skill-based strategy games (no luck factor), where you can control your outcome better. What’s more, more than 50% of the players win something! We make use of Game Theory (the science of decision making) to come up with games that are so simple that even a 5 year old can play. Our vision is to encourage people to take better decisions through gamification.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to conceptualize and create engaging visuals across a variety of media. You’ll be working closely with a team of IITian founders, marketers, and developers to design the best-looking mobile games on the planet. You have to ensure that all aspects of the user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll own the entire design stack - UI/UX, app design, website design, branding, marketing collateral. Your graphics should capture the brand voice and communicate the message clearly to our target audience. For this, you are expected to conduct thorough user research and understand the gamer persona.
We’re a young, passionate team looking to make a dent in the gaming space. We work hard, but we party harder (beer/pizza every Friday night). If you love challenges and are up for building exciting products from scratch, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop UI mockups, animations, flow diagrams, storyboards, sitemaps, and prototypes that clearly illustrate how new app features / new website pages function and look like
- Liaise with the Product team to understand user needs, psychology & product USPs and use it to design smooth in-app user experiences
- Work with the Marketing team to design and maintain an intuitive, well-converting & visually stunning website
- Design a comprehensive brand identity kit - logo, letterhead, visiting cards, envelope, merchandise, etc
- Work on user acquisition by designing compelling ads, social media/print graphics
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
- Have an iterative mindset. No design is perfect on the first attempt. Design mechanisms to collect user feedback and continuously improve on your designs.
- Conduct user interviews and online research to define and understand our target user
- Study the gaming domain vis-a-vis competitors, market trends, and best practices
- Participate and contribute in business and product discussions
- Be opinionated and back those opinions with strong logic
- 2+ years proven experience in UI/UX design or allied roles
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics for both web and mobile platforms (MUST)
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Figma etc) (MUST)
- Proficiency in video editing and creating product explainers and other types of video
- Working knowledge of wireframing and prototyping tools (Balsamiq, Invision, Webflow etc)
- Excellent UX copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A team player but can work independently and takes initiative
- Degree/Diploma from reputed design schools is a plus but NOT mandatory
- Brownie points if you’ve designed/worked on a mobile game before
What you can expect at Savvology Games
- A cool work atmosphere complete with flexible working hours, unlimited coffee, fruit water, games (Foosball, Table Tennis, Pool, Carrom, Board Games, Cards…). Time will fly.
- A hockey-stick trajectory for growth professionally
- Fun people who you’ll want to hang out with after office hours too :)
- Lots of treats - Did we mention beer/pizza every Friday?
quick and effective illustrations, social media posts.
• You will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites,product packaging and more.
• Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
Note :- Please keep your portfolio ready while you apply.
Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size,
type size and style and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (at least Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects).
Experience with other creative softwares is a big plus.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Strong graphic design skills
• Layout skills and Analytical skills
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
As one of the members of the Design & Production team at Mosaic, you will be playing a key
role in all motion and video related work spanning across brand related social media
content, website and app.
You will be the centre of execution for all motion design and animation related work.
Ranging from creating mockups and moodboards, to creating animations and videos for
different marketing collaterals
You will be a good fit if you -
● Can think of design from a first principles understanding and can bring about solutions
that really reflect thoughtful considerations rather than being only a software expertise
● Have a strong portfolio of high quality motion and animation work
● Can structure your projects into reusable components, modular assets and take initiatives
that highly bring down the time to execution
● Have good theoretical understanding of color theory, typography, illustration and print
● Are extremely adept at After Effects, Adobe Premier and other video tools
● Can storyboard any communication piece and bring it to life with motion
Your core responsibilities will be -
● Working within the design team to bring about the best suited solutions to brand
problems around video content
● Owning the entire execution pipeline - especially from a production standpoint
● Creating high quality animated videos and motion frames for all brand related marketing
● Ensuring timely execution and adherence to processes
Minimum qualifications -
● A good portfolio of previous work samples
● 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
● Good working knowledge of all relevant tools and Photoshop / Illustrator
21N78E Creative Labs is looking for Visualizers.
