Adobe XD Jobs in Hyderabad
at [x]cube LABS
Roles & Responsibilities:
Understand requirements and contribute to project development activities.
Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
Design solutions for enterprise-level projects.
Build and deliver prototypes of solutions for complex problems.
3 - 5 years
Any graduation, and Any PG and Any Doctorate
Proactive problem-solving skills
Strong communication design skills.
Strong User-Experience (U/X) design skills.
Strong User-Interface (U/I) design skills.
Thoughtfulness towards teamwork & team leadership
Solid design portfolio
Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Mac OS environment experience required
Sketch, Figma, Communication Skills
at Zono Tradetech Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our client’s needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Advocate for user-centered research and design principles
- Gather insights and test concepts with users to inform design decisions
- Work on one or more projects while meeting UX, technical and business requirements
- Collaborate with team members to identify, prioritize, and implement design solutions in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Use wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, storyboards, mock-ups, and/or high–fidelity prototypes to communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process
- Leverage and contribute to existing design pattern libraries and interface guidelines
- Iterate rapidly, with high quality, and with a user-centered focus
- Critique in-progress design work, evaluating the usability and effectiveness of solutions
- Participate in the research process
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Psychology, Information Architecture, Communications, Computer Science, or a related discipline, OR two years of relevant work experience
- 4+ years of UX /UI experience
- Experience gathering user research and testing concepts with users to inform design decisions
- Experience with conducting expert reviews and/or heuristic evaluations
- Experience with industry-standard design tools. Adobe XD & Figma is a must-haves.
- Experience creating wireframes and prototypes to communicate design concepts to users and project partners
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work autonomously, and collaboratively with team and internal clients
- Manage time and deadlines effectively
- Ability to work with designers and developers to implement new ideas
- Ability to create clean, visually consistent designs
- Ability to quickly iterate designs to meet business and user needs while adapting to technical constraints
- Ability to receive and provide design critique
- Demonstrated understanding of user-centered design and research activities
- Portfolio of relevant user experience design and/or research project deliverables
- Practice selling ideas with good negotiation skills
- Knowledge of foundational web technologies (HTML, CSS)
at OpenWifi Labs Pvt Ltd
Futuristic Labs is exactly what it sounds like - a place to 'dream' & 'build' futuristic products. A research and product development studio with an enthusiastic team working towards building innovative consumer products to create a future with superior and healthier lifestyle.
At the moment we are set out to solve home cooking. To achieve this, we have RIKU, our flagship product, which is a fully automatic, AI assisted rice and curry maker. Other products in this ecosystem are : Semi - A smart induction cook top, A digital kitchen app and a Recipe platform; The perfect blend of hardware and software.
So if you love good home cooked food and are excited to build an automated solution for the entire cooking process, then this is the place for you!
We are looking for a product designer who has a good understanding of the entire design cycle right from user research, problem discovery, sketching and wire-framing, building flows and interactions, to creating pixel-perfect screens, testing prototypes and working with developers. And most importantly - repeating the cycle all over again to see what more can be done.
We are a fast-paced team focused on complex design challenges. This position works closely with many other teams and will be an advocate for user experience. By constantly focusing on the user, you’ll create products that are not only amazing to look at, but also intuitive and useful to thousands of people worldwide. We are a lean startup and expect you to wear many hats when needed and you are not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
As a Product Designer you will:
- As the first ever Product Designer, you'll be the core owner of our mobile app from start to finish. You’ll help us better understand our users’ needs & pain points, and will have the skills to turn your learnings into beautifully designed visuals and interactions. You'll report to our CTO and collaborate with the engineering team.
- You are an active collaborator/contributor for our other web applications.
- Work closely with cross-disciplinary teams including Product, Engineering, Marketing and various Business teams to deliver delightful customer experiences
- Work closely with the engineering team to assure design quality by auditing implementation during development.
- Define the product briefs together with stakeholders, get buy-in of your design.
- Attend product meetings and have a granular understanding of the company’s goals.
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences as well as developing system information architecture.
- Drive user research, create detailed user journeys and take appropriate design decisions backed by user-behavior and data.
- Effectively work with a team of designers, help them in raising the bar, resolving road-blocks, prioritizing and breaking down complex projects into simpler tasks
- Use basic analytics tools to gather customer data (funnel), iterate on product based on data & feedback to drive improvements in overall product experience.
- Ensure that we have the right product velocity by working with business, growth, and core product teams.
- Measure and iterate on your developed product once it’s live based on product OKRs
- Help team members with other aspects of running a sprint, such as stakeholder interviews, research, user testing and design documentation.
- Mentor junior designers to help other designers work efficiently and participate actively in the hiring process.
- Establish design systems to maintain design consistency and coherence across the brand.
- Develop & document internal tools & processes to translate product requirements into unique designs for desired experiences.
