Adobe Dreamweaver Jobs in Mumbai
We are looking for an UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have knowledge with the design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
You have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design, and experience with design software and wireframe tools.
If this sounds like you and you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you!
- Gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
Skills And Experience-
- Proven UI/UX designing knowledge.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations, graphics, and design projects.
- Familiarity with Figma design software and technologies.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- A degree in Design, Computer Science, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.
Need a graphic designer who should be able to conceptualise campaigns and execute eye-catching and professional email designs. With the desire to learn organisational and business values, they should be able to determine the requirements and produce exceptional work.
- Understand the brief, participate in brainstorming and produce creative designs that result in an engaging consumer journey.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and copywriters to understand the exact requirements and expectations.
- Be a great team player and coordinate with other design teams to seek and provide design assistance.
- Use proficient creative software skills to create a variety of static and motion graphics for communication design.
- Learn business requirements and organisational values to adapt the same in designs.
- Understand how creatives are performing via analysing performance data and incorporate the same understanding into subsequent creatives.
We are looking for Graphics Designer
Minimum experience required 2+ years.
Job Location : Mumbai
- Experience as a Graphic Designer or in related field
- Demonstrable Graphic Design Skills with Strong Portfolio
- Proficiency in Illustrator Photoshop, Aftereffects and Indesign.
- A Strong Eye for Visual Composition
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to Execute simple edits on FCP
- Takes Initiative
- Be a hands-on user interface and visual designer for our toughest design challenges.
- Develop and detail visual designs and design specifications; drawing on existing high level designs and digital brand guidelines.
- Work alongside product, marketing, UX designers, copywriters, and developers to come up with complete design solutions.
- Review UX design documentation such as wireframes to identify gaps and issues and raise these within the team.
- Own the quality of visual design execution for your design directions as well as extend the existing design styles.
- Present and defend your work to colleagues, other teams, and management.
- Contribute to the development of our Design Club to promote learning, growth, comradeship and innovative thinking across the organisation.
- 2 or more years of experience and proven track record.
- An impressive portfolio of work that showcases excellent practical design skills including layout, colour, typography, and multi channel design.
- Full project lifecycle experience from concept through to completion.
- Experience designing for complex systems across Desktop and Mobile applications.
- Expert user of Sketch, Zeplin, Creative Suite, other tools of the trade.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise projects and communicate across teams, and take feedback positively to turn it into intuitive design solutions.
- Strong understanding of Design Systems.
- Creative ideas with a problem solving mindset.
Good to Have:
- Degree in a design-related field.
- Recognised UX / UI certifications.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Basic knowledge of analytics, including Google Analytics.
- Passion for sports.
Founded in 2017 by Deepak Bhagchandani, QuickSell is a fast growing B2B e- commerce digital enablement platform which has grown fast in the last 3 years and is Used by 1 million plus businesses in 100 plus countries across the globe. QuickSell is an advanced product cataloging, communication and commerce suite built for small businesses worldwide selling different types of visual and design-oriented products like jewelry, clothing, handicrafts, home-decor, etc. enabling them to sell their products seamlessly on mobile. With backing from prominent investors like InfoEdge and Beenext we are empowering 12 Lac+ SMBs across the globe to boost their sales conversion rates using WhatsApp and mobile.
- You have 4 - 6 years of experience with designing software products and apps.
- You have a deep understanding of both UX and UI Design and understand the difference between the two.
- You have developed your own unique design philosophy after years of practice.
- You are experienced with creating design frameworks and processes that ensure consistency of brand and quality.
- You have solid user research experience in both qualitative and quantitative methods and are agile enough to measure results and make changes as user feedback comes in.
- You can wear a product manager's hat and see things from a holistic perspective, as well as get involved in writing detailed feature specs.
- You have a deep understanding of software engineering and can communicate with software engineers to achieve the most optimum results that are both effective yet technically feasible.
- You are an expert at Sketch or Figma
- Minimum 5+ years of Experience as UI UX Designer.
- Education in BSC - Design , Computer Science , BE , ME , Btech , Mtech , BCA.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- User Experience (UX) Design, User Interface (UI) Design and Personas
Mastery of Adobe Suite ( Illustrator, Photoshop).
Should have exp in both ATL and BTL campaigns. / Working knowledge of Social and Google ads (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, GDN, Affiliate).
A solid understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and colour theory.
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Should be able to revamp collaterals as and when necessary.
Good communication skills, detail-oriented and organised.
Interested candidates, kindly share your resume and portfolio
Solving one of the biggest challenges in India!
Railway (IRCTC) congestion is one of the biggest problems in India. In fact, we have a separate Ministry in India trying to tackle this problem for decades.
We are a small team of technologists who have made a significant breakthrough progress in this field using AI, so that no waitlisted railway passenger has to ever miss a trip again!
We are backed by some of the leading VC investors in India. (learn more about us on www.railofy.com).
Location: Mumbai (WFH available)
- Evaluate user data & requirements in collaboration with product team
- Build UX improvement hypotheses and create draft design ideas, mockups and prototypes
- On-field surveys & testing with real / potential users and iterate the UX flow /design as per requirements
- Build final designs and support PRD development
- Coordinate with engineering team for development
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems; analyze user data for improvements
- Build & manage design library and global templates
- 4+ years of experience in building B2C products
- Proven work experience as a UX / Interaction Designer
- Knowledge of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, XD, Figma, Zeplin
- Knowledge of Product Analytics tools for UX decisions, AB testing etc
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Motivation to join an early stage startup and should go beyond compensation
- Should be always open for new learnings and responsibilities
Experience- 1 year and 2 year
Location - Navi Mumbai
Notice Period - Immediate or 15 days.
*Immediate joiners preferred.*
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw & other graphic tools is a must.
- Well versed with Digital Media & other Graphic Design
- Knowledge of video editing will be an added advantage
- Cultivate a solid body of work Proven graphic designing experience
- Candidates should pay attention to quality and detail.
Perks of working with us:-
1) A huge learning curve
2) Get the chance to learn Emerging Tech like ML/AI, Blockchain, VR/AR, IoT
3) Flexible working hour
4) Work from home facility
5) Work in a highly competitive environment to take your career to the next level
6) Unlimited Coffee and Snacks (If we are working at the off
UI Designer for Landing Page Creator.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
Moreover, this an Independent contributor role, wherein we expect the candidate to:
- Conceptualize the design
- Create Wireframe for approval
- Deliver the final HTML Asset
- Own the marketing impact of these creatives and basis the learning create further variations to positively impact the business
Besides static creatives, we also expect the candidate to deliver video assets created on Invideo's video editor
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience in an advertising field
- Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Art, or a related field, or equivalent field experience would be an added advantage.
- Able to work on Mac osx, Windows and different software: adobe photoshop, adobe illustrator, after effects.
- Ability to think creatively and evidence of success in developing brands and delivering them to market.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Passionate about the quickly-evolving digital and social media environment.
- Sincere curiosity about how people interact and are influenced online.