Adobe After Effects Jobs in Pune
Motion Designer :
Create creative interactions for our app products and their marketing channels. As a Motion Designer, you are detail-oriented and understand how form influences function, can weave motion into interaction design, and simplify complexity. It’s your job to apply your passion for animation to simplify complex interactions and solve challenging design problems.
What you will do
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, explainer videos, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Prepare storyboard for motion graphic project
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc for graphic design
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined output in a short time
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, After effects, Premiere and Animate
- BS/MS in Motion Design/ Visual Design/ Graphic Design is a plus
- Proficient with 3D graphics and animations is a plus
in the marketing function.
Education – any Graduate
Skill set : Adobe photo shop, adobe illustrator, After effects, Figma, Adobe XD, web designing, InDesign.
We are looking to hire 2 to 4 Communication Designers at Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd., Pune location with proficiency in Adobe CC and animation / motion graphics and Video editing skills. They should have a commercial arts degree/ Diploma. Should have good English communication skills and be able to understand the brief and translate that into effective communication. Work independently and proactively with team and client.
Experience 7+ years
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which
demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate
will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such
as digital and print forms.
Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social
media, competitive landscape and market trends
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
0-1 years of experience in graphic design
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
Portfolio of work
As a Zoop Designer, you will be responsible for all communication and graphic design for our marketing and product initiatives.
This individual is a Martian, a storyteller and a visionary for design and its impact on everything. They are proactive in exploring trends and coming up with new thoughts and concepts without any caffeine.
We all know design is highly abstract but unique and jaw dropping design strikes everyone out. Design practices lay the foundation of how our products and brand are perceived by customers.
- You will be responsible for gathering inspiration from unlimited resources, be our go-to guy for design.
- You will always be working towards levelling up your Photoshop, Illustrator and tool skills
- Help us build a powerful brand with a sophisticated and experienced design acumen
- will keep yourself Up to date with the latest graphic trends and techniques
- You will possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
What you'll do:
- Responsible for Designing Brand Assets & Collaterals
- Create Graphic Illustrations, Components & Layouts
- Designing of Branding and Advertising Assets
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps
- Quick Mockups and Screen Flows
- Video & GIF
- Conceptual designing
- Develop graphics for Social Media illustrations, Emailers, logos, websites, etc. as needed .
Tools and skills Required :
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- AdobeXD or Figma
Good to Have Skills
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premier Pro (Bonus Point)
- Rive (Bonus Point)
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
Job Description- Sr. Visual & Graphic Designer
As a Graphic Designer you will...
- Develop and maintain a consistent brand image and identity across all company materials
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design a variety of assets including social media designs, blog designs, landing page designs, animations, digital ads, site graphics, iconography, illustration, etc.
- Work on multiple projects in parallel while staying organized and meeting deadlines
- Help define and develop our brand narrative, style, and positioning
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to production like online and offline brand visual display, promotion materials, video clips...
- Must understand product design standard. Establish and promote design guidelines according to brand requirement know well about the trending design style and enhance the brand creativity meanwhile.
- Rapidly create sketches illustrations to visualize and effectively communicate your ideas
- Occasionally collaborate with the product team to design visual elements for the application
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 6+ years of professional experience as a designer
- 2 years of minimum experience in internet design industry, experienced in illustration design or advertising design are preferred.
- Perfect graphic design and video editing skills, proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere/After Effect or other visual design tools;
- Strong communication skills, fully understand the design needs or use scenarios. Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Good cooperation and teamwork ability. Responsible for team, strong executive power, and capable of learning, able to withstand high-intensity work pressure.
- Please present your designs when come for interview.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with marketing, advertising, user psychology, and conversion optimization.
- Strong illustration skills.
What we value:
- Be a team player
- Embrace change
- Communicate clearly
- Deliver creatives on time
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra.