Adobe XD Jobs in Kolkata
at Codebuddy Pvt. Ltd.
We are looking for a UI UX Designer to join our team.
In this role, you will be entrusted with the art of design
Technical Competency :
● Translating wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with a user-centered design methodology,
● Building beautiful and engaging user interfaces according to user needs, business requirements and technical constraints,
● Mentoring less experienced designers and improving internal processes.
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
Interpersonal skills :
● Must be comfortable working in a team and independently when required.
● Must be disciplined, proactive, and self-motivated
● Needs to have problem-solving and analytical skills
● Good to have previous experience of direct client interaction for project brief and updates
What You Need To Apply:
● Have 5+ years of experience as a UI Designer
● Have outstanding UI portfolio with commercial web or mobile projects,
● Can lead and drive younger UI designers
● Are able to create interactive design and high fidelity prototypes,
● Can share your knowledge and improve internal processes,
● Have a high command of written and spoken English
● Have exceptional communication skills and team-working skills,
● Have a strong social portfolio.
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
● Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
● Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
● Keen attention to detail
● Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
● Proactive instead of reactive
● Looking for ways to improve self and projects
Leading TMT Bar Manufacturer and Exporter
Job Location : Kolkatta
Job Description :-
- Develop design solutions for various platforms
- Establish consistent brand and creative designs.
- Communicate ideas with project managers using mock-up and look books Collect feedback from project managers and adjust the approach to cater to criteria
- Build sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to outline structure.
- Bachelor's degree/PG in user experience,design or related field
- 4 to 6 years of experience with UI design Strong communication, design and creative thinking skills
Experience with Figma/Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator etc
Knowledge of CSS is a plus