We Personalize fashion shopping in real time. Period !
Experience: 3-5 Years Experience
Must have Knowledge of Adobe XD
Location : Ahmedabad
Twist Open UX provides consulting services in the areas of design and innovation.
We are expanding our design team to keep pace with several exciting opportunities that are coming to us. We are on the lookout for UX designers, available to work at our studio in Bangalore. Candidates would require strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction. They would be required to work effectively in a team and handle client communication.
QUALITIES WE VALUE
Empathy for users who are different from you.
Executing UX design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Collaborating on user experience planning.
Communicating with clients.
Researching interaction design trends.
Researching technology trends.
Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, web applications and/or mobile devices.
Strong conceptualisation ability, drawing skills and paper prototyping technique.
Cognisant of production timelines and having attention to detail.
Ability to create task flows, high fidelity wireframes, micro interactions as well as visual design.
Strong working knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Axure and associated UX design tools.
Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UX practices and heuristics.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interaction design, new media design or related design field.
Portfolio to accompany resume.
Background check and reference checks required upon hire.
- Conceptualizing visuals that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows
- Designing the visual identity of digital products.
- Implementing strategy of typography, iconography, colors, layout
- Creating responsive design comps on the basis of wireframes
- Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
- Bringing expert opinion on best-practices, patterns and trends
- Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
- Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Executing designs as a part of software development teams
- Strive to make your work intuitive, compelling and a delight to see.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be dynamic and open to working in fast-paced, ambiguous and quickly changing environments
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and researching, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in Education Technology would be great
2. Architecting information, wireframing and prototyping with interaction flows
3. Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
4. Bringing expert opinion on best-practice, patterns and trends
5. Lead a team of 1 - 2 junior designers on projects
At Story Digital, the User Experience and User Interface Designers play a major role in creating
disruptive, intuitive and easy to use products, creating a competitive edge to our various businesses.
You will continue to develop your professional skills while working with the product team which is
leading the design culture within the company.
We have a passionate group of stakeholders and developers, and we are looking for equally
passionate designers who are always ready to push for better designed experiences for the users.
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
You will be running end-to-end execution of the products.
● Understand product specifications and user psychology
● Create personas through user research and data
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
● Design and deliver wire-frames, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups optimized for a
wide range of devices and interfaces
● Conduct concept & usability testing and gather feedback
● Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, accessibility)
● Work on UI to design attractive designs
● Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
You will advocate, consult and teach customer-centered design throughout the organization.
What you need:
● Bachelor's degree in Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design or a
● Relevant work experience(0-2 years) showing your expertise, skills and most importantly
your work process
● Deep knowledge of typography, colors and layouts
● Fair knowledge of Google Material Design and iOS Human Interaction Guidelines is a plus
● Ability to communicate, critique and collaborate across departments
● Our day-to-day work involves softwares such as Sketch, Figma & Zeplin, but if you work
on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, that will work too
You're required to share your resume and portfolio while applying.
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1.Must have various technical skills of web design tools such as WordPress, HTML & CSS etc. as well as mastery in designing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator & Canva.
2.Must have excellent knowledge in the field of typography, UI/UX knowledge, print design & branding.
3.Should be really creative & be able to make multiple posts, newsletters, designs, logos etc without being repetitive in the design & color scheme etc & should be well aware of the latest design trends.
4.Should be able to make great PowerPoint presentations & web designs for Western audience.
5.Should be able to showcase our brand to a western audience.
6.Should be able to respond well to suggestions.
7.Should be able to make changes that are instructed quickly & with minimum instructions & supervision.
8.Should be able to juggle multiple projects & meet deadlines.
9.Should have attention to detail & be able to produce error-free work & spellings.
10.Should have a good portfolio.
11.Should have good Communication Skills & be Detail-oriented.
12.Should have worked with Western customers, especially North
America & West Europe or Western Brands.
13.Some experience with a good Advertising agency would be great.
14.Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
15.Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction. The ideal candidate should have experience of working in agile teams, with developers and UX designers.