• Work with all the Marketing and Client teams to create effective client communication, develop innovative products, enabling client acquisition and customer delight.
• Responsible for conceptualizing, strategizing and visualizing concepts and designing for a variety of products and clients in the following areas.
o Advertising – Mainline and Digital
o Social media
o Audio Visuals
o UI Design
o Corporate Communication
• Strong Design skills | Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite | Working Knowledge of Motion Graphics software’s (Adobe Premiere & After Effects) | Clear grasp of social media formats
- The primary focus should be on creating characters, backgrounds, and scene transitions, bringing creative ideas and concepts to life.
- Job duties will revolve around designing and producing images; they include Producing special effects and action graphics, Creating frames and characters, Designing advertisements and websites, Inking, Coloring, etc.
- 2D Character Animation in Animate CC.
- Animating scenes according to the concept requirement.
- Creating character & backgrounds.
- 2-3 years of Experience in animation for Games/cartoons/nursery rhymes/videos/storybooks, etc. would be preferred.
- In addition, need to work with art directors, artists, editors, and producers to create their final designs so interpersonal skills are also required.
- Software skills required:
- Animate CC
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Adobe After effects (Optional)
- Adobe Premiere Pro (Optional)
Motion Graphics Designer
Disprz is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to create engaging videos mainly for e-learning, concept explainers, corporate presentations and marketing and product demos. The ideal candidate will have exceptional creative skills to visualize a storyboard and deliver aesthetically pleasing, clean and engaging animations. The designer should have an eye for detail, participate in brainstorming sessions with the ID / customer and share new design perspectives and ideas.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and create enticing animations
- Prepare the design plan, concept and layout for the project
- Edit raw video footages where necessary and add special effects to enhance the graphics
- Select and edit audio tracks for the animation
- Edit artwork, illustrations and infographics used in the animation
- Ensure branding guidelines, specifications and design standards are complied with
- Ensure that the outputs are developed in accordance with the Storyboards
- Work closely with Instructional Designers / Customer to understand the storyboard in detail or clarify doubts
- Brief travel to customer locations if necessary
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven working experience in motion graphics, video editing, development and post-production with an impressive body of work
- Should have excellent knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Animate CC, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Ability to work with infographic artwork with speed and precision
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, composition, layout, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word and PowerPoint
- Maintain file structure of draft/completed artwork
- Good Communication skills
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Create prototypes and wireframes
- Conduct usability testing
- Knowledge of industry tools: Presentation programs (Keynote, Powerpoint); UX design programs (Sketch, Adobe)
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company ho are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
Responsibilities & Qualifications-
- Proven graphic designing experience of 8 to 10 years
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, design, or art preferred
- A strong eye for visual composition, typography & colour for print media (reports, infographics, brochures, flyers)
- Ability to conceptualise and design graphics for reports, collaterals, and social media campaigns
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, with experience in conceptual and design thinking
- Ability to work with a wide range of media from design to graphics
- Proficiency in desktop publishing tools: Corel Draw and/or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and After Effects).
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience of liaising with printers, knowledge about printing production and techniques
- A team player
- A strong portfolio (in PDF format) is a MUST
- Bachelor/Diploma in Fine Arts or Multimedia Institution.
- Experience of 6+ years as Sr. Visualizer or Art Director in Creative/Ad Agency or Design Firm
- Hands-on experience in CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Able to understand the brief of the client & transform them into tangible designs.
- Visual thinker & Ideator, who can come up with concepts and ideas in a very creative and innovative manner.
- Experience in Print & Digital media
- Passed Commercial Art from a reputed institute
- Comfortable on both Windows and Mac.
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics.
What is the role of a graphic designer?
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites,product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus