- Must have excellent command over Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Coreldraw, Canva
Functional Area: Graphic Design, Creativity.
Role: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Adobe Photoshop
- In Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe After Effects
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent command in Graphic Designing Software
- Thorough understanding on latest tools and creatives and trends in the market
- Good communication skills.
Fynd is a design-led organisation and designers play a key role in every aspect of the organisation. We are not only responsible for the end-user experience but we also shape the culture at Fynd. The culture of learning new things every day, doing whatever it takes and integrity. Moreover, anybody at Fynd can think of new ideas to serve customers. We are looking for talented and experienced UI/UX Designers to join our Regrowth Team to build the next wave of digital products powered by new-age technologies such as Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Machine Learning, Data Science and Cloud Computing.
- Brainstorm new ideas to serve customers
- Conduct user studies and product research
- Generate content for communications
- Ideate, wireframe and prototype high-level UI templates
- Conduct product and user testing
- Work with engineers and roll out pixel-perfect designs
- Understand data & keep innovating products
- Deliver and own products which can sell itself
- An online portfolio of works and case studies demonstrating user-focused design solutions and UI design expertise.
- Strong design software skills on Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as UI & UX designer in Social,SaaS, analytics, or e-commerce
- Professional attitude and punctuality in meeting strict deadlines
- Curiosity to learn & explore things outside your domain of expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- If you are looking for an exciting and fulfilling career as a designer please send your application now. Great work culture and highly talented people will surely make your journey at Fynd a lifetime of experience.
As a part of Design Team, we work on products that empower Recruiters to increase their productivity. We own these projects from start to finish and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of developers, product managers, content strategists, and researchers to deliver the best possible experience.
Create and communicate end to end user interface design specs, including high priority and high visibility complex interaction and dialog flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes
Single handedly drive designs and oversee the strategic and tactical deliverables related to that project
Coordinate and plan with other functions, including identifying the appropriate UX methods and tools to use depending on project constraints. Manage stakeholder expectations
Understand both the user behavior and the technology components (speech, natural language) that make for a natural, efficient, and reliable machine-to-human conversation
Support and contribute to the voice talent and persona definition process for different design situations
Conduct usability tests using prototypes and incorporate findings and usage data to refine the design
Develop design principles and style guides to be followed in a voice-first environment to create a consistent user experience
Work in a highly iterative and nimble environment with product managers, engineers, and recruiters to get your design shipped
Bachelors/Masters in Design, HCI, Cognitive Psychology, or any other related field
4+ years of experience as an experience designer for web/mobile or voice applications
Hands on experience with XD, Illustrator, Photoshop (or equivalent programs)
Deep knowledge of UX design, user research, visual design, and Service design
Experience working cross-team while taking feedback from product management, engineering, business and marketing
Excellent problem solving skills along with deep empathy for users
Good experience in designing mobile interfaces and responsive desktop sites
Excellent written and communication skills
Fluency in English and Hindi. Added bonus if you know other Indian languages
Experience with conversational product design
Creativity, logical thinking, solid design process and detailed design presentations
Familiarity with speech and natural language processing technologies
Expertise in motion design or prototyping
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer Intern to create graphics with top-notch designing skills.
You should have up-to-date knowledge of designs that speak visually. The design should have a huge impact on the consumer. You will have to work on various designs for the promotion of the brand.
If your goal is to attract and inspire the audience, then we will like to meet you.
• Use creativity to build new ideas and design concepts as per the client’s needs.
• Edit and adjust design drafts with recommendations for final approval.
• Create the visual concept of pictures, art, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
• Knowledge of font size and style to enhance the readability of text and images.
• Test the resolution of the graphics over various media and screen sizes.
• Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, Computer-aided design (CAD) or Indesign training course will be preferred.
• Outstanding Graphic Design Portfolio.
• Highly creative and versatile with conceptual clarity.
• Ability to perform manipulation and retouch of the images.
• Knowledge about the latest trends in the market pertaining to the field of designing.
• Hands-on experience in image editing tools and graphic design software like InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
• Willingness to accept feedback and make necessary changes in the part of the design.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Excellent artistic ability and presentation ideas.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong soft skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail for accuracy.
• Good time management abilities
• Certificate on successful completion of the internship
• Letter of recommendation.
• Flexible working hours.
• Rs 5000 monthly stipend
Best Performers will get a chance to be shortlisted for the permanent role with the Company.
Duration of the internship is SIX months