We’ve touched over 75 million lives in 120 countries already, but our mission is to engage and motivate students in every classroom around the world. To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Student Engagement team.
Rather than filling this job description with a bunch of marketing-speak, let's just tell you why Quizizz is special:
- We're one of the largest education platforms in the world (currently ranked no. 5). So whatever you create will be used by millions of users, within a matter of hours usually!
- We have a small product team of around 40 people, which is tiny considering our user base. All the other platforms at our scale have hundreds or even thousands of employees. So when we say that you'll have some real ownership, it's not hyperbole.
- We are a true platform. With 0 content creators, we've built a platform that has over 100 million content pieces covering almost every imaginable topic. Intuitive and delightful design is what makes this possible.
- While we do expect you to work hard at Quizizz, we also respect your personal time. Put in your 8 hours of work, and enjoy the rest of your day. Simple.
- At our core, we are building a product that motivates students to learn and empowers teachers with great instructional tools. It's a nice feeling, just saying.
You will thrive in this role if you...
- Have 2-4 years of proven track record of shipping high-quality web and mobile experiences.
- Have a strong sense of design principles, typography, layout, and conceptual skills. As a creative problem solver, you know how to convey action, movement, and emotion through type, shape, color, and motion.
- Can drive a high level of visual fidelity across products.
- Can strive to ship projects fast, and adapt designs based on user feedback, rather than trying to be omniscient. Sometimes you won’t get some things right, and we're OK with that.
- Can manage projects autonomously and serve as a design expert with a cross-functional team.
- Can effectively organize and communicate your thoughts to teammates and across the organization.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
We’re on a mission to motivate every student by building the world’s best learning tools—whether you’re in the classroom or studying on your own. We support more than 20 million students in 100 countries and are used in over 30% of U.S. schools. Over 80 million questions have been created by teachers on our crowdsourced platform. If you want to work in a small team making a massive impact in education, drop us a message!
About Company :
Bottom Funnel Technologies Private Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve to live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing the diversity of unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Bottom Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Please find below-mentioned JD
Position: Graphic Designer + Client Acquisition Specialist
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan ( Work From Office Only)
Notice Period : Immediate -15 days, 30 Days only
- Create compelling and effective designs, print and digital media through Photoshop & Illustrator/Corel Draw, Figma, Canva, Biteable.
- Create branding & product videos for advertisement campaigns.
- Ideate & create packaging designs for our upcoming luscious food products!
- Ideate & create social media posts while collaborating with the marketing team.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Prepare and collaborate on making monthly marketing & design calendar.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and design standards, social media, in-market design trends.
- To be responsible for entire sales cycle from prospecting to close:
- Downloads & Paid subscribers for the Apps
- Subscribers/Sign-ups on the Community
- Be keenly interested in regular follow-up.
- Develop and maintain funnel cycles for selling/generation of revenue
- Understand needs/requirements of prospects and direct them to the right solution via products or services
- Mapping potential ambassadors, influencers, or customers permanently to convert opportunities into downloads and sales
Qualifications - Graphic Designer + Client Acquisition Specialist
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Experience in graphic design
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Implement and expand referral program structure, accelerating the reach of our work and mission
- Work with the team to implement a Multi-Level Marketing strategy
- Graphic Design skills required for the position to manage and post on Social Media regularly (mandatory)
- Opportunity to work on highly challenging international projects.
- Opportunity to travel & work with International clients.
- Flexible and friendly work environment
- Great organizational culture, focus on employee's well-being.
- Work-life balance.
- Be part of the best place to work for certified company
Digital Experience/Web Designer
GlobalSign.in (GSI) is a progressive event tech company and a leader in the domain of online event management. GEVME (GSI’s flagship product) is an enterprise SaaS virtual event platform. We power thousands of events around the world. Some of our clients include Facebook, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
At GEVME, we are on a mission to empower event professionals and to enable them to create great virtual experiences for their attendees. We like to see our product as a platform through which event professionals and agencies are able to express their creativity and bring their ideas to life. We put extreme focus on design and UX and always push ourselves to create intuitively and intelligently designed software that works and looks good at the same time. Let's put it this way: we are obsessed with the design of our product and the happiness of our users.
