Adobe Creative Suite Jobs in Mumbai
We are looking for a Creative Graphic Designer & Visualizer with the proper knowledge to interpret our client’s needs and design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on designing a variety of products, including websites, Social Media creatives, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, and corporate identity.
Immediate Joining- Agency experience preferred
- Creating all the digital collaterals like Social media creatives, Emailers, Google Display Ads, Creative videos, gifs etc.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements that convey an accurate message for the project.
- Producing print-ready collateral including brochures, posters, flyers, display stands etc.
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with quality.
- With a knack for translating a creative brief into a work of art.
- Implement suggestions and modifications wherever possible.
- Any Bachelor’s degree. (BFA preferred but not essential).
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects etc.) and CorelDraw.
- Well-versed with Motion Graphic videos, and gifs.
- A meticulous eye for detail.
- Proactively work on creative ideas.
- Excellent Visualization Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a graphics/web designer, visual designer, or similar role with an Ad agency/Media agency.
- Work portfolio with a variety of creative projects.
Job applicable for Mumbai Candidates Only
Experience: 3+ years of agency work experience.
Our Office address: Kailas Business Park, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, 40007
Salary: Upto 30000/month (Depends on the total experience and skillset)
- Should have experience researching problem statements and designing solutions that meet the desired UX goals and stakeholder requirements
- Should be able to rapidly prototype ideas; pen and paper will do for mockups. Should be familiar with prototyping tools or front end code for higher fidelity prototyping
- Good communication skills. Must be able to communicate idea to all stakeholders product, engineering and design
- Must have average above average knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- Must be able to look at the product as a whole to design workflows that scale
- Must be able to measure UX changes and suggest further improvements
- Should be able to build UI components that meet the desired UX. Should be able to understand and respect the UX
- Should follow the style guide and design according to the guidelines
- Understanding of typography, typographic grid, grid based systems, design frameworks and responsive design principles is required. Should be able to adapt and extend the style guide as required and define new UI components when needed
- Should be able to build reusable UI components
- Good communication with the product and engineering teams to assess feasibility of UI components
- Experience with motion/interaction design a plus
- Must know the Adobe Creative Suite well. Must also be familiar with prototyping tools
Who Are We?
Founded in 2019, Rajasthan Studio is India’s leading Art Experiences’ hub for travellers & explorers, art lovers, artists, students, working professionals, retired people; in short for everyone. With a dedicated aspiration to make art available in the millennial and fast-paced world of today, Rajasthan Studio is scaling up and entering a whole new world that is driven by technology.
For this purpose, Rajasthan Studio is looking for a highly experienced and passionate UI/UX designer for its upcoming innovative, never-experienced-before app platform for virtual art experiences, who has a soft spot for art & culture to work on an app that is one of its kind. This app will open a whole new dimension and possibilities for art lovers and enthusiasts to showcase their talent alongside generating revenue. If you are as passionate as us about art, culture, heritage, and preserving the same, this role may just be the right fit for you.
We Are Looking For
We are looking for someone who lives UI/UX, someone who is passionate about design, art and the power of the same. We are a group of young and talented people looking for someone who knows how to work together and grow together as well. Unlike any other company out there, we want you to genuinely enjoy and love what you do. Love what you design and come up with a design, never seen before for an app never made before, the world’s first live experience application here at Rajasthan Studio.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for autonomous conceptualizing, designing, prototyping and delivering compelling and intuitive experiences through the application. A good mix of interaction, visual, and problem-solving abilities with a passion for crafting useful and delightful features end-to-end.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, User Experience Design, or equivalent design-related field.
- Minimum Three (3) years’ professional expertise as a UI/UX Designer - Mobile & Web
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Understanding of the Art and Entertainment Industry
- Exceptional Attention To Detail
- Passionate about designing mind-blowing & problem-solving user experiences (interfaces & interactions)
- Rapidly develop user flows, wireframes, and full-fidelity mockups, for a range of assets such as small interactive elements
- Gather & evaluate user/design requirements.
- Conceptualize, create illustrations, icons, and animations from scratch
- Ideate and create delightful micro-interactions
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (like responsiveness)
- Ability to do rapid prototyping and user testing
Motion Graphics Designer
Disprz is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to create engaging videos mainly for e-learning, concept explainers, corporate presentations and marketing and product demos. The ideal candidate will have exceptional creative skills to visualize a storyboard and deliver aesthetically pleasing, clean and engaging animations. The designer should have an eye for detail, participate in brainstorming sessions with the ID / customer and share new design perspectives and ideas.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and create enticing animations
- Prepare the design plan, concept and layout for the project
- Edit raw video footages where necessary and add special effects to enhance the graphics
- Select and edit audio tracks for the animation
- Edit artwork, illustrations and infographics used in the animation
- Ensure branding guidelines, specifications and design standards are complied with
- Ensure that the outputs are developed in accordance with the Storyboards
- Work closely with Instructional Designers / Customer to understand the storyboard in detail or clarify doubts
- Brief travel to customer locations if necessary
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven working experience in motion graphics, video editing, development and post-production with an impressive body of work
- Should have excellent knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Animate CC, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Ability to work with infographic artwork with speed and precision
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, composition, layout, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word and PowerPoint
- Maintain file structure of draft/completed artwork
- Good Communication skills