What do we think you need to succeed in this role:
- Experience: You have 3+ yrs experience in a Product Design or related role (Visual Design, UI/UX/CX Design) in designing preferably consumer facing digital products.
- Empathy: You have deep empathy and interest in keeping your customers point of view in the forefront, as well as constantly validating your design either through quantitative or qualitative research.
- Expertise: You have a deep understanding of UX, prototyping, visual design, typography, components usage, wire-framing, information architecture and visual hierarchy along with relentless execution powers. You are well versed with one of the design tools: Photoshop, XD or Figma and its underlying best practices
- Execute: You can create pixel-perfect visual designs with a good sense of aesthetics, with great attention to detail.
- Ownership: You can work independently and have high ownership of getting things done. You take the lead in discovering problems and execution.
- Leadership: You have the ability to lead and manage several complex projects simultaneously
- Growth Mindset: You welcome challenges, product feedback and ambiguity as a path to unlock your maximum potential.
- First Principle’s Thinker: You excel at understanding and solving complex problems via first principles. You can understand business, design and engineering goals along with constraints.
- Planner: You are good at project management and comfortable breaking down complex projects into simpler tasks.
- Timeline focused: You take pride in balancing fast shipping with quality shipping, with the ability to deliver solid work on a tight schedule.
- Curiosity: You love exploring new products in the market for coming up with new ways to make the product more complete and robust.
- Learner: You have the ability to learn quickly, teach yourself new skills, and thrive within a complex, fast-paced environment
- Effective Communicator: You are comfortable and confident articulating ideas and presenting your work/thoughts in verbal or written form.
Curious what it's like to work at Futuristic Labs?
Being in an early start-up, you will be working closely and along with the leadership team and can potentially learn and grow exponentially.(other roles)
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Futuristic Labs. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our people. We train and reward talent and are looking to develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each othe
- Employ user-centered design practices to deliver extraordinary interactive game experiences
- Research the latest practices & industry standards from the Top notch games to create world-class immersive experience for players
- Evaluate designs quickly and craft creative high quality work
- Excellent understanding of visual design principles, style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow
- Develop UI, graphic design, and interaction specifications/guidelines
- Ability to take on design problems independently, present and sell design concepts
- Finding creative ways to solve UX problems.
- Interface, and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the user experience reflects player needs and consistency.
- 3-5 years experience in UX Design.
- Expert-level skills in Adobe Photoshop and industry-standard prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, and Figma.
- Experience in mobile interface design
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Hands-on experience or knowledge of Unity 3D and motion design is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Real passion for gaming
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, interaction design, or equivalent industry experience in the design field.
Ready to work without a handbook, with a love for doing what’s never been done before!
As an experienced UI/UX professional, what really excites you is designing to solve user needs - thoroughly understanding the problem and user pains and translating that into simple and elegant solutions.
In this role you will:
- Ensure User Empathy team-wide designing and evolving products and solutions
- Define and use a representative modern style for all product UI/UX.
- Create compelling solutions that move the company forward by delivering high user satisfaction
- Define goals aligned with product requirements, business needs, and customer Research and can set direction for design team based on these goals
- Create user flow diagrams outlining optimized “happy path”, secondary use cases and edge cases
- Create Detailed wireframes for user flows (from lo-fi to hi-fi as you progress through the process) and go through rounds of A/B testing
- Design mid to high-fidelity prototypes for testing
- Collaborate with the product managers and the developers in Agile development teams What You'll Need
- Curiosity and an inclination to solve complex user and design problems
- Experience on advanced technology applications
- Nice to have experience on MS Teams application design
- Experience working from conception to validation of major product features, leveraging a variety of UX methods to inform your approach Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in product design or a combination of education and experience in this field
- 3+ years working directly with design systems in both web and mobile system design
- 2+ years of Advanced knowledge on Figma/Adobe XD/Sketch/Azure RP/Illustrator/Photoshop
- Experience with modern UI standards (accessibility, responsive design, animation, performance)
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with accessibility standards and inclusive design practices.
- Experience working with GSuite/Jira/Confluence
- A portfolio of strong interaction design, design systems, and product design work
at Risurge Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
What we’re looking for:
- Collaborate with engineers to gather user requirements.
Use various ideation methods like brainstorming to solve the user’s needs to add value to the company.
- Create a cohesive style guide to ensure consistent design language is followed across the product.
- Showcase design ideas through sitemaps, storyboards, and process flows. Implement the latest design innovations to ensure that the product is in accordance with the cutting-edge technology.
- Define user task flows and interaction models. Conduct user research and create user Personas Conduct customer and competitor analysis. Create prototypes, wireframes, and mock-ups to demonstrate the functioning and layout of the product.
- Optimises UI designs and tests for intuitiveness and user-centeredness. Conduct usability testing to identify gaps in design and see if they can be further improved.