Adobe Dreamweaver Jobs in Chennai
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
Graphic Designer role
The Graphic Designer role includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
We are looking for a Sr. User Interface designer responsible for creating engaging and brand-consistent visual designs that address user needs and deliver business value for our product. You're a strong partner who collaborates well with cross-disciplinary teams, seeks feedback, and takes creative direction with grace and maturity. You're ready to take ownership of part of a project and contribute to defining the project vision. You’ve to develop user interface design best practices as well as mentor and develop others on the team.
You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to create compelling experiences for spanning Responsive Web, Mobile, and Tablet. You will be engaged throughout the product life cycle.
We are the largest online legal / tax / compliance service providers in India. Our business is technology driven and our app is already servicing customers across India and abroad.
Our dev team comprises seasoned and experienced developers along with Senior Resources for mentoring. We are looking forward to expanding our team.
Engineering at Vakilsearch:
At Vakilsearch, our customers come first. We're a small, close-knit team. We work purposefully and think big when it comes to our growth as a team and individuals.
We encourage you to spend time with our users, and our empathy for our customers sets the bar really high for the products and experiences we ship. We welcome people who are passionate about building a digital legal / tax / compliance future without reliance on humans and subject matter experts. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together
As a Sr. UI Designer, you will be responsible to lead and oversee the company’s entire UI strategy. Senior UI designers tend to take a more strategic, analytical role, so you’ll need to be extremely comfortable with data.Depending on requirements, as a Sr. UI Designer, she/he will be responsible for delivering all or some of the following:
- Manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to product branding requirements.
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces.
- Manage a team of junior UI designers, providing training and support.
- Navigation Structures
- Interactive Guidelines
- Click through Prototypes
- Low fidelity grid-based HTML outputs (optional)
- Develop and express the brand visually through all aspects of design and user interactions that delight users.
- Prepare deliverables for production and collaborate with engineers to ensure vision and intent is translated.
- Developing and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Stay up to date on the latest standards, changes and trends in the UI design field.
- Develop user design best practices and templates.
- Mentor and develop other user interface design team members.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Need to be a good design team player.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Proficiency in producing "pixel perfect" design files.
- Experience creating design systems for enterprise-level experiences
- Experience creating icons and other custom illustrations
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in UI Design field.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Experience of working in Agile SW development teams
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Empathetic to business and end consumer needs
- Act as the lead or contributing designer on projects, presenting work across the design, UX, and development teams
- Expert knowledge on Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator and any wireframing tools.
- Working knowledge of Mobile UI/UX best practices and keeps up to date with modern schematics
- Create designs that are on-brand for our product and follow a project's creative vision and business strategy while putting the user first.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UI and other areas of design and innovation
- Working knowledge of Mobile UI/UX best practices and keeps up to date with modern schematics.
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
For more: vakilsearch.com
We are looking at extremely talented programmers/ problem solvers to join us in disrupting the legal/ tax and compliance product space.
Roles and Responsibilities
Education: A suitable candidate will have a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Engineering, Design, or any other related field. An equivalent in professional working experience in these fields is also acceptable.
Experience: The candidate will also need to have gathered at least 10 years of working experience as an executive in a product industry, spearheading consumer engagement and consumer experience. He will also need to have a proven and successful working experience in information architecture, consumer experience design, interaction design, or a similar role for at least 3 years in his 10 years experience.
Additionally a suitable candidate will have experience in managing and leading a UX team, playing a senior role either as a Visual designer, Interaction Designer, or UX Researcher. The Head of UX will also have a proven and successful record of having delivered a product project, from the design stage all the way through to its launch.
Communication Skills: The position involves a large amount of interaction with the Director of UX, stakeholders, junior UX personnel, and most importantly consumers. For this reason, excellent communication skills in regard to being able to communicate complex concepts clearly, interactively, and persuasively to all of these audiences is an absolute necessity. In addition, in a position of leadership, the performance of junior functions will be highly dependent on the clarity of communication imparted on them. Therefore, the Head of UX, for effective and successful performance of his supervisory duties, has to possess impeccable communication skills.
