2. Experience in Travel, Airlines, Hospitality Industry is a plus
About OYO Rooms
Lead generation-US Market
We’re looking for a results-driven business development representative to actively seek new business opportunities, engage and build relationships with potential customers. You will drive new business opportunities in the region & provide complete and appropriate solutions for every potential customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Generate Lead & contact potential prospects through cold calls and emails
- Achieve weekly outbound meeting targets.
- Schedule appointment/meeting for sales AE
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Report to the Sales Manager on lead gen activity
- Proven work experience of more than 3 years as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- Excellent communication skills .
- Track record of achieving meeting/appointment
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is preferred but not required.
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
Salary depends on last CTC and Interview
● Should be comfortable in client interaction.
● Candidates should know to write proposals for projects.
● Should have prior experience in software or Web Development
● Make cold calls to explore new business opportunities and interact with
- Converting Telephonic/ web enquiries into admissions
- Achieving business targets through effective counselling, as per timelines
- Following up for lead generations through tele-calling, WhatsApp, email, etc.
What you need to have:
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales/ Counselling. Candidates with prior edtech sales experience should highlight the same.
- Good Communication Skills & Disposition
- Self-Motivated & Confident approach
- Assertive & hardworking
- Flexible on timings.
Company: Lincode Labs
Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall product portfolio and the competitive landscape. Lead technical discovery and prepare/deliver technical presentations explaining our products to prospects and customers. Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos to clients that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition. Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote. Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc. Evangelize Lincode products to prospects, customers, and partners via presentations and product demos. Convey feature input and customer requirements to Product Management teams. Partnering with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles. Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support. Respond to technical objections and articulate the value and return on investment delivered. Liaise with the Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to provide consultative technical expertise for all customer needs. Effectively communicate & build confidence with customers across teams (Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales). Engage in and oversee the development of customer proposals, design and delivery, ensuring all expertise, information and recommendations are concisely defined
2-3 years Sales Engineering experience. Worked previously with Machine Learning/ Computer Vision Companies- preferred Min qualification- Graduates Knowledge about installing Industrial cameras Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills to communicate professionally. Self motivated with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Ability to work well in a highly dynamic team.