We are currently looking for talented designs with web/multimedia design experience to create immersive virtual experiences for event attendees. The ideal candidate should have solid graphic design foundation and an eye for artful digital designs. Digital designers that have worked on interactive websites and digital products are good candidates for this position. As this is a new and unique role, we’re looking for designers who are willing to learn new concepts and theories and who are ready to pioneer a completely new field of design.
- To come up with creative concepts for digital/virtual event experiences, based on the stakeholder’s brief and requirements
- To translate the creative concepts into visual designs and to craft immersive digital/virtual experience, with (always) the attendee’s and the event owner’s interests at the core of the design
- 3+ years of proven experience in designing for the web and building multimedia/interactive projects
- Knowledge of Figma and/or Sketch
- Possesses a deep understanding of the capabilities of HTML, CSS, and JS and how the frontend technologies of the web work
- Be knowledgeable about and very comfortable with the digital/virtual medium, and be able to leverage the uniqueness of the medium to craft unique attendee experiences
- Possesses a strong foundation in graphic design, colour theory and typography
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas for the 3-dimensional and virtual space
- Ability to work independently remotely but at the same time be a team player and be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure when necessary, but also knowing how to take your mind off work needed!
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate your design processes, ideas, and solutions to the team and other stakeholders
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design experiences that meet their needs and vision
- Knowledge of 3D design
- Proficiency in front-end web development languages such as HTML, CSS, JS, Jquery
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in or familiarity with the events space
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for our mobile hits. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console department of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join Scathe, Die by the Blade, Eternal Hope and TENS! This role would be working in the PC and Console team (PCC).
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Marketing Artist on the Creative Services team in the PC & Console (PCC) publishing department you'll be making; logos, print-ready assets, digital ads, GIFs, and a wide variety of other materials that all contribute to helping with the marketing, awareness and promotion of our games.
What you tell your friends you do
“I create eye-catching visuals that make Kwalee’s PC and Console games stand out in the market.”
What you will really be doing
Creating dynamic and static graphics for our released and upcoming PC and Console games;
Iterating on designs, assets, layouts, etc, in response to PCC team members, market research, developer feedback or external consumer feedback;
Strategising, conceptualising and designing imagery for campaigns with other PCC department team members.
Executing imaginative, appealing visuals with great attention to detail and delivered to agreed deadlines.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented teams are our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse company, including industry veterans Jason Falcus (developer) and Max Everingham (publisher).
Skills and Requirements
2 plus years of experience as a Marketing Artist making digital assets / graphics;
Experience using Illustrator, Photoshop, other Adobe Suite products;
Ability to work independently, show initiative and work collaboratively and positively with other PCC dept team members;
A keen eye for layout, design, typography and colour;
Ability to create eye-catching, engaging, visual designs for our marketing materials and campaigns;
Capacity to manage multiple projects at once and deliver to deadlines in a fast-paced, creative team;
A positive and enthusiastic attitude, able to give and receive constructive feedback;
Excellent organizational and communication skills
Passion for PC and console games;
Expertise with After Effects, Premiere Pro, Maya (or similar 3D software), etc.;
Experience with either Unity or Unreal Engine;
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance;
Creative Wednesdays! (get a chance to suggest games every Wednesday);
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays;
Hybrid working model available depending on the department and the role;
Relocation support available;
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours;
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards;
Free snacks, fruit and drinks.
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
· 4-7 yrs of experience in UI/ UX designing.
· Bachelor/ Master's degree in product design, HCI, interaction design, creative design, industrial design, communication design, architecture or equivalent experience
· Must have experience in designing tools like Photoshop, illustrator, Figma, XD
· Overall ability to interact and monitor the outside design agency and drive work through them.
· Problem-solving aptitude
· People management and cross functional projects management skills, leadership skills, strong analytical skills and entrepreneurial drive.
· Good verbal and written English skills
· Will work on design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Adobe Premier, Sketch,UXPin, Balsamiq, Invision and After Effects to create mood boards.
· Deep expertise of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, layout) and creation of a variety of visual mood boards, storyboards, creative briefs, and motion and visual guidelines
· Develop wireframes, task flows and prototypes around customer needs.
· Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
· Collaborating with Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
· Understand product specifications and user psychology
· Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
· Create personas through user research and data
· Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
Good to have
· Real-World- problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and in an agile manner
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross-functionally with cross-functional software teams.
· Ability to quickly produce elegant and easily understood diagrams, wireframes, concept maps, prototypes, infographics, interaction guidelines, complete user interfaces and other related artifacts with a strong interaction point-of-view
Greetings from Zealous Services !!!
Looking for your career in 3D Modelling and Animation Field???
We have Immediate requirements for 3D Trainees.
Contact : DIANA HR
Designation: 3D Trainee
Age Limit: 18-26 yrs
Training Period: 2 months (with monthly Stipend)
Flexible to work in Rotational Shifts (Fixed Day shifts for Female Candidates).
Chennai Candidates preferred.
Educational Qualifications: Any Graduates can apply (2020 - 2022 passed outs)
- Providing creative direction for visual design
- Creating processes to improve quality & streamline work for the UI design team in collaboration with UX designers, PMs, technology and QA.
- Growing, managing & mentoring a diverse team of UI designers, graphic designers & illustrators
- Conceiving a robust creative vision and executable strategy for the UI design function in close collaboration with the product, UX & Agile engineering teams
- Being an integral part of the creation, implementation, and company-wide application of a design system
- Coaching & inspiring the visual design team to understand, define & measure the impact of their creative vision
- Having a user-centric approach to your work and assist in the inculcation of a design thinking culture within the organization
- Conceptualizing a game character (2D) visuals based on requirements
- Creating images and concepts by hand or using design software
- Develop illustrations, logos and in-game assets using software or by hand
- Testing graphics across various media
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style on social media adverts
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Figma)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
• Must have a sound understanding of cutting-edge technologies such as Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning.
• Should be able to write clear, concise and grammatically correct technical content.
• Microsoft Word and Power-point wizard, experience in working on designing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Indesign or Inkscape would be preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Should be self-motivated and a good team player
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Creating high-quality technical documents (viz. pamphlets, brochures, walkthroughs, specification documents) about the various products and services of Awiros.
• Work along with the product development and marketing teams for creating content based on the specific needs and requirements of the client.
• May be required to create content for digital marketing, such as blog posts.
Note: Since we are a media company, the role will require only media technical skills and you will be working on media technical operations. This role does not need any software testing or software production skills.
▪ To perform 100% linear watch-through for Audio, Video, & Subtitle content for a variety
of clients and formats (SD, Blu-ray, etc.) and ensure that these assets are free of any
▪ To carry out menu quality testing and functionality logic testing for a variety of clients.
▪ Report and document issues found using project-related checklists and internal
▪ Communicating with offload units about project status, issues found, etc.
▪ Send daily updates of work to the team.
▪ Communicate and interact with the Production Manager, Authoring team, offloading
units, and associated departments regarding issues related to the project.
▪ Update OMS and time tracker on a project-to-project basis.
▪ Ensure on-time and accurate completion of projects.
▪ 10+3 or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Office packages such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Eye for detail in noticing issues, both minor and major, with respect to menu design,
audio, video & subtitles and functionality logic.
- Exposure to game/software testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premier, or other video/audio SW a plus.
- Exposure to AV equipment and other home-entertainment hardware is a plus.
- Must be comfortable with a computer and in tune with the latest technologies.
- Understanding of graphics, imagery and sound specifications, such as colours,
resolution, audio glitches etc, a plus.
- A dedicated and well-rounded individual with the ability to work well under pressure as
part of a team with tight deadlines.
- A keen interest in media and multimedia is required.
- Good eyesight and no obvious hearing defects.
- Keen interest in working with different types of software and hardware is required.
- Desire to learn new concepts and cross-train with other departments.
- An ability to learn quickly and effectively.
- Ability to solve problems under pressure.
- Good judgement and logical/analytical skills.