Software: The position will involve regular and constant presentations to all collaborating product personnel, junior UX personnel, senior UX personnel, and stakeholders. These presentations should not only be verbally engaging but also visually engaging. As such, the Head of UX must show high proficiency in the use of various tools for example, Visio, Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator.
Leadership Skills: This is an obvious requirement for the position of Head of UX. A suitable candidate will need to have an ability to drive a team through complex projects in large business settings and disciplines. In addition to this, he will demonstrate superior Analytical Skills; junior UX personnel will constantly forward product analyses and research findings to the Head of UX for approval. Because of this, the Head UX will need to possess exceptional analytical skills enabling him to analyze, make recommendations, and even perform analyses of his own on the research findings.
Interpersonal and People Skills: Being an extremely interactive role, the Head of UX will need to possess skills that transcend beyond great communication. A Head of UX needs to have both interpersonal and people skills that facilitate smooth interactions between himself and all the parties he will interact with as well as enable the smooth performance of tasks in cross-functional settings. These skills will also ensure that he earns the trust and respect of the UX department who will readily follow his directives and, hence, allow for an organic flow and performance of duties in the department.
We are looking for researchers that can think analytically, practice empathy, are disciplined, and can coherently share learnings.
- 2+ years of experience in user research (primarily qualitative)
- Well-versed in using qualitative research methods such as user interviews, usability testing, ethnography, diary study, etc.
- Highly skilled at moderating sessions/interviews with users/participants.
- Highly skilled at conducting thematic analysis of qualitative data.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Some experience in quantitative research methodologies such as surveys.
- Collaborating with stakeholders (product managers, designers, etc.) to understand the problem statement.
- Developing a research approach and detailed study plan, outlining methodology, target users, and timelines.
- Creating research materials including recruitment screeners & discussion guide.
- Communicating with participants to recruit and schedule participation
- Conducting a thorough analysis of qualitative data, to arrive at actionable insights.
- Communicating findings and recommendations in a coherent, engaging manner.
- Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology, Anthropology or related field is preferred, but not mandatory.
- We welcome applications from candidates with relevant experience and diverse fields.
- This job is on-site. We are looking for candidates who would be willing to relocate to Bangalore and would be able to join immediately or in 1 week or in 15 days or in 30 days or in 60 days.
- We are looking for candidates who have worked or working with a fintech company or edtech company or online platform company.
If your profile matches, we will contact you for further steps.
Your role as a designer is to solve UX problems with design in collaboration with a team on multiple verticals and to focus on designing the user interface based on research, user flow, and wireframing. A key element of your role is to get requirements from stakeholders and communicate the designs to stakeholders, designers, and developers, and collaborate with them.
- Translate business requirements and user stories into effective designs.
- Create UX specifications, Personas, Storyboards, Scenarios, and Flowcharts.
- Identify creative ways to solve UX problems.
- Plan the look and feel of websites, web apps, and mobile apps, from the layouts, menus, and drop-down options to the colors and fonts.
- Communicate design and interaction ideas effectively by creating wireframes and Prototypes.
- Create Pattern Library and Style Guide for the projects.
- Collaboration with designers and developers to create intuitive, user-friendly apps and websites.
- To Identify, analyze and diagnose UX and UI flaws in design.
- Mentoring Junior UX UI designers and improving internal processes.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience.
- Can lead and drive younger UX UI designers.
- A strong portfolio of UX UI design works on both the web and mobile platforms.
- Experience working with tech development teams.
- Good communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions to Stakeholders and the Team.
- A strong team player who can work effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of Figma.
- Familiarity with other design software and technologies (such as Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Suite etc. ).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
Work with the product manager and come up with a fully functional UX designs for a SAAS product from the ground up.
Work with the developers and support them transforming designs to code.
Own the UX process end to end and build a world class user experience.
Should be a critical and thorough thinker.
Producing sample sites
Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
HTML / CSS conversion of the design