We Personalize fashion shopping in real time. Period !
1.Min. exp 6 year with design tools like Figma, XD, Photoshop.
2. Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
3. Experience in Wireframing/Flowcharts.
4. Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
5.Candidates must have outstanding written and oral communication skills.
6.Should be self-motivated and creative thinking with logical abilities
What will you do?
● Partner closely with our partners in product management to understand the customers who use it, empathize with them, and imagine creative ways we can make their insurance experience dramatically better.
● Transforming complex requirements into simple understandable and usable experiences.
● Defining user flows, information architecture, lofi and visual design.
● Validating your solutions before development.
● Identifying success metrics for design projects and keeping an active track of it.
● Creating high-quality prototypes and detailed specs to effectively communicate your designs to the development team and other stakeholders.
● Always keeping in mind our customers and their interests while designing.
● Review the performance of the release and identify learnings and build hypotheses.
● Constantly pitching in new ideas to improve product experiences/adoption/other key areas.
What are we looking for?
● 3+ years proven track record of shipping high-quality mobile and web experiences.
● Strong portfolio showcasing your previous works.
● Strong proficiency in designing for Android, iOS, and Web platforms.
● Ability to see a holistic picture of the product and take necessary design decisions.
● Ability to understand the development aspects of designs.
● Ability to take ownership of design projects.
● Customer obsession and strong UX focus.
● Clean visual design sense.
● Ability to contribute to design systems.
● You’ll love to be challenged and constantly learn new things.
● You’ll love working with teams and believe strong teams make a stronger impact.
CTC up to 30 Lacs
- Should have experience researching problem statements and designing solutions that meet the desired UX goals and stakeholder requirements
- Should be able to rapidly prototype ideas; pen and paper will do for mockups. Should be familiar with prototyping tools or front end code for higher fidelity prototyping
- Good communication skills. Must be able to communicate idea to all stakeholders product, engineering and design
- Must have average above average knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- Must be able to look at the product as a whole to design workflows that scale
- Must be able to measure UX changes and suggest further improvements
- Should be able to build UI components that meet the desired UX. Should be able to understand and respect the UX
- Should follow the style guide and design according to the guidelines
- Understanding of typography, typographic grid, grid based systems, design frameworks and responsive design principles is required. Should be able to adapt and extend the style guide as required and define new UI components when needed
- Should be able to build reusable UI components
- Good communication with the product and engineering teams to assess feasibility of UI components
- Experience with motion/interaction design a plus
- Must know the Adobe Creative Suite well. Must also be familiar with prototyping tools
We are looking for a talented visual designer to enhance our brand’s online presence with eye-catching and professional graphic designs. As a visual designer, you will consult with the project team to determine design requirements, submit draft concepts for approval, and develop similar design prototypes for our other branded products.
To be successful as a visual designer, you should exhibit experience in visual design and the ability to contribute creative expertise to brainstorming sessions. Outstanding visual designers are team players who apply their creativity to varied design requirements.
Consulting with the project team and determining visual design preferences and expectations.
1. Designing original graphics with unique colors, shapes, and typography fonts
2. Enhancing digital images, including the application of contrasts and gradients.
3. Submitting visual design concepts for brainstorming and approval in a timely manner.
4. Meeting with the project team for feedback and editing designs, when required.
5. Collaborating with IT developers in aligning visual designs with website functionalities.
6. Developing prototypes to uniformly integrate logos and brand images to other products and platforms, including social media.
7. Designing high-quality visuals for social media banners, newsletters, emailers, presentations, branding, business cards, and other design collaterals
8. Keeping track of advancements in visual design technologies and applications, as well as industry trends.
1. 2-3 years of experience as a visual designer, or similar.
2. A complete portfolio of visual design examples.
3. Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite's Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Sketch, and Xd
4. Exceptional creative abilities as reflected in original visual designs.
5. Extensive experience in determining visual design preferences and meeting deadlines.
6. Exceptional ability to collaborate on visual design projects and integrate feedback.
7. Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends.
8. Excellent communication skills.
We are a Fintech Start up (in stealth mode) targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings. Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIs The founders brings over 3 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
About you : As our new mobile designer, you will work closely with the mobile product team. Your primary goals will be to design the next generation of mobile websites, apps and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, and mobile web.
- Collaborate with cross-functional product teams to implement an enterprise-wide Frontend design strategy
- Execute all visual designs, from initial concept through development hand-off - Synthesize complex, abstract business requirements into meaningful and usable designs
- Bring the customer and product owners visions to life by conducting research, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and designing user interfaces
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Help maintain a design library and style guide to ensure a consistent look and feel across various products.
-Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
-Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
-Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
-Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Use storytelling and visualization skills to present and defend your design decisions to team members and stakeholders
-4+ years of Mobile App Design or related experience
- Experience across all phases of product design from research to ideation, design iteration, prototyping, and delivering high-fidelity UI designs.
- Excellent visual design skills and proficiency in design tools, such as Adobe InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Ability to solve problems creatively and clearly articulate design solutions to stakeholders - Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, User Experience Design, or related field
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions across multiple interfaces and screen sizes
- Comfortable designing for web and mobile devices
-Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
Location: Delhi- Okhla
- In line with Industry best practices /- We have an energetic workplace environment where we welcome innovative ideas and offers growth opportunities and positive environment for accomplishing goals. Our purpose is to create abundance for everyone we touch.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Corel Draw, Photoshop)
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related field is a plus
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Portfolio of design projects (does not matter if the project is not live)
- Knowledge of Designing tools (e.g. Figma and AdobeXD)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills