Adobe Dreamweaver Jobs in Ahmedabad
at CricBattle Inc.
A saas based start-up. Pay-to procurement solutions.
• Formal design training with an incredible eye for detail and obsessive appreciation for
typography, design and layout
• Demonstrated mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent organisational, collaboration, and communication skills
Lead the overall design vision that enhances our business goals across the company.
• Develop your own toolbox of processes and techniques to identify problems and generate
• Mentor and coach team members and challenge them to perform at their best.
IT Service Based Org.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, flyers, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Design social media promotion graphics with copy, and short 30 second videos or gif animation.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, XD.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on feedback. Reviewing final layouts for errors and ensure that final products reflect client specifications and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Create website and mobile app user interface designs in XD / Photoshop.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or formal arts field.
- Experienced in UI design.
- Ability to make short 30 second videos or animation for Social Media promotion.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with desktop publishing tools, like Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Effective communication and proficiency in English.
- Open to give and receive constructive criticism.
at Genius Placement Service
Must Knowledge of Adobe XD
Experience : 3 to 5 yrs
- Sound knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator & After Effect with strong graphic design skills.
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns and email templates, video animatio.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadline
SocialPilot is seeking an experienced visual designer to handle all our visual marketing initiatives. The incumbent will coordinate with our marketing and product teams to create designs that help us achieve our marketing goals. The role requires the individual to maintain our brand’s visual tone across all marketing channels.
** Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
- More than 3 years of experience as a visual designer
- Experience developing branding systems
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Ideating visual concepts/themes/directions and refining design work based on creative direction
- Collaborate with the marketing team to provide them with various assets including social media ad graphics, blog banners, landing pages, animation, digital ads, illustrations, etc.
- Make all design-related decisions based on good judgment, experience, research, and data
- Envision and implement a cohesive visual style; define and maintain brand assets for usage across platforms and marketing channels
at Beanstalk Theory
The individual will be the go-to person for developing concepts, graphics and creating an appropriate design language for the brands. Creating visual elements to deliver the communication efficiently and aesthetically pleasing manner would be needed the most.
This incorporates several tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the account managers to discuss the brand requirements.
- Get a detailed brief to interpret the client’s needs and develop a creative concept that suits their purpose.
- Creating drafts of design with the briefs available and through data research.
- Presenting final output of creative concepts to the account managers.
- Working with a wide range of media tools and software.
- Working as a part of team with account leads, copy writers, technical dept. and of course the design team.
- Updated with current fashion of design trends, application packages, visual arts, time limits and anything that impacts the design.
- Creating design layouts and concepts as per layout principles and design concepts.
at Eight petals
We are looking for a graphic designer who can manage the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, social media campaigns, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Study design briefs and determine requirements
Schedule projects and define budget constraints
Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
Work with copywriters and creative director to produce a final design
Test graphics across various media
Amend designs after feedback
Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand