6+ Adobe Premiere Pro Jobs in Pune | Adobe Premiere Pro Job openings in Pune
Apply to 6+ Adobe Premiere Pro Jobs in Pune on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Adobe Premiere Pro Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma
2. Designing infographics, posters, carousels, and journals
3. Create compelling, error-free content aligned with brand guidelines
4. Designing and creating visual assets
5. Assisting in creating graphics, illustrations, and layouts
6. Developing materials for marketing, social media, and websites
7. Staying updated with design trends
8. Researching and referencing before every project
Job Title: Video Editor
Hierarchy Level: Entry/Mid-level
Gender Preference: None
Age Preference: None
Pay Structure: Salary
Reporting to: Creative Director/Production Manager
We are seeking a skilled and creative Video Editor to join our team. The ideal candidate will
have experience in all aspects of video production, from capturing footage to final editing and
post-production. They should be familiar with industry-standard software and tools and have the
ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
● Edit raw footage into polished, high-quality video content for a variety of platforms and
● Work collaboratively with the creative team to ensure that video content aligns with
brand and creative vision.
● Manage and organize video assets and maintain a high level of organization and
attention to detail in all aspects of post-production.
● Continuously improve upon and develop new video editing techniques to enhance the
quality and effectiveness of our video content.
● Chroma Editing, Instagram and Facebook Reels, Youtube Videos, Youtube Shorts
● Camera and Studio Knowledge for Chroma Editing.
Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent Technical Education: video production, or related field preferred
Minimum Experience: 2+ years of experience in video editing and post-production.
BEHAVIORAL AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
● Strong technical skills in video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro,
● Strong attention to detail, organization, and time-management skills.
● Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a team.
● Knowledge of visual storytelling and the ability to craft a compelling narrative through
Creating visual content for social media marketing and SEO.
You have to be creative and good in Adobe photoshop, illustrator and premier-pro
in the marketing function.
Job Description- Sr. Visual & Graphic Designer
As a Graphic Designer you will...
- Develop and maintain a consistent brand image and identity across all company materials
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design a variety of assets including social media designs, blog designs, landing page designs, animations, digital ads, site graphics, iconography, illustration, etc.
- Work on multiple projects in parallel while staying organized and meeting deadlines
- Help define and develop our brand narrative, style, and positioning
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to production like online and offline brand visual display, promotion materials, video clips...
- Must understand product design standard. Establish and promote design guidelines according to brand requirement know well about the trending design style and enhance the brand creativity meanwhile.
- Rapidly create sketches illustrations to visualize and effectively communicate your ideas
- Occasionally collaborate with the product team to design visual elements for the application
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 6+ years of professional experience as a designer
- 2 years of minimum experience in internet design industry, experienced in illustration design or advertising design are preferred.
- Perfect graphic design and video editing skills, proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere/After Effect or other visual design tools;
- Strong communication skills, fully understand the design needs or use scenarios. Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Good cooperation and teamwork ability. Responsible for team, strong executive power, and capable of learning, able to withstand high-intensity work pressure.
- Please present your designs when come for interview.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with marketing, advertising, user psychology, and conversion optimization.
- Strong illustration skills.
What we value:
- Be a team player
- Embrace change
- Communicate clearly
- Deliver creatives on time
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra.