Adobe Indesign Jobs in Ahmedabad
IT Service Based Org.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, flyers, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Design social media promotion graphics with copy, and short 30 second videos or gif animation.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, XD.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on feedback. Reviewing final layouts for errors and ensure that final products reflect client specifications and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Create website and mobile app user interface designs in XD / Photoshop.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or formal arts field.
- Experienced in UI design.
- Ability to make short 30 second videos or animation for Social Media promotion.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with desktop publishing tools, like Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Effective communication and proficiency in English.
- Open to give and receive constructive criticism.
at Technocruitx universal services pvt ltd
Creative Content Writer with experienced and good writing skills like Web Pages Content writer, blogs etc
Writing, editing and publishing engaging posts for social media networks (e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter etc)
Optimizing social media content (language, message, tone) on the basis of the behavior of our target audience
Selecting appealing graphics and videos for complementing text
Responding to comments and questions on social media channels in a respectful and timely manner
Tracking and reporting on social media insights (e.g. traffic, engagement, conversion rates, shares etc.)
Applying advertising techniques for increasing brand awareness (e.g. promotions, competitions)
Updating our social media with the latest news
Coordinating with internal teams for creating advertising posts (e.g. for product releases, events and open roles)
At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, , Journalism or a relevant field
Proven work experience as a Senior Content writer or Copywriter
Experience of working with MS Office and design software (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
Experience with various social networks and platforms for advertisement purposes
Sound knowledge of keyword research, SEO and analytics tools, especially Google Analytics
Ability to create innovative web content, supported by relevant images and videos
Familiarity with paid advertisement
Proficiency in English
Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
A keen eye for details
An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
at Fruxinfo Private Limited
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
Creative UI/UX designer , Logo, Mobile UI , Web Layout ( Figma , Photoshop, Corel )
Fruxinfo Private Limited
Corporate office D 608 Titanium City Centre Nr, 100 Feet Anand Nagar Rd, opp. Seema Hall, Ahmedabad
at Beanstalk Theory
The individual will be the go-to person for developing concepts, graphics and creating an appropriate design language for the brands. Creating visual elements to deliver the communication efficiently and aesthetically pleasing manner would be needed the most.
This incorporates several tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the account managers to discuss the brand requirements.
- Get a detailed brief to interpret the client’s needs and develop a creative concept that suits their purpose.
- Creating drafts of design with the briefs available and through data research.
- Presenting final output of creative concepts to the account managers.
- Working with a wide range of media tools and software.
- Working as a part of team with account leads, copy writers, technical dept. and of course the design team.
- Updated with current fashion of design trends, application packages, visual arts, time limits and anything that impacts the design.
- Creating design layouts and concepts as per layout principles and design concepts.