The role holder will be responsible for the creation and design of various materials for print and digital collateral & to establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
Role and responsibilities:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand Work with copywriters and brand leads to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Experience and Qualification:
- Proven graphic designing experience of 5 – 7 years
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
We are looking for an UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have knowledge with the design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
You have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design, and experience with design software and wireframe tools.
If this sounds like you and you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you!
- Gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
Skills And Experience-
- Proven UI/UX designing knowledge.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations, graphics, and design projects.
- Familiarity with Figma design software and technologies.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- A degree in Design, Computer Science, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.