Adobe XD Jobs in Indore
at Quantive (Formerly Gtmhub)
Cliff.ai is the world's leading business observability platform. It is a complete paradigm shift in the way companies monitor their business processes.
We are a small team - based across London and Indore - with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re a Techstars company, and are backed by some of London’s biggest VCs. We have been awarded UK’s ‘Startup of the Year’ and also featured by Forbes as a startup 'set to blaze a trail'.
Cliff.ai recently got acquired by Gtmhub - the world’s best business
orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology. They support over 500,000 users across 75 countries and 1,000+ organizations including Red Hat, Adobe, Societe Generale, and TomTom.
We are looking for
A smart, multi-talented product designer who has an eye for design and possesses a “design thinking” mindset in putting yourself in the users’ shoes. The ideal candidate will be highly creative and strongly self-motivated; has deep experience in making a product more intuitive and in reducing the steps needed for users to achieve desired tasks.
They will work closely with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. They'll provide and own the visual direction.
Your work includes
- Own the design cycle - right from user research, problem discovery, sketching and wire-framing, building flows and interactions, to creating pixel-perfect screens, testing prototypes and working with developers.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams on product iterations to enhance the overall product experience. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our customers.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Research functionalities and features needed for the app and come up with ideas that can improve the product.
- Conduct competitor UX design analysis, and keep abreast of competitor products and industry design trends.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes and familiarity with SAAS platform.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations.
- Expert with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma) to design wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes.
- Can create pixel-perfect visual designs with a strong sense of aesthetics, especially font pairings, typography and spacing.
- Has stronghold on common UX patterns, UI -Patterns.
- Aware of emerging technological trends and understand their impact on design.
- You can work independently and have high ownership of getting things done. You take the lead in discovering problems and execution.
- (Bonus) Have a good understanding of data visualization techniques/tools. (How to show data effectively to the customers).
- (Bonus) Are good with animation, micro-interactions, illustration and or just a curious mind for new tools and platforms.
- (Bonus) Have experience of working in a startup environment where things are fast-paced and priorities are ever-changing.
What you can expect
- Attractive pay and bonus scheme.
- Lunch is on us!
- Quarterly bonus opportunities (up to 25%)
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Stock option opportunities
- MAC or PC of your choice
- Flexible working hours and leave policy.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance-driven work culture.
- A young and passionate team building elegant products with intricate technology for the future of retail and e-commerce. Our average age is below 25!
It’s important to us
- That you relocate to Indore.
Experience – 0-2 years
Salary – 1.4 - 2 lacs annual CTC
Desired Candidate Profile
Should have basic knowledge of software like adobe XD, illustrator, Figma, Corel draws, etc. Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS
Creative & a team player.
Developing web & mobile application layouts based on UI designing standards.
Designing compelling banners for social media, job openings, company branding & logo, various formats, etc. as and when required.
Understanding project needs & participating in various design projects from concept to completion.
Understanding feedback to sharpen skills and improve the design.
should be able to do mock-up designing, prototyping and wireframing
Should be able to create mobile and application designs
at MMF Infotech Technologies Private Limited
Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
Perform retouching and manipulation of images
Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
1.5 - 2 years of experience in graphic design
Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
Hands on Experience in Adobe Photoshop and CorelDraw.
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, InDesign, and other graphic design software
Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
Strong Analytical Skills